It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French DNA students murdered: not a usual robbery?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I haven't noticed a thread on this. If there is one - or if this post is in the wrong thread - just (re)move it, please.

As many of you may know, there was a horrific murder in London of two French students a few days ago.
It was reported as a robbery.

Now there are several sites - not to mention the vox populi
- giving a different reason for their murder. They were apparently students of biochemistry (DNA), and supposedly had their computer broken into or stolen a few days before the murder.

The reason?
A "warning".

There are several sites abuzz with this, but they could be considered as "competing", so... google them out yourself.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here is the original report from a popular news outlet:

BBC News

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Weird to be sure. And tragic.

One of the students was working on something to do with ethanol. The account below makes me inclined to believe it is just some crazy person and that it is very personal.

www.independent.co.uk...

Two French graduate students – model, modern Europeans in their studies, their lives and their looks – were tied up in a south-east London flat, probably tortured, and stabbed more than 200 times. The scene where they lay dead, and disfigured beyond recognition, was then set explosively on fire. If George Orwell in his famous essay thought the English murder was declining from the middle-class crime passionnel to Americanised senselessness in 1946, heaven knows what he would make of the killing of Laurent Bonomo and Gabriel Ferez in 2008.

What shocked was not that they were admirable young men – high-profile murders very often do involve the loss of a virtuous life – nor that the perpetrator's apparent gain (a couple of paltry electronic gadgets) was so pathetically small. What sent a jolt through even Britain's crime-hardened capital was the number of hacks with a knife rained down on the heads, necks and backs of the two young men as they lay bound beyond any retaliation on the floor of their rented flat: 243. It takes long enough just to count them. To inflict them, with the hand juddering each time at the resistance of the human body, and to keep on and on and on until 243 is reached is to enter a realm beyond even the psychopathic.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I know. (:
And since I am not terribly keen on conspiracies myself, I tend to think the same thing.

Still, I'd love to hear about "alternative theories (although I suspect I'll grow tired of them pretty quickly :-)).

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is a strange case. Laurent was robbed of his laptop whilst taking a shower 6 days before the murders. Apparently the burglar gained access through a window. The manner of the murder is very EXTREME, a total of 243 's-tab' wounds. 2+4+3= 9 Laurent sustaining 196 (80 of which, reportedly, after death). Gabriel 's-tabbed' 47 times. 4+7=11. Bound, gagged, stabbed and then set alight with a, to date, unconfirmed flammable substance. Both were doing research at Imperial College (bio-chemical engineering I believe). According to witness a white man of approx age 30-40 is seen running shortly after explosion at students flat. He was wearing a 'white hat' , dark top and jeans and white trainers. Unless he got changed before setting the place on fire, he should have been covered in blood, but no mention of this by witnesses. The photofit of this man looked ,to me, to be aged more 20-30 and the 'hat' looked like it was too small for his head (shaped a bit like one of Billy Meier's UFO's - lol ), incongruous somehow. Anyway, YESTERDAY it was reported that a 33 yr old man had handed himself in to police suffering from burns to hands and arms. This is over 1 week after the murders. Seems like a long time to wait before seeking medical help for burns !
Before the police could interview him they took him to hospital to have the wounds seen to. Couldn't a doctor have been brought in to police stn.? It seems that intially when he gave himself up, the jobsworth behind the desk told him to take a seat and wait his turn to be seen lol ... however the lady sat next to the 'suspect' noticed he was very agitated and distressed and reported this, after which he was taken in to custody. There really is something not quite right about all this....... something I came across quite by accident whilst trawling the net on quite separate matters was this.... Laurent = l'or ente and has hermetic/occult connotations refering to 'gold' , Bonuomo, Laurent's surname is an 'italianised' version of Bonne homme, another term used to refer to the Cathars. Gabriel Ferez, the other student....... well his name represents 'Gabriel' = messenger, Fer(ez) has connotations to the element 'iron'. Here we have the Great Work of the alchemists/occultists - transmuting 'iron' into 'gold' via a 'good messenger' ?
Another thing I've noticed is that the police 'know' 2 Sony 'Black' PSP - 'games consoles'- are missing because Laurent had told his mother he had bought them, however the police are only giving the serial 'code' of one PSP. Bank cards are supposed to be missing yet no report of them having been used to date.

Can't wait to hear what's 're-port-ed' next..........

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's been hours since I saw there was an "anonymous" reply in this thread. But every time I click on the message, it's nowhere to be found.
How come?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just noticed it is only visible when I hit the "reply" button.
So I copied it and pasted it here for others to see.
Remove it if it's not OK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Icon depicting mood of postposted on 9-7-2008 at 09:34 AM

This is a strange case. Laurent was robbed of his laptop whilst taking a shower 6 days before the murders. Apparently the burglar gained access through a window. The manner of the murder is very EXTREME, a total of 243 's-tab' wounds. 2+4+3= 9 Laurent sustaining 196 (80 of which, reportedly, after death). Gabriel 's-tabbed' 47 times. 4+7=11. Bound, gagged, stabbed and then set alight with a, to date, unconfirmed flammable substance. Both were doing research at Imperial College (bio-chemical engineering I believe). According to witness a white man of approx age 30-40 is seen running shortly after explosion at students flat. He was wearing a 'white hat' , dark top and jeans and white trainers. Unless he got changed before setting the place on fire, he should have been covered in blood, but no mention of this by witnesses. The photofit of this man looked ,to me, to be aged more 20-30 and the 'hat' looked like it was too small for his head (shaped a bit like one of Billy Meier's UFO's - lol ), incongruous somehow. Anyway, YESTERDAY it was reported that a 33 yr old man had handed himself in to police suffering from burns to hands and arms. This is over 1 week after the murders. Seems like a long time to wait before seeking medical help for burns !
Before the police could interview him they took him to hospital to have the wounds seen to. Couldn't a doctor have been brought in to police stn.? It seems that intially when he gave himself up, the jobsworth behind the desk told him to take a seat and wait his turn to be seen lol ... however the lady sat next to the 'suspect' noticed he was very agitated and distressed and reported this, after which he was taken in to custody. There really is something not quite right about all this....... something I came across quite by accident whilst trawling the net on quite separate matters was this.... Laurent = l'or ente and has hermetic/occult connotations refering to 'gold' , Bonuomo, Laurent's surname is an 'italianised' version of Bonne homme, another term used to refer to the Cathars. Gabriel Ferez, the other student....... well his name represents 'Gabriel' = messenger, Fer(ez) has connotations to the element 'iron'. Here we have the Great Work of the alchemists/occultists - transmuting 'iron' into 'gold' via a 'good messenger' ?
Another thing I've noticed is that the police 'know' 2 Sony 'Black' PSP - 'games consoles'- are missing because Laurent had told his mother he had bought them, however the police are only giving the serial 'code' of one PSP. Bank cards are supposed to be missing yet no report of them having been used to date.

Can't wait to hear what's 're-port-ed' next..........

+++++++++++++++++++

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Anony posts have to be read through by a staff member and then if they think it is suitable to be shown they will show it, if not then it will be deleted. It is still pending in this case.

Edit: You probably shouldn't have copied and posted it...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Marshall Ormus]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

Well, too late for that now...

Sorry, I didn't know.

Thanks for replying.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread370071/pg1#pid4601793]post

I tend to think you're maybe reading way too much into their names, A.P., but at least you're thinking for yourself. It is an interesting report. Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Further to my AP post of yesterday, above is a link to latest developments.
It's interesting to note that the man charged, Nigel Farmer aged 33, is unemployed and of no-fixed-abode. Two other people, a man and a woman aged 35 and 25 respectively, are now also being questioned.
Could this be a case of 'mind control' ops ? When one thinks about all the 'scientists' that keep disappearing, one way or another, it does make one wonder. The bodies of the french students are described as being 'unrecognisable' when they were found and ID was carried out from DNA.............. Why does Alternative 3 keep coming to my mind ? lol
Maybe just 'par-anno.y-ed' ??? But if you're interested in 'numbers' check it out , dates etc. ......

PS. I've been 'trawling' ATS for ages now and it's a great site, pity so much misinfo and disinfo out there too....... but when one starts to follow the 'threads' and 'connect' the dots there is DEFINITELY 'something' insidiously and pervasively EVIL going on... in a wider sense. Luckily I have the time to 'read' a lot ,but one has to 'read between the lines' especially when reading or listening to the corporate media. These 'people' talk to each other, 'through' it , in 'their' LAN-goo-age too, and that language is 'proper' double-speak, as in all 'occult' traditions. Don't just take my 'word' for it....investigate. 'AD.VISA.BLE' !

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi y'all, after my post yesterday as AP I had to sign in for this as couldn't post again for another day so here goes....
Nigel 'Farmer' aged 33 has been charged with the murders. He is apparently of no-fixed-abode. I had posted a link to today's Guardian newspaper on-line (sorry lost it now) but am sure all you techies can access it - it gives a complete appraisal of the story so far,with dates, place names ie NEW CROSS etc. Now I know some of you may think that maybe I'm putting too much into the 'names' of the characters involved but.... having done a google on the meaning of Nigel - it's Latin meaning is BLACK and 'Farmer' is a term used by the US military according to Kay Griggs (I only found that out today whilst watching her video on google - very interesting although nearly 4 hrs long.
Re; murders -Another man aged 35 and a woman aged 25 are currently being questioned.
'Nigel Farmer' sounds like a 'code' to me, given what I've found out and if one relates back to the fact that the 'police' were looking to find 2 BLACK Sony PSP 'games consoles' but only gave the serial code for 1.
One has to remember that the British police, at the top end, have had long association with Masonic groups. Like I said in the post that hasn't been posted. One has to read 'between the lines' for the media is run by these people and they communicate to each other 'through it' with their 'proper' double-speak. One just has to learn their 'LAN.goo.age'.
'Alternative 3' comes to my mind, especially with all the scientists that keep mysteriously vanishing or 'dying'.
Keep in mind that the 2 students were so badly burned that they were unrecognisable and were supposedly ID'd through DNA (from a toothbrush? LOL ) Anyway, if you are interested in 'numbers' the article in the Guardian gives them all. Does anyone else 'see' what I 'think' I see???
There is a saying somewhere that goes something like 'God knows you by your name'. It just seems too coincidental that all the names given so far have a 'deeper' significance, in 'occult' terms, than one would at first suspect. To find out that Nigel = Black, and THEN to come across the term 'farmer' a code word used by the US military.... well all that comes to my mind is 'PATSY' !!!
Have a good day....
Regards

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

It's been hours since I saw there was an "anonymous" reply in this thread. But every time I click on the message, it's nowhere to be found.
How come?

I think a moderator has to accept it first, sometimes they are busy so it takes time.

Is that right?

Edit: oh sorry someone already answered. Anyway that anom post was pretty interesting.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I forgot to add the fact that on the Monday morning after the murders, the chairman of the JIS (Joint Intel Service) A. Allen, was found covered in blood and in a coma at his home. This is the guy who analyses 'joint intel' for the UK government. Apparently the cause is 'pneumonia' ? Can pneumonia develop so quickly that it leads to coma ???
Yet this guy is a pretty fit guy who cycles and sails on a regular basis and judging by the pics of him in the news looked pretty healthy.

He was appointed to the post last year but only took office in November, I believe. His background is Civil service not Military......... hmmmmmm
I wonder..... I know this is not strictly speaking about the French students but never the less it is 'another mystery' . Could there be a 'connection' ? Still no further news about his condition at this time, but under police guard at the hospital.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Couldn't post this earlier as PC gone 'awol'... LOL

Further to previous post - (although looks like no-one looking here but anyway here goes),

Latest arrest in connection with 'Tarantino murders' is called Daniel Sonnex.

Daniel (from hebrew) = God has judged/God judges !!! Also name of OT prophet who had 2 miraculous escapes from death sentences imposed.
Once from a 'den of lions' and secondly from 'a fiery furnace' (after which comes the episode of 'the writing on the wall' by the 'hand of God' )

I couldn't find any 'meanings' for Sonnex, but it does bring one back to the 2 Black Son'y' PSP hand held games consoles. LOL
Son'x', Son'y' , will the next one be Son'zzzz' ??? A-Z (Alpha & Omega) ?

Funnily enough I found a 'calling card' inside my drive named 'FilipinoTalk' after posting last message ! Wasn't there when I left, but there when I returned home - this was very late at night !
Filip = greek for HORSE ! The card was red, white and blue with a white triangle containing 3 yellow (gold) 5 pointed stars - one at each angle and an 8 pointed yellow star in the middle of it. I think 'someone' left me a message............ Am I getting too 'close' to the 'heart' of the 'matter' LOL. They do say 'The Lord works in MYSTERIOUS WAYS' !
To 'whom' it may concern - I am covered in indestructible outward facing mirrors - whatever you 'send' me will come back to you - double - ! GUARANTEED ! Should ANY evil come to me or mine (as previously threatened - as this isn't the first time I've received a 'calling card' at my home) I have EVERYTHING ON RECORD and DISSEMINATED....not to mention 'THE FULL ARMOUR OF GOD' ! LOL ! My 'hard drive' has an 'elephantine' me.mor.y, it goes all the way back to the TREE.
Go on - Have a laugh - it's good for the IMMUNE SYSTEM

Regards,
from the MAD BULL/COW (& Co, & Co, & Co's) 'PIECE(S)' BE WITH YOU ? and a big Mooaaarrrggghhhh (air kiss) to you too, all the way from the 'Milky Way' ! LOL and the 'W.Hole' therein ?

By the way - those Black helicopters that keep flying over my house with the 'strobbing' lights are really getting on my nerves. I believe GWB flew over my house too when he was here, 2 huge USAF helicopters flew 'real low' overhead, barely above the tree line. Did he want to see his 'open' adversary ? LOL. I gave them the Hitler salute !!!
Mods. Please forgive the 'tone' , just going through one of my 'phases' and 'hope' to give y'all a bit of a 'laugh' with my 'different' take on this subject. Although I'm not really laughing, if 'you know what I mean' ?
NB. I have received 'death threats' ,QUOTE , " In the past, journalists and their whole families, have disappeared for SPEAKING THEIR MIND" when I used to post on the ME and Iraq boards of AOL, where I argued with a Legion of Devils against the 'burning Bush's' WMD (words of mass deception) ! And I, like so many others here, were right about that, weren't we ? LOL . I haven't posted anything on the net for 4 yrs until now, I just try and keep 'informed'. Now I post a couple of things on this thread and I get another 'calling card'. A bit TOO coincidental wouldn't you say ?
Take good care, and PEACE be with y'all. 'Till next time....(If I'm still here)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Anything new about this?
(I am on vacation from ugly stories.
)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseyecle-ops

I think I speak for everyone hear when I say .... what?

If that wasn't a troll post please see a psychiatrist.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I wonder if this has anything to do with why police in the United States are now forcibly taking blood from motorists. Someone must have discovered something new about junk DNA. Now the elites are looking for more unusual bloodlines.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I don't know anything about the motorists' thing. What is the reason they're giving? (Surely drugs, something like that?)

Anyway, I am not really conspiracy-minded (not AT ALL), but I say we keep an eye on this - just in case.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by eradown

I don't know anything about the motorists' thing. What is the reason they're giving? (Surely drugs, something like that?)

Anyway, I am not really conspiracy-minded (not AT ALL), but I say we keep an eye on this - just in case.

It's something that about three states including Texas have begun. The reason given is suspected drunk driving or drugs. It violates the constitution obviously, and it is a medical procedure one which the police have no bussiness doing. It was snuck under the radar screen. If anyone had known about it, the bills allowing it would not have passed. Big money is behind the drawing of blood from motorists.

DNA is big money to many people obviously. If there are genes or so called "junk DNA" which predispose some people for greatness the elites will kill to control such knowledge. As with the other deaths in many different scientific fields of study. It is unlikely that the real miscreants involved will be punished. All that we can deduce is that the latest news about DNA was something the powerful did not want known.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join