It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's son calls for Britain to be wiped out on terror web film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"The son of terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden has appeared on a terrorist film on the internet calling for Britain and its allies to be wiped out"
Source

Does this mean more terrorism for England????

Does this mean terrorists will strike interest's of UK abroad also?

Does this mean it might attract the attention of the EU???(it's military?)

I wonder what would happen to English support of them after a few attacks?

I wonder if the US and or Israel would be blamed bye poor ignorant fools?( Of course)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Oh, so now it's Osama's son we have to be scared of? It's hard to keep track of what evil terrorist mastermind is trying to get us. I guess the best bet is to hate and suspect all muslims, eh?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Fear the son, not so much.

What his and his fathers terrorists followers will do-if you are smart!

I hope for their( UK) sake, we all don't find out the answer, the hard-way.

[edit on 7/9/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This one measures a magnitude 7.5 yawn.

Seriously, do I worry every day about evil Hollywood image Ay-Rabs planning my untimely demise? Errrr, no!

If we all ignore them they'll go away.

Of course, the press descend into orgasmic frenzies at the mere mention of the name "Bin Laden" (or should that be "Bin Missin") and like to remind us that he's out there, somewhere, plotting to kill us all. Seems a bit iffy though - no sooner have they all speculated that the big man is dead than a son of his appears on the scene to maintain the family tradition and take on the mantle of manic eyed bearded nemesis.

Another yawn.....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

In my mind, living in fear and allowing yourself to be controlled by propaganda is not smart, and its bad for your health....as bad for your health in the long run as a terrorist attack.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"If we all ignore them they'll go away. "

I think England tried that at the start of WW2, with Germany.

That seemed to have not worked out so well for England..................

Remember the old saying, "those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it".

BTW, the English newspaper refered to Bin-terrorizing as having 18 children, just saying.

[edit on 7/9/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
bin ladens brother is in the uk wanting to buy and take over newcastle united football club, i cant see them wiping out there own family. They only say things like that for 2 reasons. 1) its just to put fear on the people, and 2) to appear powerful and like you wont back down.
its sad, nothing is going to happen in the uk just because of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The problem is that there isn't really any "them" as they've been described by our media.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well if they do again, what they done last time.... and by that I mean ram some of their cars into bollards outside an airport and set themselves on fire.... then it really doesnt matter too much does it?

The first terrorist attack to actually target Scotland (Lockerby doesnt really count - wasnt attacking Scotland, plane just happened to blow up over here), and the Scots knew how to handle it (Punch them in the face).

This pretty much sums it up here

[edit on 9/7/08 by dawa]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall

The problem is that there isn't really any "them" as they've been described by our media.

So England has never seen terrorism?

Never From Ireland?

Never from Muslim terrorists?

I politely beg to differ with you view of history.

BTW, at you request, I would be happy to post as many links about terrorism committed in England and against English targets world wide.

new topics

top topics

join