It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienwatcherUK
reply to post by Crabmeat

You really are reading too much into this. It was just a dream. Many dream of aliens.

Aliens are here. But your dream is a dream.

Certainly, and strangely enough so is his brother's!!! Not very common to share a dream though, is it? Hmmmm.......

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Not very common to share a dream though, is it? Hmmmm.......

Not really no, however in relation to ET's it seems to almost be the measuring stick of validity, even if what is shared is only concepts, cues, &/or information not possibility known or available in one's waking life. Oh sweet irony!

Speaking of which, my thread on dreams in general (precog, projection, lucidity, etc) I just posted a video journal of some of my own lucid ET experiences: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have to say that I have had many UFO dreams and they usually always relate to a house I lived in during my early teens where I went through quite a traumatic experience with my family. I am more likely to believe that the symbolism of UFOs is merely an analogy for the trauma of that time (remember too, Close Encounters was one of my favourite films of the time and the subject matter impacted on me quite deeply) or whether there was something about the area that never felt quite right. My sisters and brother felt the same way in fact on remembering this house and the surrounding area.

The problem with dreams is that they deal with so much embedded in our subconscious which relates to both real experiences and fictitious symbolism/archetypal imagery that it is difficult to pinpoint just how much meaning to apportion to a UFO popping up every now and then. :-)

On a slightly different subject, I DO have precognitive dreams - the best example being I dreamt of a tragedy involving a huge fireball/explosion the morning of 9/11; so hours before the event itself. This is the only dream to have such a devastating impact on me that I woke up in tears, feeling deeply disturbed - I distinctly recall in the dream scanning down a long list of names of people killed or missing and feeling a chill to my bone that so many had died.

Co-incidence or intuition? Well, it doesn't take much of a leap of faith for me to believe that every now and then we pick up an "echo" of something about to occur, especially in such a receptive state as when dreaming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join