It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was Bush at a school on 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ok, my first question is: Is it 'normal' for a US President to visit a junior school to do a 'book reading'?

See in my view, he HAD to be doing something like that (which presented him with an 'excuse' for doing nothing for at least 30 mins after the first plane hit the WTC). It also made him appear, to a degree, 'human', doing a book reading to children.

Had he been doing virtually 'anything' else, eg in a meeting with other members of the administration, he wouldnt have been able to ignore the events that were unfolding. The other members would have criticised his inaction & he would have been forced to act. Could you imagine the uproar if he had been sitting in the White House alone 'twiddling his thumbs' while people jumped from the WTC? Or if he had been playing golf? Etc, etc..

The fact he was reading the book upside down, and the look on his face, shows his mind was definitely on something else at the time. So what was it? If it was concern for the people dying why didnt he leave? Its almost as though part of the 'plan' was for him to go to the school, & remain seated there for 30 mins or an hour or whatever amount of time it was, until the 'mission' was completed (ie at least until the first 2 planes had hit the towers).

For me, doing a 'book reading' isnt exactly normal routine for someone sitting in the most powerful position in the world, but it was the perfect 'alibi', for his inaction.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just based on Cheney and Rumsfeld's apparent plans to fly him around the country for the rest of the day, I think it was to keep The Useful Idiot out of the way.

Those Baphomet worshipers have a great sense of humor though, arranging for Bush to read "My Pet Goat!"

[edit on 8-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many book readings he has attended before and since?

EDIT to add line two: Or any President for that matter.

[edit on 7/8/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Well yea, I guess thats what im trying to get at?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The funniest thing about that day was that the Secret Service did not react and pull Bush out of the school if the US was supposidly under terrorist attack.

If they thought we were really under attack the Secret Service would have pulled him right out of the school no matter what he was doing.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The upside down book was a hoax.

Here is the original...

But it was still an inside job...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think it was a very cunning decision on the part of the Nazi Bush family. Send George W to a school so when the high treason took place, he could say, "But I was with the chirren..."

And about the invasion of Iraq, I'm sure he'll wind up like Janet Reno saying he did that for the children too.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Just based on Cheney and Rumsfeld's apparent plans to fly him around the country for the rest of the day, I think it was to keep The Useful Idiot out of the way.

No this was in accordance with war plans - to go to Omaha (HQ of
Strategic Air Command) and link up command authority. Omaha
is in center of country - easy to go in whatever direction needed

Presidential trips are planned months in advance with all the details
worked out in advance. Why did Bush and company not pack up and
leave immediately? School was safe - everything in area had been
scouted and secured. Also needed to get better handle on situation
what was going on, where, how? Rushing back to Washington in midst
of situation where unknown number of hijacked aircraft still on loose
was not best solution

Best stay clear of area until sorted out.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I feel their are many reasons, as laid out below;

If you believe as some may that |Bush and Co are into Occult things etc, freemasonry and all the jazz around Skull and crossbones etc. Any real involvement in these things would mean that in events like these there would be several layers of reasoning behind it.

Firstly as mentioned the spin for the unknowing and mass populous As stated yep he is innocent, the air of Innocence from the Children is rubbed of on him.

Look what our good leader does (they know the press footage would be repeated ad infinitum over this), whilst those terrible "terrorists" commit murder.

There Couldn't be a bigger dichotomy or Delphi reverse Principal to the image being createdfor the world.

Support in your mind, after hearing the shock news, and seeing the destruction and horror of the towers collapsing, between on one hand..

look a good man here sitting with children, reading, helping nourishing our future, our children are safe with him

OR

Support the "evil Terrorists" and "Rogue regimes" "Axis of Evil" men with bandannas around there heads burning your flags and pictures of that nice man with the children, whilst wanting to cut your head off!

Now most people will have made that decision and have their "global" view, morals, feelings and values around the 9/11 issue and its repercussions, made in those initial high emotional aroused times of first hearing/seeing it.

It is done nearly always very quickly "first impressions count etc" and subconsciously by the visual images being presented and made in the peoples minds.

Its the classic Delphi Principle, 2them" or "Us", good man, and look hes intelligent too hes reading!, with kids or mad Sabre yeilding terrorist who wants to hurt you.

An apparent choice is forced upon you, though if only people realized maybe they didn't have to choose, just maybe there are not actually two different choices at all but apparent ones!

As stated above, and this is a very important part of this, the decision, value viewpoint of the average Joe, would have been made not just logically but emotionally too.

The fear and horror at what was going on the images, the uncertainty of what might now happen to them, made this a very highly emotionally charged state for most of the people being fed these representations and images.

I doubt if anyone will forget that day those images or where you were? well thats proof in the pudding in itself, think of how strong those memories are in you?

As anyone knows who knows anything about Sales, NLP & Psychology if you "Anchor" the Experience and the images around it, with a Emotional or feeling element the stronger the "imprint" in both the conscious and subconscious mind.

You now have an emotional reaction in your body triggered by this event. This imprint is the way of feeling, judging and responding and viewpoint you have on this event and its historical processions from this initial "anchoring" until its conclusion, no matter how long after the event.

This type of change of behavior and world view in people using such means as described is not even in debate in its efficiency, subconscious nature and powerful effects in both therapy and business today.

It could of been said to be the ultimate advert in the history of the world and certainly we all bought the "Weapons of mass Destruction" and massive changes in law in the UK and America.

The classic Delphi principle, NLP Mass Global Evil psychotherapy that appears to have been carried out has meant that we have allowed most of our freedoms to be taken away, with our rights, which would have never happened before.
Before that is they made the Fear of what the "terrorists" and "Mullahs" could do to us, compared with the fear of loosing a few liberties, because the good man with the children was taking away our liberties for our own good of course!

This first superficial layer to that day and his whereabouts and actions then sows the seeds for Iraq and almost dictator like draconian legislative and society changes in the oldest and most vehement democracies on earth.

The War was sold, PNAC was sold and a lot of opposition was brushed aside from Bush and Co.

There may be other layers too.

The book was of a Goat. A baby goat/pet goat even, a pet goat that a child has.

This ancient and Classic occult (dark side of!) image of one the manifestations of Lucifer and Co.

Would bush stupid as he appears, really not know it was upside down?
He may appear stupid, but he can read and EVERY TV FRAME is micromanaged to death.

This was a photo shoot organized before hand, the press and TV crew was known to be there, he therefore would have had his press secretaries etc with him, it would have been checked and looked at from all angles before shooting started.

It was upside down, and about a Goat because it was meant to be.

Now the upside down aspect is a strong Occult thing,the turning upside down of Order into Chaos then turning it back into the order you want, based on your gains is a well known practice of such occult groups as satanists etc.

Indeed to me that day the world did seem to turn upside down and it certainly looks very different now from then. For those around the world who are part of these networks and know these things this is the part that is both in your "face" and blatant, on one hand to people like me.

And unfortunately a signal and sign maybe, to others who share similar habits and beliefs and practices as Bush and Co.

There is also the very scary IMHO that maybe the Children around bush also depicts his status within any such organizations, as new "father" or leader "teacher?".

That also maybe he feels his position within such an structure could be higher than it appears, does he believe he is the "dark prince" and leading his "flock".
Certainly a very overt sign he considers himself as Anti Christ or at least one of his own "john the Baptist" type satanist figure.

This bit worries me the most I must say.

It may seem mad and stupid some of what ive said but historically this stuff has been going on, now anyone who knows anything about the organizations that run the world know that the symbolism is the main key to it, Sigil like. The dark arts have been using symbolism for eternity and why would they stop now?

Kind Regards,

Mischievous Elf

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I guess someone wanted to teach him a lesson on that 9/11 day.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't care that he was in a school, with chidren all around. He is the POTUS and he should have been more proactive and decisive than to sit there and bite his lip for thirty minutes. Buying time, that's all.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

I don't know. What should Presidents be doing if not going to a school? What was the purpose of Bush going to a school? Perhaps he wants to send a message to a bully in his past when he was a kid.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I wonder if Bush had been posting on internet forums for hours upon hours maybe 9-11 would never have occured!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It was upside down, and about a Goat because it was meant to be.

Now the upside down aspect is a strong Occult thing,the turning upside down of Order into Chaos then turning it back into the order you want, based on your gains is a well known practice of such occult groups as satanists etc.

Indeed to me that day the world did seem to turn upside down and it certainly looks very different now from then. For those around the world who are part of these networks and know these things this is the part that is both in your "face" and blatant, on one hand to people like me.

Except your post is ignoring that the book being upside down has already been proven to be a hoax (see the above link). With that significant piece of evidence as support of your argument, I don't think the rest holds water.

Now, thinking back to this event, I recall a news story where several factors were involved. First, he didn't want to panic the classroom. Second, as was stated above, this was a secured location, which gave him time to think.

I am pretty sure each president has has done similiar things. However, Bush has a specific background that encourages this type of press. Here is a link describing it.

www.usnews.com...

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't think it's so difficult to figure this out: he needed alibi.

I wonder who had the honor to push the lever of a detonator and collapse Building #7. Cheney? Condoleeza?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bush was having one of his reading lessons that day!

It is very important for him to try to keep up with the rest of the class.
His presidential dutys put a real strain on his ability to keep up.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander
I wonder who had the honor to push the lever of a detonator and collapse Building #7. Cheney? Condoleeza?

I believe that honor was given to Mr. Larry "Pull It" Silverstein while he was watching the controlled demolition at home.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Does anyone really have the original photo

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Bush at the school was penciled in for some weeks, but I could not tell you how many he has done before or after. My thought would be zero.

When Bush was told about the first plane hitting the WTC it is stated his thought was " What a stupid pilot ".

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
thedman and cnm- Please stop posting facts it's really getting in the way of tinfoil hatted conspiracy theorists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join