It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey there :) i am new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am a new member, and decided to make a post here saying so, as was recommended by the person(s) who made the page that displays after you make an account.

My name is Russ, im 20 and currently going to community college in IL

Ive read and watched "most" of the stuff about UFO's ... thats pretty cool.
same for "2012" i dont really know if ive watched everything on that and don't really know what to think about it right now.

i was a huge fan of zeitgeist until i saw it debunked, same with alot of things on coast to coast, until a quick witted friend of mine debunked alot of it.
and the same with the "Esoteric Agenda" i have no clue what to believe in regards to the "Esoteric Agenda" video.. which seems to be the best compilation of history / conspiracy or what not. it's really upsetting to see some people debunked or made fools of because all of that lying really hurts the causes...
um what else...side note i was reading the '___' thread alot today, and im trying to learn basic / advanced psychic techniques + energy manipulation.. so if anyone wants to talk about that, it would be cool.
more about me...
i cant really get myself motivated for school... yeah i want to get good grades.. but i have no clue about what "i want to become" i'm a huge fan of humanitarian efforts but for me its difficult to find information dealing with careers in humanitarian / aid efforts. psychology and neurology is cool. i can basically get myself interested in any area of study if i want, but then ill end up stating how its pointless to get a degree for that ... except humanitarian / peace efforts... which i can find little information about. then thinking of all of this NWO and esoteric business makes me not care about school again, but that doesnt matter because im already stuck going to school and im stuck with fat loans..

so what im here to do is just read the issues, make some comments, and maybe learn a thing or two.
meeting people would be awesome, especially people that are somewhat like minded. getting help or ideas on how to sort out what i should do with my life would of course also be appreciated.

that about sums it up.
i hope you all loved this post.
and feel free to reply

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hey welcome to the war that never ends. ATS baby.

enjoy......

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS hope you like it here

Hey if your interested in psychic stuff and energy manipulation, this site is interesting

Unexplainable.net

There are a few articles on there that might interest you?

Btw, I get the same thing with school lol. It's hard to get motivated. I'm not at school at the moment, but I'm gonna start again really soon, but this time I'm gonna try and stay motivated lol

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hey Russ..

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Russ.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hey Russ
Welcome, like may here im shore your journey will lead you to quickly find the gems from the rough. I hope we help you find the truth that cnt be debunked.

Loking forward to your posts, have fun and learn grow too!

if you are interested in Humanitarian projects, finish your degree, dont give up on school most skilld/knowledge acn be used to help others with voluntary work etc. does not matter the feild the needy need free/cheap engineers, librarians, teachers water workers etc etc.

Also how about medicine or therapy, ther is lots of ways to help dont loose faith.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi Russ and welcome to ATS. I'm next door in Indy. Are you tired of rain? I am. I have no doubt that you will meet many 'like-minded' friends here. There is something for everyone. Stop by BTS sometime when you need a good laugh or you just want to rant. Oh, and BTS has better smileys. hehe

Good luck with school and enjoy yourself here.

Rush

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where tinfoil never goes out of style! Glad you joined.

Here's some links to help you along the path to understanding this place:

Click Here!

And Our T&Cs

Have fun, and we'll see you on the boards.

top topics

join