It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of alien abduction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Evidence of alien abduction?

Something really weird happened to me just before Christmas last year, I was driving back to Alkmaar from Amsterdam on the motorway, I remember being really tired and my head was beginning to nod and I was having trouble staying awake when suddenly a strange car caught my attention. It snapped me awake because the car was going so slow I almost ran into the back of it. The car itself was an old Mini and also striking in the fact that it was so ugly, giant brightly colored psychedelic flowers had been hand painted all over it and this huge fat guy was sat behind the wheel and a plume of blue smoke belching out of the rusty exhaust pipe. I couldn't overtake right away because it was so slow the left hand lane was full of traffic overtaking us. Finally I managed to overtake him and accelerate. I carried on driving home and this is when it gets strange, about twenty minutes later and still on the motorway I overtake the same brightly colored Mini, it's still traveling very slowly, I haven't stopped and their is absolutely no way the Mini could have overtaken me, so how did it get there?
weird!

Gazbom

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What leads you to conclude this was an alien abduction?

Maybe you went through a wormhole or an alternate reality. Just as plausible.

Perhaps there was something supernatural about the Mini. Maybe that is an apparition of a guy who crashed there in the sixties and he was trying to get you to slow down. Maybe he saved your life.

Just wondering why you immediately jump to aliens. Do you recall being abducted?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by CallMeMaury]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
did G.W.B or mcain. or obama have anything to do with this abduction?

lol im joking cause this thread under above politics's....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It sounds like your physical/mental exhaustion got you a little disoriented. It can happen! Though I do remember reading about Hippy MIBs on here earlier this year that dressed in Swinging 60's clothes
I think they might of even driven a flower power Combi Van (but don't quote me on that one).

In all seriousness though - I wouldn't jump to the abduction scenario based on that evidence. There are 101 other prosaic answers you may want to consider first before taking it to that dark place!

IRM

top topics

join