It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager allegedly sends drug-laced treats to police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Teenager allegedly sends drug-laced treats to police

www.cnn.com

A teenager is suspected of delivering baskets of drug-laced treats to about a dozen police departments in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, according to police who charged him Tuesday with '___' possession. At least three officers have gotten sick.

The 18-year-old man was arrested after taking cookies to the Lake Worth police station, said Brett McGuire, the suburb's police chief. Officers there had been tipped off that someone was falsely claiming to deliver treats on behalf of Mothers Against Drunk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This was a rather surprising read to me. Currently the man in custody is alleged to have done this. If the facts of the story are correct, then it seems some one is targeting the police in the Dallas Fort worth area. So is the Dallas Fort worth area being de stabilized for some unknown reason?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

At least three officers have gotten sick.

They didn't get sick. They were just tripping

I can just hear the doctor now: 'Drink some orange juice, take a walk and it'll all blow over in about 10 hours'. Haha.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Yes that may be very true. But part of the thing is, you have people tripping with guns. That could be a real problem.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't want to be a whiner, but I already posted this last night. It's been moved to "Breaking General News" on BTS. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Here is something new

A teenager accused of delivering drug-laced cookies to a dozen police stations was the victim of overzealous officers who had very little evidence indicating drugs were inside the treats, his attorney said Thursday.

And lab results released late Thursday afternoon confirm that no drugs were present in any of the cookies.

sorce

new topics

top topics

join