It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Fragment of Hidden Sumerian Tablets Leaked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

It doesn't look like you understand the whole story. A couple years ago, after the army stumbled into a major archaeological find, they put together a group to examine what they found. Among other things, there were tablets, some broken, and Near Eastern scholars translated these newly discovered tablets.

When the govt. refused to go public, some panel members began leaking what they knew. These translations are genuine and if you have experience in Sumerian, Akkadian or Babylonian languages, you will recognize the forms and devices commonly used in these ancient languages. You refer to the real tablets. Do you realize how many tablets we have in our possession today? Many, many more than the link you provide lists.
These tablets may be the biggest, most significant archaeological treasure ever found. There's a lot of info just in the few leaked tablets alone. Why do you think the US and the Brits are denying it? Don't you want to know what they're hiding?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Um.. is there a link to the tablet itself? I'd like to see it. Otherwise, like so many other "omg the world is ending in disaster" ideas, I'll just take it for what it is. Another fear-mongering message based on a mysterious but non-producable piece of evidence, that was mysteriously "leaked" by an unknown source. Same ol' story, different day.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was wondering if there was ever a conection made between this find and that made of the tombs under the sphinx. Both were controlled by a military presence, and both have yet to release a list of artifacts found. I was under the impresion that the tombs under the sphinx were those of Egyptian "gods". Would maps of important locations or verbal descriptions found there have led them to look in Iraq. Maybe everyone is wright when they say that the real reason for invading Iraq was more than just oil. The looting done in the museums was done by the people, but the major items stolen with the most importance were supposedly stolen by the staff itself. Possibly for some buyer that had them do it. There was no reason for the army not to have secured those sites. What if the U.S. and other forces are continuing where the Nazi army left off in their search of Atlantis and proof of ancient, advanced civilizations?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Ignorance really is bliss isn't it ?

Whatever you may or may not believe about the Annunaki or Nibiru or the fact that these "aliens" as you call them, made us. The fact remains that most of our religious beliefs actually say the same thing. The bible for one says the same thing as this, lookup the word God in Genesis, you may or may not be surprised to find it is infact "elohim" - a plural word meaning Gods/Angels of God. Later in the bible they translate it as Angels, but in Genesis they translated it as God which was obviously done in order to make people feel better about themselves.

I realise that this may come across quite blasphemous but in all honesty, I dont really care, people need to remember how to read.

Now let us look at the Cain and Abel story, supposedly the first children of Adam and Eve who were created by the "elohim". Cain slays Abel and is banished from the Garden, he goes east into the land of Nod and there finds a wife ? -- Hold up. You see that's the question right there isn't it ?
The bible is telling us that there are different people here on earth, how do the people outside of the garden of Eden differ from those created by the Elohim in the garden ? interesting...

He later goes on to start the movement you today know of as the Masons. All of the people from Tyre and Sidon were masons, and this is where the masonic order has it's roots.
[edit on 10-7-2008 by mortalengine]

I had to Star that one, mortalengine. (interesting username) I agree here 100% Extraterrestrial Beings did make us as we are, here is no doubt of that in my own mind. I have a theory on Nibiru...I am thinking that at one time Nibiru was a Dark Star as many have said it is. I think it has been terra-formed, and is in fact a movable space station, or perhaps the Death Star of Star Wars lore. I heard a story about that movie a few years after it came out, and the story really opened my mind to what has been before. Mark Hamill www.nndb.com...
is not who you think he is. Also, the Jedi Knight traditions have become a religion. This is the true history of the world, and believe me, TPTB, the Secret Societies, and the Holy Roman Church and all of their little minions will do anything whatsoever to keep it all hidden away. These people have always been fanatical in their beliefs, and they burned all books they did not agree with, and crushed ancient Temples and Shrines under the weight of their Church. They have their believers so brainwashed that they will argue a person to death over this issue.

Why do you, dear reader, think that Israel is so strongly supported by Christianity and the Church? I think Jerusalem was the Annuanuki Control Center, that is why. They now the Annunaki are coming back here, and wish to be in control of the control center when they get here. When the Annunaki came here before, they were worshipped as Gods.

When the Annuanaki left our system, they left back 600 of their own, called the "Iggi." I have spent the last 20 years trying to find out just who the Iggi are, and if they in fact are still here. I have tried to make the connection between the Iggi/Annunaki to the Reptilians, but failed to make that connection. I think the Annunaki dealt severely with the Nephlim, and drove them from this place.

I have come to see planet Earth as a science projects, an experiment. I know that Earth is rare, for it is a planet that can support complex life forms, and although many planets can support life, not many can support complex life. Earth has abundant water, that is the major factor of this life. I think that every race of people were created by other world life forms more advanced that mankind. Earth is a school, and we are here to learn...this is what Jesus, and the Buddah was trying to tell us. We are supposed to take care of this world, for it is not only our home, it gives us all that we need when we need it. But what does mankind do? They hide away the many devices that produce free energy in favor of money making schemes. Money is the God now on Earth, and most worship money with all of their heart and soul. .The personalize it with faces of deity, but it is still the same thing.

Maybe the Annunaki and Nibiru will again come into our Solar System, and maybe it will not. I don't know, and I would venture to say no human knows when or even if it will come. For myself, I have read enough to know that it was here at least one time. I also think we are all coming to a big wake up call on a great many things we have come to believe.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Yes, but those clay tablets survive to this day, do they not? And, you cannot change, or alter a clay tablet, like you can a written book on fiber or paper.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What you guys dont realize I think is that these particular Sumerian tablets that have been released piece by piece, just arent any tablets.

They are said to be found in a copper oblong box by the 260th army. And these specific tablets were made with Lapis Lazuli and told about a story simliar to Noah, gave plans & blueprints to build a new "ark" but with the technology we have available today.

We shall see, but this is one thing I'm following very closely.

I'd really like to know who stole the cylindar seals out of the Iraq National Musuem in 2003. That was a very interesting setup.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Old Ones are coming to bring unspeakable horrors upon mankind..

Repent! Repent!

Seriously though, why the suspense. It's already 2009. Surely people can take the horrors from the unspeakable unknown.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

You are a prime example of how brainwashing works.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How typical of human nature. Just like a bunch of children in a playground.

Time to mature and if you believe to mature is to do what I say and accept what I tell you, then you pass to maturity.

All the while, puppet masters are bussily pulling on strings.

To those who scoff.... guess what? the world didn't end during the flood of Noah. The world will not end in 2012.

By the time people figure it out, the important people will be safe from harm..... so they think. I think those people will have learned nothing and will have to repeat the grade.

The people who are ready for a higher plane of existance will also graduate.

Ah, Thanksgiving, a pat on the back for a bumper harvest.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyscience

I'd really like to know who stole the cylindar seals out of the Iraq National Musuem in 2003. That was a very interesting setup.

Come on Johnny.
We know full well who stold those seals!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Hey..... thanks for the link on the Sumer seals

No wonder Iraquis hate the USA....we are capitalist pigs, forcing our agendas on the world, all the while cherishing greed and corruption...
second line...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by johnnyscience

Come on Johnny.
We know full well who stold those seals!

Who?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyscience

I think the Illuminati and primarily the US.
That is my thoughts anyway, being a complete Conspiracy theorist,
the second I heard the museum was sacked that is what I thought.
Ofcourse I don't know this is true but I believe it is true.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hm, so the US were searching for a Stargate in Iraq after all....and yes, the aliens created us, but i don't mind.

[edit on 9/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
< Why are we just seeing an "illustration" and not the actual tablet? This reeks of what Sitchin would pull; claiming he had "secret tablets" but never producing them, only his own handrawn illustrations. He would also do handrawn illustrations of known tablets, purposefully misdrawing them to support his pre-established conclusions.>

Sounds like the scheme visited upon Non-thinkers by the illustrious Joseph Smith and the mysterious Golden Plates.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I don't know what you know about history or the mystery religions...but this is typical of that certain group that has a long history of changing their names and telling stories. Do you need a clue? This smells like their work...they'll take something legitimate then twist it to ridiculousness.

So not to be confused about what I'm saying here. I think the tablets are real, but what was written was idol worship, which was gleaned from something else
to create something special for this group at that time, not to mention add confusion to history.

A few years back, before I knew about these story tellers, I watched a series by Joseph Campbell on mythology, but Campbell, a scholar, never once mentioned these frauds. Nor did he mention that certain groups of Israelites [not jews ] who had just left the area exploring lands soon after the flood, and later Israelites who had left the area during the dispersion after captivity, had new names for themselves and Campbell and others had considered these people separate groups and not Israelites when in fact they were Israelites with new names and new speech because they were forbidden to speak Hebrew during captivity. Captivity was punishment, to make them forget who they were. And others forgot who they were too.

So in addition to these groups you have the frauds who love to tell stories/ tall tales to get peoples attention like they actually have something, but they are just snake charmers, gypsies, BS artists selling lies to people who don't know any better.

Anyways...I hope you followed all that...lol....but I think the real people were CIMMERIANS, and the sumerians were just a spinoff of that by the liars/story tellers who thrived on selling bogus to fools.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Any updates on any more legit Sumerian tablets?

Or perhaps the whereabouts of the stolen ones?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Even if true, there is something basic that people have not considered.

Just because it was aliens intention that we return with them does not mean that this is possible. Who knows, perhaps those aliens died out a few thousand years ago and they just aren't around any more. Perhaps their planet was unexpectedly destroyed and we are all harking after what is, in effect, a will with no actual cash inheritance to back it?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Although I haven't watched the video I know where this is heading. I believe we all have to keep open minds and continue looking in our own way and sooner or later we will gain a clearer understanding.

To say that humans were created from extraterrestrials - OF COURSE WE WERE it would be foolish to say otherwise surely? after all who is this GOD everyone talks about every day and leads their life in his/her name?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well the University of Göttingen for one has no idea WTF this article/video is talking about. Just mailed them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join