It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran war on hold? I think not!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm sure alot of you, like me have been hearing so much speculation and hype around the coming war between American and Iran.

Will this actually happen? Things seem to have stepped up a notch despite Ahmawatsisface saying "There will be no war" well we all know if one kid throws a punch at another kid, wether the other kid wants it or not hes in a fight. For a bit more info I recommend you head over to this site and read this little article from the author of the best Seller "Americas "WAR ON TERRORISM" Michael Chossudovsky

Found it very informative and he offers a really great insight into the underlying motivations of the American war machine.www.globalresearch.ca...

I'm predicting we are all going to have alot more than speculation and maybe to talk about very shortly.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I agree, all it takes is one accident at the Straight of Hormuz and that will be taken as an agressive attack. We are so very close to going to war it is scary.... Let's hope the Navy does not make another mistake like they did on July 3rd 1988 shooting down an Iranian Civilian flight, in the same place they are performing war games right now.

-Kdial1

[edit on 9-7-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yeah I did read somewhere that if anything was directed at the straight it would be considered an act of war. Interesting how this attack in Turkey has been called a TERRORIST attack. I love that term TERRORISM. Kinda fits anywhere you want it to.

"MUM! Jenny threw a pencil at me"
"Stop annoying your brother Jenny you little TERRORIST. # call CNN theres some neighbours talkin bout TERRORISM

Why can't Bush and his cronnies just suck it up and accept that Iran doesnt have to sell out to AMERICA. Right now in my books the States is like the school yard bully. Be nice to him and give Him your lunch money or he'll give ya a whoopin.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't really know what to expect this time well I guess I know not to expect anything but just to chill and if something happens then deal with it

Ahm-a-jihad over in iran won't shut his mouth no matter what we do

personally I am more concerned with Russia saying that if we build the missile defense system in Czechoslovakia they will react not with diplomatic measure but with military measures that is kinda scary..

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I agree and agree some more, big stars and moon if I could OP.

This is maddness, we are going to war, we are I tell you. I know this for sure because of this feeling in my brown eye, yes my eye and some person said it on a forum and then, yes wait for it! linked us to a website that sells things and uses yahoo.com email addresses!

Run for the HILLS!!!!! By GOD run for the hills.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
I know this for sure because of this feeling in my brown eye, yes my eye and some person said it on a forum and then, yes wait for it! linked us to a website that sells things and uses yahoo.com email addresses!

Care to elaborate and or provide a link?

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I think he is talking about the OP the contact email there is yahoo address

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

lol the thread starters post.

Which just goes to show you agreed with the thread starter, without clicking on his link!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by InterWeb]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Actually it's a pretty credible site always had lots of informative artlicles. Can you elaborate on the where the link is taking you coz when I click it it takes me to the site where the article is. Did you even read it?

Either way it's a good read. Sorry if the link isn't working for you or is not of your satisfaction.

top topics

join