It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates, hidden technologies.. round2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Im a bit let down over my most recent post. I was excited to continue a discussion in regards to star gates / the Orion cube / the supposed stargate that the Nazi's uncovered and buried in Antarctica " in case anything were to come thru to threaten earth " but before could even get the ball rolling and could share my thoughts, views, idea's my thread was closed. I understand that there are some video's out on the net that are bogus. But you must realize that not everyone knows exactly who is bogus and for what reasons. Even after I edited my post explaining that the first video I linked was most likely a fraud do to points that members brought up, the thread was closed in its entirety due to that single video link.

Now how fair is that?

Does it mean that my points, my reason for posting the thread in the first place was unjust? Is any of what is posted on these forums 100% provable to be real?

Again, I was let down.

I see links to cartoons about silly alien abductions, which I have no problem with. Its nice to see a little comedic value here and there. But to close a thread which I put time into starting, while keeping the most pathetically fake and absurdly posted items active on these forums is a big let down.

Years ago, while at work, my daily routine other then my coffee was to come here and see what exciting unraveling story was the hot topic. Now, it seems to be cluttered with more questions of bogus bull then ever. Is George Bush a reptilian. Or UFO videos that are nothing more and very obviously balloons, in yet continue to be discussed and posted on for weeks.

If moderators are going to start weening out crap, then use proper judgment. Be equal and fair with your discretion. Yes, my thread may have contained ONE bogus link, which was stated, but does that mean that my thoughts, opinions, were to be discredited as well?

I enjoy this field. I feel strongly that knowledge is power and the more we can share with everyone, the stronger we will all be as a whole.

Id like to continue my discussion now if possible. I hope the above is not taken the wrong way. I enjoy these forums and would like to see them be utilized to there fullest with equal posting privileges. That's all.

--------------- Back on Topic ----------------

I recently read about Nazi Germany uncovering a StarGate that was active and buried in down in Antarctica under the ice. Does anyone have any creditable sources that may divulge more of that information?

Secondly, does anyone know any further information about the Looking Glass that NATO currently has control of? The barrel filled with Argon gas that is surrounded by rotating magnetic rings that create frequencies that activate the barrel via a projection device to possibly see into the future?

Finally, the Orion Cube which was recovered from the Roswell Crash. Basically a smaller version of what I just listed above. Which activates off your consciousness.

If anyone has further information on either of these topics or something that relates Id be very happy to have it shared.

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Tripe tripe tripe. I Love it when a troll calls out another troller.
I never ONCE heard in ANY of the original witness's to Roswell say anything about an "ORION CUBE" sounds like a bunch of BS made up by people who post their creative writing on forums, seriously. Stargates? No one even talked about them till STARGATE the movie was made, then suddenly they're all over the place. Yea ok..right.
So what did you have for lunch today? Im gonna have a tuna sandwhich with chips!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Your contribution to this community impresses me. Thank you.

If Stargates are not a hot topic on these forums, then there wouldn't be threads with hundreds of replies.

Also, if all the information we seek were out in the open and obvious, there would be no need for these forums.

I think its more then fair to let people discuss and share what they feel or want to understand, without the criticism of those who want nothing more then to belittle and discredit others for there own self satisfaction.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why not just post in the other Stargates thread that's been alive on the front page now? Seems weird to start another

Have you checked that thread to see if everything your talking about here is already covered in there?

Anyhow - Here's a few more ATS points for you!

IRM

[edit on 9/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So you would rather the forums continue to be filled with bogus then actual topics that once drew real attention?

I went thru the stargate thread a while back, now its bloated with more criticism then ever. No one wants to even try to believe anymore. They much rather be lazy and discredit everything. I personally dont have hours on end to browse thru hundreds of pages of people like the above poster telling everyone who doesn't think like them to pound sand.

I apologize for trying to resurrect a topic I feel would of been fun to discuss. Ill stop here and let it be consumed by skeptics and those who just want entertainment via insults.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Triton1128]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triton1128
So you would rather the forums continue to be filled with bogus then actual topics that once drew real attention?

I went thru the stargate thread a while back, now its bloated with more criticism then ever. No one wants to even try to believe anymore. They much rather be lazy and discredit everything. I personally dont have hours on end to browse thru hundreds of pages of people like the above poster telling everyone who doesn't think like them to pound sand.

I apologize for trying to resurrect a topic I feel would of been fun to discuss. Ill stop here and let it be consumed by skeptics and those who just want entertainment via insults.

I certainly haven't discredited you - nor am I lazy (if your referring to me). I've merely asked an obvious question about the other thread that has remained on the front page for ages now - so it's not like your resurrecting a dead thread.

Also I didn't tell you to pound sand at all. You appear to be trying to put words into my mouth. If you don't want to contribute to undo's thread, then fine. Don't be so hyper sensitive mate!

IRM

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just my opinion but, it may have only been recently that the term "Stargate" has been in use due to the movie. But.. there could have actually been Stargates before, just under a different name. And so now we use the term Stargates for this phenomenon, whatever, but it actually could've been called something else before and that's why it seems like it's only a recent thing.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Sparkly_Eyed777]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Triton1128

I certainly haven't discredited you - nor am I lazy (if your referring to me). I've merely asked an obvious question about the other thread that has remained on the front page for ages now - so it's not like your resurrecting a dead thread.

Also I didn't tell you to pound sand at all. You appear to be trying to put words into my mouth. If you don't want to contribute to undo's thread, then fine. Don't be so hyper sensitive mate!

IRM

InfaRedMan I was not referring to you.

My hope was to get another thread going, with what we may have learned from the other.. but without the bloat. Maybe a concentrated version we could continue with " without the 100+ pages to sift thru "

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
Tripe tripe tripe. I Love it when a troll calls out another troller.
I never ONCE heard in ANY of the original witness's to Roswell say anything about an "ORION CUBE" sounds like a bunch of BS made up by people who post their creative writing on forums, seriously. Stargates? No one even talked about them till STARGATE the movie was made, then suddenly they're all over the place. Yea ok..right.
So what did you have for lunch today? Im gonna have a tuna sandwhich with chips!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

I fail to see any contribution at all to the op's topic here, does it make you feel better to bash on people? What does it matter to you wether someone has an interest in Stargates? or anything for that matter. I feel if these things are real then what possibilities might exist for the human race, maybe humanity as a whole will agree on a common goal for the future instead of killing each other. Why to be a killjoy ya poor sport!!!!!

I found these links on google a few nights ago and thought they was entertaining not sure if you have seen them, prolly yes but nonetheless.

Nazi Stargate Info Link 1

Nazi Stargate Info Link 2

top topics

join