It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 billion to die (within next 12 months)!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
And I saw a dragon with seven heads and seven horns and on each head a crown lager and on each crown lager a playboy bunny and I see Jessica Simpson NAKED on an ab king pro mounted on a battle rhinocerous wearing a purple cape and holding the amazing lime green battery go duster in each hand and the four horsemen Larry,Curly,Moe and Shep and he who is worthy to open the seals on his faithful white steed, ''Pig-asses' and the sixth seal Salty the seal................Yet another boob whose blown his fuse on the ramblings of a nutters we call prophecy.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
sorry but thats all i want to say on this matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
IT IS IN THE BIBLE, SO IT MUST BE TRUE. WE MUST ALL REPENT.

Really. This has been done countless times before. You can relate any clues found in the bible that point to events, to multiple events throughout history.

It might've been mentioned before, but in case it hasn't.. The bible is not a definitive souce of information. Just beacuse it points to an event happening, does not ensure said events will transpire.

Disregard these videos, and move on.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

Thank GOD, it's getting crowded around here and I need some
elbow room. And another plus, fish might actually manage to mature
before being placed on the Dinner Table.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The newest implant chips do smack of "mark of the beast", especially since they were designed to be able to be used as ID and debit card.

They are a combination of RF (radio frequency), GPS (global position tracking), and Biometric.

With these, you can:

Be instantly identified when entering a building (RF)
Be instantly identified by police (RF)
Be tracked globally (GPS)
Be ticketed by mail for driving too fast on any road, including a remote gravel/dirt road (GPS)
Be ticketed/arrested for public intoxication, or attempting to operate a vehicle while intoxicated (BIO)
Be instantly classified as deceased (BIO)
Be denied entrance to any location/event, including an entire state (RF)
Be instantly put on verifiable house arrest (GPS)

I find this particularly nasty:
Be used by government and corporations to compile statistics of many flavors, from drug use to how you like your toast. When this technology becomes mainstream and thus accepted by the majority, allowing it to become required, it will work hand-in-hand with the newest internet technology, which allows data to pass through power lines (BPL). Then virtually every appliance gets a chip that can read your own implant chip. Now Bun knows who in your family makes the coffee, how often, at what time, and even how fast you drink it! GE knows how you like your toast, how often you use the light/dark knob, how many hours your tv is on, etc etc etc to complete hell....

I think most of this technology is right around the corner, and will come much sooner than any mass die-off apocalyptic craziness.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
if they wante I can give a few names to start the culling of mankind with. Bush, Blair , My Boss, A few more people in my office and The old Woman who lives upstairs from me ( as she's a meddlsome old ratbag)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Mastercard are working with cell phone companies to incorporate PAY PASS in phones.

The whole mark of the beast thing could be symbolic and could well be the cell phone.

It could also be the prerequisite for a picture id in order to start a bank account, memberships, credit & travel etc etc etc. The camera flash on the forehead or the cash/credit/phone etc in the hand.

In the USA you get a SSN card in order to work, in Canada they appropriately labeled it SIN card. LOL.

If I was to guess I wold say the end is a lot closer than even the craziest preacher would say as I think everything has been fulfilled. MAybe the original text said the temple would be built twice but was modified to say 3 in order to keep heads cool. LOL.

Who knows. Lots of end times stuff around, always was but we all seem to have an awkward feeling that something is definitely brewing in our time.

Love the doomsday stuff and equally hate it hehehe.

Originally posted by dbates
reply to post by gazbom56

Well, if it's in your right hand or forehead, it's probably a RFID chip of some sort. Of course I've often wondered if it was just cell phones that the Apostle John saw in people's right hand or pressed against their forehead (Talking on phone or bluetooth device) Either way, it basically means that there will be no cash transactions. It will all be electronic.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Oh My Days! In the past week i've seen about 15 threads in the top stories on ATS about Armageddon and the end of the world etc etc. Whats with all the doom mongers? Get out and live! because if we have all these natural disasters and whatever else theres not alot we can do about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
Its true,

Weather manipulation.
Hurricanes will be created in the Gulf, Atlantic, and Pacific.

As for the target, if you neighbor these bodies of water, leave.

"Natural disasters"

OMFG I hope this is in jest...

If not, this is a new low for me here on ATS.
Have we sunk so low in our collective intelligence that even a hurricane is looked at with a wink and "knowing" smile by some.

Come on people are you serious?
Now Hurricanes are all manipulated for the NWO or price of Oil?

UGGH......I am THIS close to bitch slapping someone.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Look man this crap needs to stop, the bible isn't a relevant source. Pulse your topic is negative in value, what do you think all this end of times bible BS is doing to the collective mind of humanity? Perception is reality remember this kind of thinking solves nothing, does nothing, only stimulates fear..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
another silly human prediction that won't come true but the guy saying it will just make the same prediction for next year and the year after that, people never learn

its pretty sad

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well this is just great! My wife and I were planning a trip to Hawaii in two years. Looks like we'll have to move our trip up a bit before Armageddon comes.

Seriously though, had this Pastor Baxter been around during the U.S. Civil War, he likely would have predicted the end of humanity then and he probably would have spewed his Armegeddon crap had he been a preacher during World War I and II, the Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada.

The worst part about Pastor Baxter's prediction was that poor congregation had to sit there listening to him preach his crap about how 2 billion people are going to die. And now it's on Youtube for everyone to see. Don't believe a word of it.

BTW, my first post on ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This site needs to start addressing this.
I am getting sick of people who think an idiot human equivalent of veal pastor from podunk middle-america in a youtube vid is something of credibility.

I used to open this page with such anticipation of stimulating reading and discussion. Now I can't come here without getting annoyed.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

You must have some type of ESP happening. The exact same thought was just running through my mind. I have only been a member for about a week now and I am starting to become very bored with this site.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well .. when it's your time to go then it's your time to go. There is only so much you can do. Try the survivalist route .... but that's about it.

Just sit back and watch the fireworks with a bag of popcorn in lap.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I dont understand how anyone can consider it crap.

- we can indeed kill this many people, rather easily and quickly.
- Russia is threatening to go to war (or some kind of responce)
over Iran now.

Sure its opinion, but saying its "crap" is just shortsighted. Because we could all die tomorrow, easily too.

well you obviously didnt read my post right, or i worded it wrong

i think irving guy is crap

not armageddeon

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Civilisation on good old planet earth has been banking bad news for itself
since ITS GENESIS.
The Human Race is still on a merry go round of wars, landgrabs,religion gone wrongs extreme poverty AND IT WONT GET OFF

The fair ground bosses are still in charge .You Know Who You ARE.
Guess what they are still coining it off others misery.
The merry go round is still spinning Nobody seems to be able to stop it.
Maybe one day something might and I wager the fair ground bosses will
have a huge price to pay.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The only "predictions" I ever see come to pass are the ones made by the members that predict that these will end up being bogus. Way to go guys! You are more accurate than anyone I've ever seen!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by gazbom56

fearmonger...
btw im sending this reply thru my ds woohoo!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join