It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen these aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey, I had a dream where I went aboard an alien space craft. I described it in the thread "If invited, would you ever go to another planet?"

I still think it was a dream, but I am interested to see if the aliens I saw in my dream are like anything anyone else has seen. That would be pretty cool.

So here is the pic of the aliens:
(sorry, my style is kind of cartoony, I don't do realism well)

The ship didn't come out too well when I drew it there, so I did an MS paint drawing of it. This helped with perspective. It's not perfect, though. Just imagine it is the same on both sides. And the silver part was spinning really fast independently of the middle. The middle parts were flexing in and out as well.

And here is what I wrote on that other thread:

"I had a dream once where alien ships were landing all over the place. I was in a suburban backyard and you could see all the ships come down. They were like flying saucers. They were surrounded by a disk spinning incredibly fast but the center was extremely ornate and made of many parts. It looked like a cathedral on both top and bottom with a metal disk spinning around it. Cathedral is what first came to mind, but definitely alien, and magnificent.

My friend and I wandered from our yard to the next where one had landed. There was a cargo door open like in the back of transport planes. We wandered inside and were greeted by very humanoid looking aliens who were just a little thinner than normal people with bigger eyes and no mouths. They had hair and there were two guys and a woman alien, all wearing uniforms. The woman's body looked like a woman's body. They talked to me telepathically.

They asked if we wanted to go to their homeworld, but told me if we did go, we would never be able to return to earth. I really wanted to, so I conferenced with my buddy and we decided to recruit another of our friends to come. We asked the aliens if that was alright and they said yes but we only had one hour to get him and get back to the ship. We left the ship and in the process of looking for my other friend I woke up.

So now I know, if I am ever asked again, dream or not, I am going. And I don't care if I ever get back.

P.S. I told the two friends about my dream. The one who went with me to the ship said he would have gone, no second thought. The guy we left the ship to get told me, "If the situation ever comes up, don't bother coming to get me, I ain't going." He thought me and the other guy were crazy to truly think going to another planet is worth not being able to return.

Call me crazy."

So, have you seen these aliens before?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

havent seen em,

atleast their hair is fashionable

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I had a dream once, if it was a dream that is.

That several of these beings, that kind of looked like greys, but they looked more like large glowing fetus's, not so ET Steven Spielberg looking greys.
Were trying to extract something from my brain about some weapon I was eventually going to develop.
I remember looking up and seeing them and it was like they explained what they were doing by thoughts, as if I thought what they were doing and they allowed me to think it out of courtesy to explain what they were doing.
I remember they were smiling not angry looking.And peaceful.
It wasn't a bad feeling, no anal probing, and I only remember 1 tiny bit of it.
But then again it was just a dream.Or was it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think those are the Bettyboopeans, coming from Warner V. Where they in black and white or did you get the more advanced technicolour species?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I think those are the Bettyboopeans, coming from Warner V. Where they in black and white or did you get the more advanced technicolour species?

Hey, no need to get snippy. I am not saying it was anything more than a dream. There is no need for ridicule here.

Those are accurate drawings of the beings I encountered in my dream.

No more, no less.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nope - haven't seen 'em. Don't think too many others have either. Maybe no one.

Nice color scheme on the ship though... Bob Lazar would be proud...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Is this the alien you saw?

Someone posted a link to this on another thread...

The link to the image was found on this thread by ckrules:
ckrules thread

Enjoy.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by defuntion]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey, I have seen UFO's myself, although not actual aliens, so don't think I'm a serial debunker here. I'm open minded. Was just having fun, that's all. Or should aliens be imune to comedy?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Defuntion:

Thanks a lot for that pic. It is pretty spookily similar to my dream.

Zepherian:

I know my drawings look cartoony. That's how I draw. Either way, sorry to go all harsh. I think aliens must have a sense of humor. Anal probes are inherently funny.

My apologies to anyone who has been probed.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMaury
So, have you seen these aliens before?

nevermind, defuntion beat me to it.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by v1.01]

top topics

join