It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation experience last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Can anybody relate to all this I would be interested in hearing any similar mediation experiences

There is an awakening process on this planet and this is because there are species/E.T'S/E.B.S whatever you want to call them, that are, (from what I can put into words), 'beaming' some kind of energy on to this planet to unlock our third eyes.

Have you had any insights into this at all through mediation ifso please share!

[edit on 9-7-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hi,

No experiences as such, however, I was wanting to ask you a question or three.

How long have you been mediating for, what method do you use (I.e. mainstream or self made - do you have a certain procedure) and what was your goal when you started meditating (I.e. did you want to find something 'out there' or did you stumble across it accidently).

Interesting read btw.

Cheers,

Breifne

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

How long have you been mediating for

Since the age of 16

what method do you use (I.e. mainstream or self made - do you have a certain procedure)

I don't follow any kind of mainstream its literally just self taught, all I do is still my mind and connect. Although I think that some books do help I believe everyone should just go ahead and try. Get rid of all the mainstream conceptions and just do your own thing. Once the mind is empty your half way there.

What was your goal when you started meditating (I.e. did you want to find something 'out there' or did you stumble across it accidently)

At the age of 15/16 I realised that there was a metaphysical life out there so I began exploring, over the years my outlook on life has changed dramatically and over the last year or so it has become a mad complex interwoven complicated dimensional enigma. No doubt the questions I have will be answered but its incredibly frustrating.

What I will say and say to everyone that asks about this is that IT IS NOT A GAME IT IS LIFE CHANGING nothing will be the same once you connect, it will become impossible to look at life the way you think it was because nothing will seem to fit into place? to many loose ends

[edit on 9-7-2008 by franspeakfree]

new topics

join