posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:14 AM
For centuries men have tried to search for the philosophy which encompasses all angles of the truth. To date, all have failed to create a
congregation of equal spiritual beings. It is because all of them have not had the fortitude to achieve at the level of the original philosopher.
And or, each soul is responsible for their own patterning, not the patterning of the lucky spirit that remember the likes of his own. It is probably
funny for our overseers to see a world full a John's, just because the first person to remember theirs was named John.
We are all what we have experienced in our time here, mixed with our hopes, dreams, and tightly secured in our fears and doubts. We are all unique in
our approach, yet we all seek the same conclusions. Peace and happiness.
Peace is hard to acquire for many reasons. Instinct, paranoia, fear, greed and jealousy are major components that blind us from seeing that we all
ultimately want the same thing. It is knowingly feeble to fall for this, yet we all do continually.
What is it that gets in our way when we try to smile at an adult who misuses a vocabulary word, and instead mock him? Resentment? Intolerance? Does
that burning source need to be dealt with? If you ever want to see the full potential of your being you must have the fortitude, and or sustainment
to dissolve the strongest foibles that have learned to hide longer than you can sustain interest in abolishing them.
Aristotle elegantly expressed, You are what you repeat.
I think the purest form of philosophy is personal philosophy. Philosophy in which we create our own momentum/journey from personal validations
of spirit. The most detrimental challenge to such an endeavor is to avoid contamination that clouds the connection to source. Keeping the sun out is
honorable work, I say. I am a believer that all popular religion/philosophy is a result of a spiritual being correctly articulating the wisdom of
spirit in his/her time period, which is something we may all learn to achieve. What most have failed to understand is that each of us can acquire our
own philosophy, which is based on our own spiritual design. A design which is different from each and every other person alive.
So, I guess I will get to the point I am trying to make. I will be challenging myself. That challenge is going to be refer to simply as, "the
I thought I might post this on the board, for two reasons. 1). It is an offering to the universe, binding me to the endeavor. 2). Perhaps others
may find it interesting to see the outcome.
For (30) days I will:
1) Meditate for (30) minutes a day primarily focusing on freeing the blockages as I effort to expand love to all regions of my mind. Repetitively
visualizing the dissolving of time.
2) Bless all of the food I intake and visualizing it being swallowed and feeding its nutrients to my system and appreciating every step of the way.
3) For (30) minutes a day I will find a spot in nature to admire the intricacies of all that is alive and working. Looking for and finding
synchronocities in nature that pertain to my life and lessons.
4) Look for and find the subsurface beauty in everyone around me and help those unaware become aware of seeing it too.
5) Focus only on what I can control.
6) Enjoy my work as if my work is my blessing.
7) (30) minutes a day treat my body as if it was my spirit's temple, which it is obviously is. Exercise with the intent of understanding intimately
the ways in which my body is constructed. Visualize the muscles and tendons working together and respecting the brilliance behind the design.
8) Challenge those that may want to hate. Find clever ways to pull the beauty out of a breakdown. Become the oak in which many flock for shade.
9) Spend an hour a day humbling my self. For every spiritual notch I acquire, be ready to raise the bar another notch. Be the treasure not the
treasured. Humbleness is a major focus.
10) Love in the face of every situation.
I belive the only way for us to ever reach a time of peace and happiness, is when the majority of us remember our names and learn to live according to
our own spirit's intent.
I wonder if I'll be addicted to this after (30) days... I certainly hope so.
Thanks for listening.
BTW, This is research of myself, so I have it is research forum. Perhaps I'm generalizing and I'm wrong.
[edit on 9-7-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]
[edit on 9-7-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]