It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Disclosure Right Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Applebiter

This has to be the most engaging and interesting post I've ever experienced. I have alot of homework to do here. I will be back with some questions - U2U?

Thank you

JK

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im very interested in your theories. Would you mind laying out a few researchers you still find to be beneficial in this area?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
you're apparently well versed in using popular (mental) images to convey the desired message.

i have several problems, though, the lack of progress in the matter, the apparent and sometimes evident supression of information (not just alt tech) and the mind boggling inconsistencies within the system, which cannot go unnoticed but must be ignored on purpose.

why shouldn't a few people already be privy to the concept, maybe even using it for their own ends, even utilizing technology to influence or curtail the awareness of the rest? i have a hunch the general direction is right, the details, otoh, point to several dark secrets underlying the suffering of the species.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello apple!
Thank's for amazing information.
Did you ever read Dr Hamer's New medicine?>www.newmedicine.ca<
This is another outstanding information about developing of human brain and all biological and mental issues.
I want to know your opinion,
Thank you!

Snc24

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't let you get far enough into your intro. Some people like yourself have the gift to write and I have a gift to sum it all up in a one liner.

Interesting Universe to say the least.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
reply to post by applebiter

Here's something I've been struggling with and maybe you've thought this through:

is it probable that there exists a sentient hive-mind species (one consciousness, many bodies) that believes it is God? You'd think that the moment it came into contact with other species it would have to know itself in relation to others and grow up but does that have to be the case? Could it be just as psychotic, just as infantile as an individual human and get stuck there? Would it create in its bodies a psychotic, reactionary brain chemistry?

I'm not saying this is what 'aliens" are I'm just wondering if you think it's possible for there to be this type of cancer in oneness outside of the imagination. (I like to think of imagination as the virtual storage space for all possibilities through which probabilities and then actuality are refined and brought about.)

The solution to that would be a consciousness within a consciousness within the hive mind. So that would mean the intrnet set us free from the rule of the higher being and now we are in their position once again. 1987 baby!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well written and interesting post. I appreciate the clean writing and well considered points that you bring up.

I can't help but worry about the lack of evidence on the Neanderthal Cro-magnon statements though. I have "Occam's razor" screaming out to me. This just sounds like theory based on hypothesis, based on "our" underlying belief system, based on conjecture, based on brain case size and shape, inferred from other animal brain size, shape and function. And is it even a necessary prerequisite to the "abduction" hypothesis?

What Neanderthal wrote the treatise on "self" in their culture? I'm joking, but it seems a stretch to make these statements based on conjecture from tools, burials, pictures on caves walls, etc. My observations lead me to believe that my dogs and cats have a keen sense of self and awareness that is beyond the "group self" you attribute to the Neanderthals. Just sounds like too much Clan of the Cave Bear fiction.

Obviously how we interpret and experience our universe is a function that occurs in the brain. But couldn't the self consciousness/higher consciousness (or oneness) conflict you discuss, be just as easily described as the conscious/unconscious mind conflict/unity, regardless of origin?

As applied to abductions, I've never been certain what "abductions" are or if they are really linked to UFOs or just something else (in our brain according to your hypothesis if I understand you). But couldn't the abductions just be abductions?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Hi..the we are all one part is true,but alien abductions by the short "greys" is real...

there are many races out there...

we were gentically changed by the Annunaki aka.reptilians/Draco

and they have been in control...that's why we have draconian laws

the light beings are trying/want to help us...but this is a free will zone so we have to start helping ourselves...

i'll post a few links to help you out...
video.google.com...

www.ianlawton.com...
www.truthism.com...
www.nibiruancouncil.com...

video.google.com...

www.exopolitics.org...

ok that should keep you busy for a bit

much love to you all

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
I mean the Flat Earth Society could just as easily brush off Callmemaury that way.

OFF SUBJECT POST (but still relevant to the subject discussed):

Can you please reference these "Societies" that believed the Earth was flat? I've often thought of this and think that if was a fallacy perpetrated upon society to add to the fallacy that Columbus "discovered" America.

Sumerians were one of Earth's oldest civilizations and even these "en-educated", "primitive" people knew that the Earth was round and was not the center of the solar system.

I know, it's an off subject post, but it goes to the point of even ancient societies had a little more common sense than some of today's.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
(Is that you Kevin?)

Very interesting post; perfect for my morning cup of coffee. So, let me see if I got this right... We've got some problems with our consentual reality because our individual symbol sets don't quite match up to each other's? I can buy that.

The sol'n? Telepathy. Until we learn/develop that, just about everything in our subjective existential universe is kinda moot.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
if the sense of unity you describe is inherited from neanderthal man, then surely these concepts of universality should be more prevalent in the areas that the other inherited traits from neandrthal man are prevalent. you describe these as

Red or fair hair. Green or blue eyes. White skin.

this should put us squarely in the realm of northern europe, however it doesn't bear out. in reality, there is a long standing tradition of ownership in northern europe, as far back as we can trace, where as, there are well established concepts of universality in populations with few/no inherited physical traits from neanderthal man.

surely the reverse should be true, shouldn't it?

i suggest you scrap this area of your reasoning, it's illogical and if i'm correct in assuming that the picture you use for an avatar is you, it smacks of narcissism .

the idea of a collective institution of reality and the difficulty in comprehending glitches in it manifesting as a supernormal experience, like an abduction or moses' burning bush or whatever, is interesting, but hardly new. subject for an interesting thread but hardly disclosure.

your next post is just incomprehensible to me. i can't drag a useful meaning from it. all i can glean is that you are confusing the concepts of natural vs supernatural and physical vs non physical. the difference is subtle but important.

for example, memory may be stored physically in the brain, however humans do not experience it physically, they experience it outside of physicality. the reason this is not seen as supernatural is because of shared experience.

to describe the ability to tap into this oneness you describe as being absolutely supernatural, weather it is physical or non-physical in experience, is entirely accurate as it is outside of generally shared experience.

however, to suggest that this sense of oneness or unity has a physical and mechanistic basis seems to me to be pretty sound. if we alter the chemistry of the brain even slightly it is pretty easy to establish this unity based form of conciousness. MDMA produces it profoundly, '___' or pysclobin quite readily produce a sense of unity not only with those in your immediate company but also with the universe itself. these chemicals work by using structures that already exist in the brain and have an entirely mechanistical function.

if chemical imbalance can create this effect then why is it not logical to assume it doesn't also cause the effects?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is the most interesting thread to come along in YEARS!

It is refreshing to read calm, rational discourse here. In fact, it's nice to see some capitalization and punctuation in the proper places.

These are great ideas and it sounds like you have done a lot of work. I am not sure if they rise to the level of 'theory' yet but it certainly is a solid hypothesis.

Many people (probably most people) get a glimpse of this 'higher consciousness' and sense of oneness at some point in their lives. Whether your team kicks a game-winning field goal in double overtime at the Super Bowl, a rousing movement of spirit at a tent revival or a near-death experience it seems that there is indeed something 'more' out there beyond what we see, hear and feel.

I'm not suggesting that a football game is going to create universal peace, but evidence certainly suggests that people tend to change their behavior and begin to focus externally rather than internally when they have a 'divine' or 'spiritual' experience.

Identity and materialism are hard habits to break though. I think the only way people will start turning away from these habits is if they can be taught how to access this 'higher consciousness' easily and consistently.

Great thread!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Here I'm referencing the organization called "The Flat Earth Society."

en.wikipedia.org...

I think their homepage is:

www.alaska.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Many are impressed by the OP I see. mmmm.

Well worded, not truth. Well presented does not mean it has substance. Partial truth does impress to those who wish to be persuaded.

It is also not disclosure. All the information in the OP is freely available elsewhere. And has been for a very, very long time.

I recommended people replying to this as 'disclosure' and truth become more well read in this area before making judgment.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm with AlienwatcherUK on this. Well written and prsented, but what about this is disclosure? I'd have thought the metaphysics etc forum would have been a better place for this. Keep it up though please OP, it's a fun read and does raise some intersting ideas...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
you're apparently well versed in using popular (mental) images to convey the desired message.

i have several problems, though, the lack of progress in the matter, the apparent and sometimes evident supression of information (not just alt tech) and the mind boggling inconsistencies within the system, which cannot go unnoticed but must be ignored on purpose.

why shouldn't a few people already be privy to the concept, maybe even using it for their own ends, even utilizing technology to influence or curtail the awareness of the rest? i have a hunch the general direction is right, the details, otoh, point to several dark secrets underlying the suffering of the species.

This idea has occurred to me as well. If certain other hypotheses of mine are correct, then there is someone or something behind suppression of knowledge. Similarly, there is someone or something behind the resurgence of interest in the matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Hello apple!
Thank's for amazing information.
Did you ever read Dr Hamer's New medicine?>www.newmedicine.ca<
This is another outstanding information about developing of human brain and all biological and mental issues.
I want to know your opinion,
Thank you!

Snc24

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Dr. Hamer's work...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Tsarion claims that live fish fell from the sky because they were reanimated by our atmosphere as we passed near the Kuiper Belt, which he believes is the remains of Tiamat, an ocean planet.

This is eleven minutes into the first video link you posted. I'm glad this happened early. I won't waste another hour and 50 minutes on this video.

I think this guy is full of horse doo-doo.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Identity and materialism are hard habits to break though

Agreed, but surely both materialism and identity have there place. Where would you be without the clothes on your back and the space you live in?

Great thread OP. Thanks for sharing your theory/ hypothesis, it strikes a chord with me, even though I can not comprehend everything and follow easily what you are saying.

In this oneness and unity, where does recourse fit in? What are the effects when someone does harm to you/ family and you retaliate in turn?

Is this "unacceptable" or do you see this as a valid response? Do you believe there is some sort of Cosmic "police"? Such as Karma/ God?

If a person lives by evil and causes great harm, should that person be destroyed by other humans or should it be left to some higher level of consiousness in the afterlife?

Hope I am making sense here. Thanks ahead of time.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I can only hope to one day be as sophisticated and adroit in my language as Pieman and AlienWatcherUk...sufficient to say, I don't place alot of value in your work, Applebiter.

As many have posted before me, most of the conjectures that you've made regarding the thought processes of Cromagnon and Neanderthals is complete blue skying. Neither of those ancient peoples left behind a HINT of what they considered themselves to be, or the way in which they actually thought of themselves. You have, apparently, placed a large portion of your "theory" upon the cognizant thought processes of both of these species, yet modern science doesn't back up your assertations. Furthermore, while it is very likely that there was an interbreeding between the two species, its a huge leap to say that the dissonance which occurs between trying to reconcile one thought process (individual vs. communal) with another actually exists. Homo sapien sapien is nothing if not adaptable; it seems that any new form of thinking would be assimilated and resolved in the intervening number of thousands of years.

Also, just because it irked me: To the poster who likened a "hive mind" analogy to people cheering on a sportsteam, or a spiritual revival, that's beyond ludicrous. This isn't an example of anything other than the social aspect of our species; we are social creatures down to our very minds, in that we need others like ourselves to maintain our sanity. That doesn't mean we share a hive mind, it just means that we experience things in similar ways, and our reactions, which come from our own individual personalities, are similar to others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join