It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No treads on Irans war games??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know that there were some yesterday but today is the day the news broke..But was it really new i mean we all know thwt they have long range missles that could hit Israel but in this war game they kinda threw it it our(usa, israel, allies)face..this leads me to a more promenent question!!I( know but do you know that if we or Israel tales military action against Iran the soviets WILL get envolved!!! if someone takes action i am sure it will lead to a big mess and im sorry but if RUSSIA takes offence so will CHina and I dont care how technologicaly superior we think we are, we will be bitch slapped, I truly hope that this can be resolved diplomaticly?im not readly for the conequinces?sorry i cant speel these big words but you know what i mean

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is all over the news right now we are going to tell them to back up and pay attention we (the U.S.A. ) have people now saying that they violated come convention with the missile launches..

We will have to wait and see what happens

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think i might have terrified everyone with my words of "WW3 will be over Iran" and explaining how they could incite a religious crusade/jihad by launching a missile attack on the temple mount.

If this is the case, i apologise.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

sorry I never ead it I just feel this way and have since I learned about how reliant they are on each other

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For now, it is nothing more than saber rattling and posturing.

And, I am sorry to say, the US and Iran having face off war games is getting to be hardly news.

Until one side or the other is foolish enough to shoot a missile or rocket, it is just more of the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with the above post. This is just more saber rattling. So what, Iran fired off 9 of their bottle rockets. I dont think they displayed anything that the US and rest of the world didnt already know they had.

Bottom line is that Iran is SCARED to death of an attack.

new topics

top topics

join