It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Fragment of Hidden Sumerian Tablets Leaked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This should be in breaking news I feel but somehow this forum seems a little more apt.

Despite all the threats and even some brutal treatment, again Near Eastern Scholars are rising to the occasion. This video below [linked] is an illustration of the third fragment of the Sumerian texts found during the summer of 2006 in southern Iraq. The complete text is also included. The translation first appeared in an independant newspaper centered in the bohemian section of Barcelona before appearing on several different websites throughout Europe and Africa. Germany’s University of Gottingen also has a copy of translation posted along with some other insight Near Eastern Scholars from the other side of the Atlantic have gleaned from their own investigations.

I'm sorry...I can't keep a sraight face any more....Read on and enjoy anyway....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So if I read it right , We were made by Aliens and now they wait for us to return to them on Niburiruriuriru whatever its called now?
WOW I believe. (cough *ollocks)
Now all the creator races have to do is give us the technology to do it before we blow ourselves up .
I have a heavy heart watching us keep killing ourselves, it will be 'laden with joy' as soon as I get off this god-forsaken rock.....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How could you not believe with such compelling evidence!!!
I particularly like the animation of the vid. It adds a certain...um...something.

I thoght I should post the text as found....

It had been established the nations would return
(Unreadable)
(Unreadable)
Nations of men would return to the womb
To Nibiru, the eternal creator mother goddess
(Unreadable)
(Unreadable)
The Annunaki sent forth
from the heavens the Annunaki sent forth for their creation.
(Unreadable)
An, Enlil, Enki and Nirhursag, creators of the black-headed people.
Founders of Eridu, Bad-tibira, Larsa, Sippar and Shuruppak.
(Unreadable)
The first cities they founded.
(Unreadable)
These were the bearers of nations
the mighty men of renown who expelled the Nephilim
and established divine temple ordanances, rituals and rites,
(Unreadable)
These were the generations, the nations of multitudes
These multitudes of nations poured forth through the heavens
(Unreadable)
The Annunaki, An Enlil, Enki, and Nirhursag sent forth the divine messengers
(Unreadable)
awaiting their return, the return of their offspring, the makers of man awaited
(Unreadable)
with heavy hearts, laden with joy, they waited.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I believe that, MORE than I believe the heavily edited crap I read In the BIBLE. There is evidence in several places in our solar system of People leaving bulding behind and other items. Yeah the BIBLE is full of uncompleted stories, half truthes and lies. It doesn't take a very smart person to see all of this. But what is laughable are the uneducated masses who want to believe EVERYTHING in the bible as the who truth and not look at the facts.......stupid christians.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Does anyone have links to the first two fragments? I'd like to see this tablet all laid out in one place. Maybe someone could patch all three together in chronological order?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
So if I read it right , We were made by Aliens and now they wait for us to return to them on Niburiruriuriru whatever its called now?
WOW I believe. (cough *ollocks)
Now all the creator races have to do is give us the technology to do it before we blow ourselves up .
I have a heavy heart watching us keep killing ourselves, it will be 'laden with joy' as soon as I get off this god-forsaken rock.....

You know it's really easy to laugh about and ridicule these things, but that's ok if it keeps you in your comfort zone.

If this is true and they actually have found new clay tablets, then this is nothing to laugh about. You do know Sumer is the oldest civilisation known to mankind. These people accomplished amazing things thousands of years ago so I don't think you are in a position to laugh about what they believed or maybe even knew for fact.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Does anyone have links to the first two fragments? I'd like to see this tablet all laid out in one place. Maybe someone could patch all three together in chronological order?

Yes, That would be very interesting to see.

so I don't think you are in a position to laugh about what they believed

I have no problem with what the ancients believed. Just the amount of modern people that are willing to believe this.

For all you naysayers, here is a piece of text presented in its original form. I am working on finding an English translation but in the mean time I ask for your help.
For the believers, please repeat this aloud and see if you can get anything from it. I would appreciate your understanding of this.

OWAH TARFU LIAM

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

For someone whose motto is to 'Deny arrogance' that last quote is not very becoming.

We are all slaves to our beliefs.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here is an article on the translation of the first tablets in PDF:

query.nytimes.com...

Warning: Information contained herein may rattle your beliefs.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 9-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
More ancient religious babble from Babylon. People in the old days, before they listened to the skies with radiotelescopes and found them curiously silent except for the buzz of stars, used to imagine all kinds of nonsense.

It doesn't "shake my belief" that people are very imaginative.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It's a shame you have that point of view. Just because we're talking about something thousands of years old doesn't mean that we should consider those who wrote it as unintelligent and not worthy of discussion or respect as to what they say and what it means. For your information, the Sumerian's had developed technologies thousands of years before "modern" man caught on. Just check out the "Baghdad batteries".

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

For someone whose motto is to 'Deny arrogance' that last quote is not very becoming.

We are all slaves to our beliefs.

Your right. It was a bit harsh and I would apologise if I didn’t think it was so darn funny!!

reply to post by TheComte

That was an interesting article. It is good to see the ‘Flood’ as described by another culture. But like Nohup said, no belief shaking info.
More importantly I am pleased to note there is no mention of Nibiru, Annunaki or other such nonsense. I would really like to see Sitchin “read” these tablets and give his take them

[edit on 9/7/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT

That was an interesting article. It is good to see the ‘Flood’ as described by another culture. But like Nohup said, no belief shaking info.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread I added that comment as a sarcastic aside. That is the original article from the New York Times, though.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Im wondering the OPs motives? You post a very important find and ridicule it? What is that about?

To everyone that is fascinated by this stuff, don't be off put by the throw away sarcasm by the OP. If this is legit, it will be just as important as ANY histortical find.

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Here is the fourth tablet revealed:

I think these videos are made up. There were literally thousands of tablets and fragments of tablets. Are we to expect a video for each tablet?

Here for some real Sumerian tablets:

www.earth-history.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Its all good! I just wanted to play the role of the arrogant aggressor for a change.

Z,
Yes. This is an important find and the ‘breaking news’ reference was only part jest. This could have a significant impact on many things, but as soon as I saw the Annunaki/Nibiru connection I just couldn’t help myself. And tell me the video didn’t make you think you were watching an episode of Robot chicken….

What can I say, this topic just brings out the best in me…..

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So everything you see and hear is the truth, everything mainstream media tells us is truth? NASA is truth? Governments tell the truth?

Well guess I best get out of fantasy land forget about any historical finds and facts, get a mortgage, a massive debit, a slave like 9 to 5 earning minimum wage, tune into Fox News 24/7 and eat genetic modified food, drink fluoride water, put the kids on anti-depressants, look at all the pretty patterns in the sky those jets spray and listen to manipulated mainstream music, and call for war on any country that doesn't align itself with the NWO. Only then will I be truly happy huh?

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Are we to expect a video for each tablet?

I can actually enjoy these tablets, this way. (as long as they change it up a little, between videos)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

What I meant was there is no such tablet that says these things. The videos are made up. You can enjoy them if you want.

Go to the link I posted earlier for real translations of the real tablets. Not all of them, of course.

And the tablets are not hidden, nor secret.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I said before that I wanted to be the arrogant aggressor in this thread!!!

I don’t automatically agree with everything I see and hear from the MSM nor do I automatically claim the sky is falling because I read it in ATS or similar. There is deceit and lies on both sides of this fence. I may not have determined which is which on all topics, but this one I am very comfortable with my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join