It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If looking for Ark, Stargate, Gold and or weapons in middle east .. please lok at this. Thank you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thank you, I am from Currituck County North Carolina and now have a Local , State and Federal problem with everyone saying join the masonic cult or die.

Please take a look, this is 100% provable.

schonhans.tripod.com...

Thank you...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Maybe I am missing something, but if this is 100% provable, have you tried proving it? All I see is a bunch of maps, no explanation, and lots of "is illegal" claims on the site you linked. Where is the actual evidence?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yeah I don't see anything there at all.No proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I thought that this was new member introductions? Hmmmmmm

Welcome.

Rush

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,980

Sorry, I just got my page up. This is a sat shot of the illuminati vault, that has been exsposed... and you can see they harvested.

All I can prove is the masonic cult stole my home, and now has informmed me of what it stole, and has even said there is more on the property and in the water.. and the paperwork for the stargate is in the boat basin there live .. and they are saying live this is a national security problem. Go out in public and you can see the problem, they open an ark, and the eloheem and more are in big trouble for it ..... call rick, he will say he found nothing... yet, you can see what they did in public now while they stand there like lizards and say join the cult or die and fake fake fake.

... if anyone in tulls bay colony goes into thier septic tank, they will find either gold, rubies, jewels and or alien tech and weapons..... this is where I will be able to prove everything on my website.... any federal investigator will go nutzo when he finds this to all be true while they say im crazy, and join the cult or die. The proof will be in the paperwork ... real thing.

Thank you, and sorry about the pop up.

... and since im the german child inthe denver murals, I have the dna and codes for the statrgate... ask alabama.

simon peter schonhans tull

new topics

top topics

join