It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noise behind me in bed last night?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've just got back in from a long drive and a soaking at the end of it and am just heading off for a soak in a hot bath but just wanted to say that I have just read all of your replies and really appreciate the time and thought that has gone into them.

I'm really exhausted at the moment so may just try to get some sleep after my bath so if I do I will come back on here in the morning to post my answers although my first reaction is usually to mentally back away from it all and to try and convince myself things didn't happen or that there is a perfectly normal explanation (which there may well be).

I just wanted to add this link to a bbc article about the Russian killer squirrels

Thank you, Epona

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

Maybe, if you have an electric blanket, one of the bar thingios could have been failing....

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is so wierd, basically i thought it was me and a majour case of paranoia!! Basically is all started a few months ago when i was in my room, Like you mentioned a really high pitch sound started (like when i T.V is on), then all of a sudden my heart started racing, i could feel a precence in my room like something was ontop of me.... the feeling of static entering in and out my body, my hairs all over my body stood on end, and my mouth went dry with fear! i thought it was all in my head... and i knew if I seeked medical advice, there would have to be a 'medical reason' for it. Only when it happened again I was at my cousins house, this time i woke him up, and he to felt the 'precence' so to correct my conclusion, I believe it is a precence, I only hope that it is a good one.

reply to post by Epona

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Epona

I've been having the same experiences as well. In bed at night. I know I'm not dreaming, and it always seems to happen just as my body is starting to relax. This is irritating as some noises can be startling, and once you react, your heart starts beating faster, etc., and results in having to start the sleep inducing process all over again. The noises range from sliding, pops, clicking or tapping and occasionally something voice-like but indiscernable. Last night, the loudest tapping by far occured - three taps. Loud enough to cause me to sit up and look around trying to get a bearing on where it originated from. Very weird. It's not a nightly occurance, but as of late has been more frequent. Again, weird.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Epona

I've come to this board because I too had an unnerving experience 8 years ago - it's taken me nearly 7 years just to talk about it. However, in the last 9 months, I've started researching the topic of Shadow Beings - not to frighten you any further, but this sounds too similar in some ways. I have some information posted on Myspace.com/HauntingzInk with some suggestions, such as leaving the lights on or using a UV flashlight, but please read the info there first before using it. Other para investigators have actually had some success with using the flashlight when they encounter shadow people, but you must be careful not to over-use it.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just curious. Did you have a headache when going to bed?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Epona

I too can relate to alot of what you say and too have had stressful times in my life when it starts to get worse....I have had strange experiances too all through my life,and even again now in my place of work,but I am not the only one to witness that thank goodness! so know its not me and I am not mad
I have started threads here to try and obtain reasons as to why it may be happening but they always fall flat so it is great to relate to someone who has experianced the same type of things...Mine too started from a young age,and they also are not afraid to visit when my other half is sleeping beside me! I have not experianced a bad relationship,but lost my mother when I was 9 yrs old and my father shortly after my daughter was born,but the goings on happened into my child hood before my mother died,so it isn't related to that...I have even had counselling at one point,but that didn't work and his explaination to the haunting therory was that the mind is a powerful tool and can trick you into believeing what you want to see....the strange thing is my daughter also experiances "things" too and she has had a very stable upbringing..my other half hasn't experianced anything....and I do not share my experiances with my daughter,it is what she confides in me that makes me realise she also has these experiances....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
These stories of intense buzzing in the ear, vibrating of body, are related to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When we get into pinching, pulling, grabbing, dreams of intense color and weird people in them interacting with you that is the underworld coming after you. They feel you slipping away from their clutches. Fighting them off with faith, the right faith, yes I loved the book by Sister Therese also known as the little flower. She says she always wanted to be a saint. To make a long story short the little dark people where under her table and they ran from her like they were scared. Yes she followed them. And they ran and tried to hide even more. I love stories like that. A saint whose simply gaze scares the bejesus out of them [the things I read about here in reverse] is the story of a Saint.

www.theresemovie.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join