It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceptive Religion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would like to know what all the hype is on religion. Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, LDS, they all believe there way is right. Budhism seems to have it together more than any of the above. I just don't get it. I recently read some blog on religion, and apparently God is in a "spaceship" called The Pheonix, and we all humankind know this if we concentrate long enough into our own "asleep mind", or rather, the mind we have with all the answers. That sounds really ridicuous, I know. But I read it anyways because I have a young and vulnerable mind
It actaully made a lot of sense.

I'm not some Jesus/alien/spaceship believer now, my point is, is that there is way to much to decide on out there. No one is right, yet we all are. If God is the Almighty Forgiver he is said to be, we will all make it to his dwelling. He knows how confused we all are, and maybe our purpose here is to find something to believe and cling to it to show compassion, no matter what it may be.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For a good understanding of why things are as they are, read The Gods of Eden. Also read The Terra Papers (link in my sig).

"Divide and Conquer."

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"Divide and Conquer."

I think this says it all. The ptb's throughout history have done a remarkable job of blurring the line between "faith" and "religion." To the average person, these terms are one in the same; by doing this, the ptb's have found another way by which to pit the average person against one another. If we hate each other, we won't have the time to recognize and focus our hate where it should be.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by el justeen o

If you want to know the best "Truth" out there check into the Urantia Book. Don't look at all the hype or the inturpetations around that book. You Look into that book and you'll see the answers to all your questions about religion and god and you.

I'll try to answer you question quickly. There was long ago, 125 thousand years, an event here on earth (Urantia), where "alien beings" ("fallen angels", Anninuki, Nephilum...) where suposed to help mankind. They instead put themselves as kings and gods over mankind. The planet has been undergoing a cleansing cycle since. This created echos of evil that is the confusion of the world you are part of. All the religions are missing key elements. When you put it all together you can see clearer.

hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I ended up being stuck in Milano, Italy.
Not stuck, like I had nothing to do.
Stuck like I had to do things so I could eventually get out of there.
In order to be able to get around the city and get to the places I had to go, I had to do some study.
I had to make some phone calls to find out where I had to go.
I had to study maps to figure out where these places were.
I had to look at subway schedules to figure out how to physically get there and what trains to be on.
You are stuck on Earth and if you want to get off, well, you need to do your research.
Some of these "paths" will not get you off the planet.
A lot of them do not offer that, as an option.
So there is a start, to weed out the ones that leave you here, as a servant to some elite class.
There goes half of these "religions".

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

They never were going to help us we were always intended as slaves and if that book says any different then it is wrong. Just about every ancient unearthed stone tablet says so. you want to know what is going on read the book "old world secrets the omega project codes"

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I ended up being stuck in Milano, Italy.
Not stuck, like I had nothing to do.
Stuck like I had to do things so I could eventually get out of there.
In order to be able to get around the city and get to the places I had to go, I had to do some study.
I had to make some phone calls to find out where I had to go.
I had to study maps to figure out where these places were.
I had to look at subway schedules to figure out how to physically get there and what trains to be on.
You are stuck on Earth and if you want to get off, well, you need to do your research.
Some of these "paths" will not get you off the planet.
A lot of them do not offer that, as an option.
So there is a start, to weed out the ones that leave you here, as a servant to some elite class.
There goes half of these "religions".
If people would take the time to do a little research of the past they would find out most of it is lies. Your definitely on the right track. They lied to keep us in our places, they lied to keep control, so they will live and we will die, the meek shall inherit the earth. "ow stop c"

[edit on 10-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
All this has been so helpful, and I thank everyone of you who took the time to read what I had to say. For those of you who have a belief, thanks for sharing it with me.
If anyone has anything on "conspiracies", in general, let me know

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by el justeen o
Deceptive Religion?

Since this is a question, I'll post an answer in the spirt of, "Test everything, hold on to the good...". Often times you're not going to get an answer you'll find acceptable from someone else's testimony. I'll prove it here:

El Justeen O, speaking truthfully as a first-hand witness and with all of my heart, there is One God whom sent His one and only sun to die on the cross to redeem us for all the screw-ups we do and offers us a place in heaven after we die for those whom believe it to be true.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Good for you. Im happy to hear that you went out and actually did your own research instead of taking someone elses. Good luck with everything else you do.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by el justeen o
Good for you. Im happy to hear that you went out and actually did your own research instead of taking someone elses. Good luck with everything else you do.

Thank you for appreciating my point. Often times when I pose a question or challege like that, it results in little more than a fight over words and technicalities. I'm hoping the same for you, that you'll be inspired to find out for sure and meet with complete satisfactory success. If ever you'd like some assistance on how to obtain your own proof, feel free to U2U me, I'll do my best to help.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If one wants to know the truth, one should take it upon himself to learn it.

Examine your memories and your experiences, try to find inconsistencies or conflicts in what you know, learn from them.

It may well be the case that you do not possess the imagination or the perceived facts with which to use in order to learn the truth, in which case - it again falls to you to gain more experience.

A great part of life lies within learning how experience affects the human mind.

*Relaxes*

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I have no idea what U2U is haha, I'm not too computer savy, especially in all this blog stuff, its all new to me:/

top topics

join