It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week 12 random question!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You are single and at this huge party. This hot women that looks like barbie comes up to you and asks if you want to sleep with her. If you are a girl than a hot guy that looks like ken comes up to you and asks the same question. You find out this person is married but the person they are married to does not care. Will you sleep with this person knowing they are married?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Barbie isn't my type, sorry.

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Nope.
Like russian roulette. Feels good to win and win.
But you only need to lose once.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
nope... besides, wouldn't barbie be like 7 feet tall or something if she were a real person?

besides, sleeping with someone else's man/woman is just wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
You are single and at this huge party. This hot women that looks like barbie comes up to you and asks if you want to sleep with her. If you are a girl than a hot guy that looks like ken comes up to you and asks the same question. You find out this person is married but the person they are married to does not care. Will you sleep with this person knowing they are married?

How do you KNOW their Spouse Doesn't Care?? Because they(Barbie or Ken) told you so, or do you really KNOW 100% that they don't care??

I'll answer anyway.
If in fact I do KNOW that the husband doesn't care, then I guess I'd have no problem with sleeping with her.

However, protection would also need serious thought as well, since her number of other partners, other than hubby, might be many. Hubbies, extra partners may also be numerous as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
of course, i guess it doesn't matter if you sleep with barbie or ken. they're getting a divorce, according to mattel!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
of course, i guess it doesn't matter if you sleep with barbie or ken. they're getting a divorce, according to mattel!

No wonder - they haven't got any genitals

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't sleep with her.

#1. There's more to a woman then looks.
#2. Sleeping with someone's wife/husband is wrong and you know it. Even if they don't care.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

#2. Sleeping with someone's wife/husband is wrong and you know it. Even if they don't care.

...add to that:

#3. My present partner would reach for the butcher knife and do a 'Bobbit' on me...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

I understand where you're coming from here Jeffrey and I'm not at all saying you shouldn't hold true to what you say either. But I have a couple questions to pose.

#1. There's more to a woman then looks. Yes you're correct. However, I think that the question was meant to imply that this person met your personal standards, be it intellect, charisma, etc. and that there was mutual attraction. So, even though I agree with your statement 100% and live by it as well, I think you're concentrating on the wrong part of what is being asked here. Then again, maybe I'm wrong and you were 'Right On', perhaps ILP could clarify what the point behind his question really is about. Not only to help here, but also to point out that 'Barbie' and 'Ken' shouldn't be taken so Literal either, and were used as quick examples.

What makes it wrong?

What if you found out later that the husband thought it was a good idea and would have told you in person but didn't have time before he left. That in their relationship, they thought it was healthy to have an occasional fling to remind themselves exactly how much more their union together was all about. Just as long as it was openly known between them that it was going to happen, which that right there also relieved their relationship of having to lie to each other about their primal desires too. Allowing them to be 100% honest about such taboo topics. All this actually strengthening their Relationship together. Is it still Wrong then, even if it's because you assume they feel and think the same way as you? By their standards it's not only 'Right' or 'Ok' but 'Wrong' to even think otherwise.

What 'Truly' makes them Married for that matter either?

By your standards I imagine that 'Marriage' means Life long committed Relationship between two people, where any sexual activity is between them only till they die. (This is the standard idea of Marriage usually which would make sense if that is how you also see it. Almost nobody actually does it however, even those who also believe that this is what 'Marriage' is about. Sad huh?!?!) But, as in the above 'What if Question', this 'Married Couple' isn't even married by your standards (the common standards) of what constitutes a True Marriage. Therefore, how then is it wrong? They aren't even married, according to the Rules. They may claim to be, but unless they follow the rules, they're not. So you're obviously not 'Wrong' in this case either, since you're not really sleeping with someone's Wife, as there is no True Husband and Wife. Just a couple who is confused as to what a Real Husband and Wife Marriage is all about.

Ya see what I'm getting at???

BTW, I'm not trying to destroy the idea of marriage either. I'm just making a logical argument to your answers. I'm totally devoted to one woman as well, so don't see this as me fighting for the Adulterers or whatever, ok.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have been in this situation once, when I was younger and nothing good will come of it.

I would have to say No, I would not do it.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I would play along, ask him full name, his wife's name, call her up and let her know what he was doing, so that she can give him a piece of her shoe up his ass.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I would play along, ask him full name, his wife's name, call her up and let her know what he was doing, so that she can give him a piece of her shoe up his ass.

Ok, and if she said it was fine with her. Or perhaps not only was it ok, but she wished she could be there to watch or join in with the two of you. Then what??

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nope, I don't go for the plasticy type.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Barbie is a stupid, worthless floozie, and I hate everything she represents.

Secondly, if I did that, I'd be cheating on my girlfriend, whom I love very much.

So, that's a twofold
big
fat

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Since I am married, I would say no... BUT...

If I wasn't married, I may consider it. I prefer brunettes, though.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Barbie is a stupid, worthless floozie, and I hate everything she represents.

Secondly, if I did that, I'd be cheating on my girlfriend, whom I love very much.

So, that's a twofold
big
fat

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of God, will you people please READ the question before answering in foolish ways!!!

First of all, this is a 'what if' type question that is using 'Barbie' as a simple EXAMPLE. I could be wrong of course, but I don't think ILP meant it LITERALLY. DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?? It's a f*cking 'hypothetical question' guys. That means you have to play along to some extent for it to be fun. Otherwise, I don't understand why you bother posting anything in the first place.

Second, had you read the thing and paid attention, the first 3 words are "YOU ARE SINGLE". So your girlfriend doesn't matter in any way whatsoever here.

I mean is this sh*t really that hard??? If so, how do any of you put on pants or leave the house every day without killing yourselves??? This 'entertainment style' question game is 1000 times easier, yet so many people repeatedly MISS THE ENTIRE POINT BEHIND IT, or just don't even read it clearly. WTF is wrong with everybody???

Sorry if I offend you with this Loki, it's not intentional, really. You're not a new member or anything, and I don't remember you to be a bad poster either. It's for those reasons that it's driving me nuts!!! Good members are totally missing the point behind ILP's Random Question Thread, which is supposed to be lighthearted hypothetical fun thing.

Or have I missed something??? Really, I don't know anymore. I feel like I'm going crazy, and maybe everyone else is really sane at this point....

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I missed the "you are single" part. Sorry.

But I'd still do it. Yeah, that makes me a pig... so what? Just let it be known, I said "yes" in my previous response!

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I always wear a rubber, even when I'm not having sex. lol

I don't care if she was married or not, I said earlier barbie just wasn't my type, you know snobby, high matience blonde haired.

Give me a goth barbie and we're okay
but still i'd bang snob barbie looking chicks.

As long as she was hot and willing and her husband no where in sight.

My fly is in your eye, let me rise to the occasion.

On that note, I am off to see the passion chrizist..

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No. I don't sleep with people that I don't. In this day and age it is just to dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join