It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I hate everything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I just ran across this thread and was able to read only some of the responses. All the responses that I did read provided no actual help to the OP.

I've written out the same questions for myself, almost word for word. I've hated life and everything it stands for. Even though I identify with your OP, the short answer is that I don't have any idea why you hate. Your why is unique as mine.

A part of it is chemical. Your brain is different than the rest of silly humanity. Doesn't mean that their brains are defective. Doesn't mean that yours is. Just different. But the difference between your brain and the average brain is killing you. And you can't let it. It ain't the other brains fault. It is the difference between their brains and yours.

So. . .find a doctor. . .get a prescription for an anti-depressant. . .take it for two months. . .and pay really close attention to the differences. I'm not going to get into a pro/con debate about anti-depressents here, just do it. The changes it makes to your perspective, both negative and positive, will give you a seed to work on. At the least, it will be something new, something you don't hate yet.

That is the start. All the other factors that have led you (us) to hate everything, you will have to figure out how to address yourself. Some people may be able to assist, but you aren't ready to let them. . .so it is up to you. It is horribly hard, but that is part of the fun. You may never actually conquer it, but that is part of the glory. And when you succeed, when you beat the hate down, you will have something few people will ever understand, you will have fought a battle and have the scars to show it, you will be a fuller human being than the rest of them.

And, since you will ignore this advice until you have reached absolute rock bottom, just stick it in the back of your memory . . .and do it then.

You gotta dump the hate. . .they ain't frickin' worth it. You are.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I don't want to hear life is what you make of it, I don't want to hear just do what makes you happy, I don't want to hear any of the sappy bull$hit, it's fake.

Just because it's sappy doesn't make it any less effective.

You don't like the money orientated lifestyle that you find yourself in? Change it. It can be scary as hell committing to a lifestyle that you haven't experienced before, but if you're really so unhappy, why don't you try it for a year or so?

Just get some guts and do something for yourself, rather then suffer. Unless that's what you want. In that case go ahead.

Cheers

Shane

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax

Maybe everything hates you?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax

We hate for the same reason: We were promised free will at birth yet found out through living that we infact have consequential will. We have to go through the hoops that were set-up for us by a system that wasn't made with our best interest at heart. The children born to the rich and poor had no choice in the matter, the consequences surrounding their birth did. And I take issue with the sense of entitlement because I think there's two spearate parts to it. There's the fame sense of entitlement (money, popularity) and then there is the natural sense of entitlement (karma, life). Why is it so naive to believe that upon doing good things, good things will come your way? Isn't that how it's SUPPOSED to be?

I say with confidence that the most hateful people in the world were once the most kind. They go about helping as much as they can because they're born with a sense of humanity and then the world shows them that a lack of humanity is rewarded while their natural kindness will just dig themselves into a hole which will then be filled by the very same people they helped.

I think its funny when people say they are worried about being controlled by metal that thinks in the future when they have been controlled by paper that doesn't for years. Instead of doing things that have the best interest of people in mind, people are taught to do what gets them the most green paper. People lose health benefits because someone won't post a million dollar profit this quarter (note: profit. not a gross gain, profit), "obviously" thats unforgiveable.

The world is indeed a joke and one that expects to laugh alone or bask in the silence it has caused.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OP,
This is a great state spiritually speaking. It shows much spiritual evolution that you reaching your wits end to the endless b.s. of mundane existence.

This is temporary stage though. It would be good now for you to self inquire as to why you hate all this, and who "you" are that hates all this. Start to unravel yourself from labels, judgments, hates, likes, opinions, etc ...then you will be free. Label-less, timeless, hate-less.

Few moments away.....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I completely understand how you feel. I too hate everything and i am searching for answers myself. the world does revolve around money and most times i wish for something drastic that would wipe out most of the population of the earth. then money would have no meaning and things could return to a fair barter system...
but that isnt realistic i know. i LIKE all the luxuries of our society, as i'm sure you do or you wouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

You can try to push the hate down and go about life like everyone else. Go to work, be cordial to family and friends, smile and pretend to like all the nonsense they spew. But its like a gag reflex, as much as you try to push it down you are gonna vomit eventually. Yelling, beating, shooting. It happens all the time. Personally, I hate people in general.

I don't normally blog or tell anyone how i feel, i typed in "why do I hate everything" in a search engine and found your thread at the top. I don't have any suggestions on how to answer that question- I don't believe in god but i envy people that do. They always seem so sure everything will turn out alright as long as they believe, it makes it easier to hate less when you think those people that deserve justice will be in agony for all of eternity. But i don't believe that. The rich lead long healthy lives most of the time- with money comes outstanding healthcare. Others without money die from wasting diseases like malaria, which is completely treatable. Nothing about the world is fair. You just have to live with it. Or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join