It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Novel Ending

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I am a shaman, I did mushrooms 4 years ago and survived the overdose.

I streaked on a freeway near Napa and survived. I wasn't on the news.

I recognize change in the world.

There are philosophy professors at Cal State Fullerton named Matthew Calarco, Jeeloo Liu, Amy Coplan, Emily Lee, James Crippen, Mithc Avila, and Heather Battely these people are evolution. James Goebel, Maura Margeret Priest, Scoot Napp, and H.D. Carter are students at Cal State Fullerton, they are evolution as well.

Ethics are Instinct and Instincts are up.

The event is happening now.

The event is happening because I and others around the world iniatied it sub-consciously, I directly witnessed this event on December 19 2007.

I arrived at Villa Bella resort in Napa California, it was cold and pouring, I ate dinner with my Mom and my Cousin, we were in Napa to check out where my Mom's compnay bottles their product. My mother (by chance...) left our luggage at my Uncle's house in Concord, she blamed the mishap on me and stormed off with my cousin while I was left alone in the hotel room.

Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin.

I am in the room and I see objects, they are speaking to me and reminding me of certain things, they are guiding my actions at this point. I glance at the TV and I begin to watch a dog show and realize most of the the things in life are unimportant, but certain personalties give reason and purpose to things. Everyone is doing something for a reason, this reason is to be noticed or not noticed. This is why I was the luckiest man in the world, to have that power and grasp was sick, I was inhuman, I was a computer chip, I was collusus. Things that still stand out to me are a pringles can, a six-pack of beer, a pen, a shower, a safe, a lightbulb, drawers, doors, light and darkness, water, clothes, and cigarettes, In my next life I hope I get to smoke that "special cigarette" that I made that night
I recalled movies that I saw such as Marathon Man and the Wizard of Oz, I basically had a psychedlic experience that was brought upon by a mixture of things. These factors were lack of sleep. I was playing Halo 3 to 3:30 in the morning and going to work at the Home Depot at 5:30 in the morning. I had finals that week and was pulling all nighters in order to study and finish essays. I was drinking energy drinks like water. I worked so hard the day before leaving to Napa that my legs were chaffed. Napa was suppose to be a relaxing vacation, it was anything but. I began to realize that life revolves around sacrafice and there are certain individuals who are created in order to serve this purpose. My best freind Chris Lynch would always tell people and point out, Sve you are impervious to the elements, examples of this would be wearing T-shirts, shorts, and sandals when it was obvious a normal human being should be wearing atleast jeans and shoes. That night I took my bare hands and placed them on the glass contained fireplace window and held them there until they burned, I released my hands from the window and realzied I had to do it again, I remember that Jesus dies on a cross and it was my duty to do it again, so I placed them on the fireplace window again.

It's quite evident that the elements were involved in this incident ( as one of the nurses stated at Kaiser Hospital after they picked me up from the freeway )

Villa Bella, Velio Belio, Vino Bello

Do these names mean anything to you?

Translations: Villa Bella= Beautiful Villa, Velio Belio= ? Belio I think means to bleat, as in a sheep bleating-crying. Vino Bello= Attractive Wine

The name of the resort I stayed in that night changed names 3 times.

The party is about to start.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedude69
I did mushrooms 4 years ago and survived the overdose.

You're talking physically I take it. Mentally is still questionable. Although you're mostlikely the same as you were before.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Bump This! Is this for real? Danm that is crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You obviously arent praying enough. Im pretty sure jesus didnt think you were serious... you should try really sacraficing somthing... like not eating at mc donalds once a week.

If your not speaking in tongues while praying then its not going to go through the holographic matrix filter and the virgin mary wont know what to tell god.

When you really are forgivin christ will come to you in a dream and give you icecream.

new topics

top topics

join