It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 billion to die (within next 12 months)!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

1/3 of human race to be wiped out in next 12 months!

I'm maybe taking a chance with this, I have a feeling these vid's have been on ATS earlier if not have a look!external link

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

oh lord this crap again?

noone knows when this will happen

he is just making speculation

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Is this old news here?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
well pastor irving i believe he is, starting talking about this about a year or more ago now

so id say he was wrong too

no mass deaths at all

or any tribulation so far

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Would someone condense the subject of this thread into a couple of succinct sentences? I don't really want to watch another bunch of videos when the OP could have simply written what all the hoo-hah is about.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
Would someone condense the subject of this thread into a couple of succinct sentences? I don't really want to watch another bunch of videos when the OP could have simply written what all the hoo-hah is about.

just another pastor thinking armegeddeon is gonna happen within 12 months

well his 12 months are over

thats all

nothing big

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Luckily, there is a lot of this going on, what with Ronald Weinland an all,
makes you wonder though, there must be some truth, someone's going to get it right in the end I suppose.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
At 7:50 in the first video, he states that the Jewish temple had to be rebuilt. Just before that he claims that George Bush has to start this war before the election cycle gets really heated. It looks like we've passed the time-frame for both of these to occur if his 12 month prediction is to come true.

Generally I disagree with him on several key notes. Not on the impending doom, but his interpetation of the timeline and the events that will occur before. Firstly, the Bible doesn't state that the Jewish temple must be rebuilt. Many Bible scholars agree that the scripture he references just mentions the Holy Place, as in the Temple Mount itself. No actual building needs to be established and most likely would only be rebuilt during the 1,000 year reign. (See Ezekiel)

Secondly the Mark of the Best (To buy or sell) will not be enforced world-wide, else how would we have other nations that question and contradict the Antichrist?

Let's not stuff the scriptures into current events to make them fit, rather we should examine current events to see if they fit the scriptures. I do appreciate his attempt at getting this message out, but his timing is a bit off.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Its true,

Weather manipulation.
Hurricanes will be created in the Gulf, Atlantic, and Pacific.

As for the target, if you neighbor these bodies of water, leave.

"Natural disasters"

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I've heard the mark of the beast is biometric software?
What do you think?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well, if it's in your right hand or forehead, it's probably a RFID chip of some sort. Of course I've often wondered if it was just cell phones that the Apostle John saw in people's right hand or pressed against their forehead (Talking on phone or bluetooth device) Either way, it basically means that there will be no cash transactions. It will all be electronic.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by dbates]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Some say the mark of the beast is not accepting the sabbath on Saturday!
Ronald Weinland for one.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Biometrics is the thumb print from your right hand and your iris and this information is stored in your passport.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I predict that this, like all the rest of the predictions here on ATS will also not come to pass. And why are all the predictions all doom and gloom? you never hear of any like "I predict that the world will live in peace and discover the secrets of the universe in the next 12 months and everyone will be happy"

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666
(Rev. 13:16-18)

It looks like it's a symbol of some sort that pledges loyalty to this beast. They'll try to institute a "gotcha" scenario by refusing to sell you food or other necessities unless you commit and prove your're a loyalist to this beast (leader). In my opinion it has nothing to do with a specific day of the week. It's merely a pledge of loyalty to this individual/system.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Please send me all your money ,, before your wiped out.. I will put it in a safe place .. so that whoever survives,,, will be able to help out .. others in need.. It will give you piece of mind.. knowing that after your gone.. someone will be putting it to good use.. for more information.. contact me at .. Philjwolf@blah.. blah..blah.. blah...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56

2+2=4 OMG !!

4 billion to die (within next 12 months)!

Run and shout! run now I tell you!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Many Sephardic Jews in Israel expect a great earthquake will reduce the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque to rubble. Some Christian groups believe an earthquake will do this as well as reopening the "Gate" onto the Temple Mount that was sealed shut by some very nervous Muslims who did not want Jesus to walk through it as it is prophesied.

I realise this post is tangential to this thread, but I thought it be of some interest to those who wonder how on earth the Third Temple is to be built in their prophetic causation lists.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
there's a hurricane coming towards New York City....maybe it's true?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it is merely an attempt to inculcate the populace for the planned population reduction. So when it happens, people will accept it, not question it, calling it "prophesied."

As I pointed out in another thread, if something is "prophesied," just because it happens does not mean there was no one taking advantage of the prophecy, making it happen with others' expectations and interpretations working to one's own advantage in the aftermath.

And since it is a fair bet, based on information out there, that church leaders are in cahoots with those who would reduce the population on this planet, I am not surprised in the least that there are preachers preachin' the prophecy.

One clue is that I don't recall the number "billions" in the Bible. But there is that guy, saying that the Bible predicts "billions" will die.

Heh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join