It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Alien Fish?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Looking at the board tonight and seeing everyone posting weird creatures reminded me of one I came across the other night. The video and the story is from 2007 so please don't think I'm trying to pass it off as new material.

It may be new to many members though. It is an interesting looking creature and the video is clear.

Village residents from the Rostov region of Russia caught a weird creature two weeks ago after a strong storm in the Sea of Azov. The shark-looking creature was producing strange squeaky sounds. The fishermen originally believed that they had caught an alien and decided to film the monster with the help of a cell phone camera. The footage clearly shows the creatures’ head, body and long tail. The bizarre catch was weighing almost 100 kilograms, the Komsomolskaya Pravda reports.

Here

You can click a link on the page to get to the video or click here for a direct link. (The page is in Russian.)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Pretty damn funny that they ate it even though they didn't know what it was. Now it's got me really curious as to what it tastes like... they may have tasted something only a handful of people have ever tasted!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

I thought the same thing. I can't imagine how that works.

"Hey guys! We're having this thing for supper! We don't know what it is. It might be poisonous, but we're going to eat it!"

LMAO

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The video/"fish" has been discussed here a couple of times. It's a(n upside down) guitarfish.

See here or here or here or here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join