It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Disclosure Right Here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Alright, let's start putting the pieces together ourselves then?

Big Blue Man - means Blue Blood or Royal Blood or Pure Blood that has been preserved through the generations?

The hint OP dropped about Indiana Jones movie and Spielberg's own revelations and purely, and likely faulty, induction on my part.

Abductions to harvest DNA samples by human organizations in an effort to reconstitute or re-discover hybrid origins? to what end? to artificially re-assert connection with the one-ness because this is the ultimate rat-race? to become God by propagating your own Uniqueness through the masses by whatever means necessary, hence homogenizing perspective and achieving some sort of unity?

Does this necessarily have to do with the World Order - aka quest for ultimate power/control?

Now to diverge a bit and go way "out there". If we are all part of the one-ness, is there not a reason and if not, an accident perhaps that caused the rapture? Basically, if it is grand to be "one" and we all extend from one why are we not one?

Significance of the Skull in the Indiana movie is what? Why a skull and not a hand? Because the skull hosts the mind or because it actually traps/contains the mind? To Shed one's ego is perhaps, necessarily, a very physical experience. Yoga? So then, is the quest for origins an attempt to re-constitute and leverage for building army's or to understand how to shed the barrier? Are some folks looking for enlightenment in the DNA itself?

I for one, find that all these conversations deeply root into the non-duality/duality spin. To fully homogenize and remove diverging perspectives, to remove conflict, and for everyone to reach enlightenment would end our reality as we know it. Perhaps the rat-race and the struggle against is necessary to preserve the illusion of duality and thus our very existence? Bring on the haters...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beast115

Julian Jaynes had some interesting things to say along these lines.

The skinny is that early humans weren't as mobile and specialized. This means that genetic, environmental and lifestyle influences were similar enough to them such that the group mind could easily manage them through a shared symbol table. Jaynes' work suggests that early humans had direct access to the will of "god" by way of visions and aural hallucinations. He puts this processing center in the right hemisphere of the brain, opposite Wernicke's Area and Broca's Area in the left hemisphere. Lots of very good ideas in Jaynes' work that have remained conspicuously removed from mainstream, modern theories. Very conspicuous, indeed, but I digress...

Over the ages, all of the genetic, linguistic, cultural, environmental, and lifestyle pressures have completely cut off modern humans from this kind of direct instruction from the group mind. The press is on by some very sad humans to isolate and understand the genetic, cultural, symbolic, and linguistic mechanisms so that they might use our inborn deep control mechanisms to drive us like cattle. Many of these sad humans have actually convinced themselves that they are a part of something good. You can read their posts in these threads.

The best way to circumvent their machinations is to beat them to the punch. Meditate, fantasize, pray - do what ever it takes to discover the truth on your own before they can attach specific dogma to it. The interesting stuff that happens down deep in your psyche belongs to you. Once you've reached the "we are one" experience, specifically the kind that is authenticated by what happens to language during its course, then you will be "inoculated" against any psychological manipulations that would involve the use of such awareness as a weapon against the individual, such as using the induction of such awareness to legitimize dogma and false belief.

It's a human birthright, and it is waiting for you to access it. It's the ultimate self-help tool. since it typically precipitates a positive lifestyle change, the banishment of all feelings of alienation, and an opportunity to establish new, more positive behavioral patterns. It isn't a permanent fix for the wear and tear of living, but it will change your perspective forever.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by applebiter]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Apple -

Do you have any thoughts on the separation from the oneness itself? Are you saying that it was a natural byproduct of cognitive evolution (as we know it) or as some folks here suggest manipulation by others?

Why are we trying to reconnect? Is there a higher reason or simply a necessary self-defense?

-beast

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Apple -

Do you have any thoughts on the separation from the oneness itself? Are you saying that it was a natural byproduct of cognitive evolution (as we know it) or as some folks here suggest manipulation by others?

Why are we trying to reconnect? Is there a higher reason or simply a necessary self-defense?

-beast

My opinions are subject to change based on more information, but I think that there is a portion of your own subconscious which is dedicated to "network" processing. It may have been more accessible in ancient times, but pressures have forced it underground. Language and consciousness as we know it are useful to the "higher mind" inasmuch as they allow the individual to construct and communicate a narrative of the self that satisfies the base desires and fears, while keeping the individual unaware of our connectedness and other obvious things.

If the individual is unreflective and little more than a will to self-aggrandizement and power, then he may become wealthy, powerful, and influential. God doesn't deny material rewards to tyrants. God is the tyrant and the homeless man. He will use them both as he sees fit to accomplish what he will. My guess is that there are greater gifts which will remain unavailable to such a person. Here is the irony. You'll hear of the poor being envious of the rich, and of what terrible political consequences there are when the envy of the poor is used as a mobilizing force by the Populari political style. My guess is that in some distant past and in the present, as well, there have been people who enjoy immense wealth and power, and who are very envious of certain gifts that they cannot have.

Either way it amounts to the same thing. Humble people who do not seek power or glory have access to gifts denied to those with strong wills and a need to dominate. Either the strong have forced the knowledge underground, or there is an unconscious defense mechanism that has kept the knowledge hidden. History has been written by the winners, hasn't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

OP, def agree with you there.

A few years back I heard a theory/story about a box-within-a-box-within-a-box theory which in a sense is equivalent to the multidimensional fragmentation theories out there. I detailed what I can recall here: www.abovetopsecret.com... I'm very curious to hear your thoughts as from what I understand the story really deals with the issue of connectedness with the "oneness" as you describe it and the challenges for getting it done. It obviously also implodes the scope of the conversation way beyond what you've been grounding here - so apologies in advance. Is it related or so far removed from our day-to-day that it does not even affect the current influence exerted on us? As to God's plan, whatever it may be, and him using us however sees fit, what i describe seems like a plausible theory. If we are one yet are not, is the oneness trying to reconstitute itself after it somehow fragmented into what we know today?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beast115

I read your post. I've used the terms "scope", "scale", and "level" before, because it's impossible to communicate if we don't settle on words that are at least approximate to difficult concepts.

Some things are impossible to virtually arrange spatially in your mind, regardless of the words you choose. You can try to visualize a tesseract, or 4D cube, but you really can't, because you have no idea how the new dimensions of "ana" and "kata" can be visualized. There is no way to generate loft in a new dimension. And the language problem is even worse, because you can't create a linguistic metaphor for something you have never experienced. And if you have experienced it? How can you communicate the concept to someone who hasn't?

So this oneness isn't an intellectual knowing. Your mind can grapple and struggle with it from now until the end of time and never be able to generate a likeness of it so that you can imagine it. You can only experience it. It is non-intellectual, and is facilitated greatly by getting the mind the hell out of the way.

My approach was to really latch onto isomorphism, or how some things on one level, scope, or scale, were similar in expression to things on other levels, scopes, or scales. Once you really begin to see this, you then begin to wonder what these similar things have in common, after all. Is identity trapped in levels, scales, and magnitudes, or does it punch through all of them?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

great food for thought, much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I am in the process of reading this entire thread. I couldn't agree more with the opening post - that was incredibly well articulated, thank you. I've never been abducted, but I've experienced...manifestations. I think we humans are being used as 'neurons', firing together, creating physical and nonphysical reflections of what the larger mind imagines. The Earth mind, or Gaia or whatever. If people are indeed being abducted, then it is a very serious aspect of this.

Jacques Vallée essentially believes the same thing, correct? I've always been fascinated by his perspective on UFOs.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Did you make that story all by yourself or did you copy and paste from another website

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Who, the topic starter? Does that matter? Not to me - I've come to the same conclusions. Ideas aren't always limited to one mind

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Nox Vulpes]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Cool post. Very interesting.

For the Neandrathal - Cro-Magnon "can't breed" crowd. Different numbers of chromosones doesn't prevent breeding. Can you have a child with someone with trisonomy 21? Yes you can.

What I love best about the scientists who think that hybridization couldn't have occured is that they use a couple of DNA samples and say SEE, no neandrathal. But claim that actual skeletons of hybrids don't count because there are only a couple of them.

Yet they are at a loss to explain how it is that Europeans show about 150,000 years (at least) of diversification that cannot be accounted for. Where did that diversification come from? Or are we to assume that Europeans have extra hypervariable chromosones in the past, that have somehow magically become less hypervariable in modern times?

The idea that this breeding would have been an interchange could very well be very wrong as well. Humans have a very standard practice. Take women, kill men. The second generation males would have been highly sought, and the second generation females would have been NOT highly sought. If only some of the men were fertile, that would still be more than enough to have the X chromosones he was carrying to be effectively transparent in their rearrangement in conception in a very few genearations.

The idea that humans would "shun" Neandrathals for sex is just stupid. Humans will screw TREE KNOTS, Car exhausts, chickens, dogs, watermelons, powertools......but they would avoid a woman who looks a bit different?!? These guys need to take a look at the dark underbelly of the Internet and find out that there isn't ANYTHING that a human won't screw. Respect for the other person didn't (and often isn't) part of the equation.

[edit on 2009/3/26 by Aeons]

<< 4  5  6   >>

join