It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII European bankers massive land grab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So this is something I put together on my own after spending a good 3 or 4 months reading about topics that spin all around this material. You'll all have to tell me what you think.

In the early 1900's two German bankers, who were large shareholders in the central banks in Europe, helped guide the formation of the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) in the United states. A private bank, responsible for producing, monitoring, and controlling the money supply inside the United States. Now, every dollar that enters circulation is loaned from the FRB to the US government at the Federal Reserve Rate. This is the interest that we as a country owe back to the FRB for loaning us our money. With that said, the FRB owns every US dollar in the World.

In 1929 the same Germans who masterminded the FRB took all the gold in the US reserves to Germany. This was not theft of any type because this is gold that they owned, as a private bank. This caused the value of the dollar to drop because it now cost much more to purchase an ounce of gold. This caused the FRB to call its debts to stabilize the money supply. Stocks plummeted, banks were forced to pay back the FRB and the average American literally lost their money.

The gold that was taken to Germany was used to sponsor the rise of Hitlers army and his conquest across Europe. In the US we became a wartime economy. The FRB lowered interest rates and printed more money and the economy slowly regained steam and we pulled out of the depression. It was about this time (1939) that we rolled into Europe to mess up some crazy nazi fools. What people never realized, was that the people who sponsored the Nazi effort, and the people who sponsored the UK and US war effort (central banks loaning money to the government to wage war) were owned by the same people.

The war runs its course and Hitler and the Nazis are defeated. The reconstruction of Europe becomes a major issue and the famous American Marshall plan is passed. In this plan the United states government loaned over 10 billion dollars to European nations devastated by the war, a huge sum of money at that time. This money essentially put the countries who received it into debt to the US government who actually borrowed the money from the FRB.

So the outcome of all this is that the shareholders in the central banks in Germany, UK and US (all the same people/entities) now have major shares in the countries that received the aid. Basically they put them in their pocket.

Essentially WWII was a massive land grab for all of Europe. Anyone think this is on track, or am I misstating or missing a link somewhere?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligent life
Essentially WWII was a massive land grab for all of Europe. Anyone think this is on track, or am I misstating or missing a link somewhere?

With one or two refinements, you seem to have got that side of things fairly well summarized. The question though is for what purpose, what conclusions to feel able to make? I'd be very interested in your thoughts.

You may want to consider whether it is a land grab or a matter of creating 'freedom of movement' and adversely 'restriction of movement', looked at from that perspective you may better see the overall intentions, and the opposition. You may find Halford Mackinder's work on the Geographical Pivot interesting, it sent out a clear, if largely misunderstood message which precipitated the creation of the financial structure you describe and has influenced practically every foreign policy decision in the world since.

join