It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang and Black Hole theory Debunked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There has been a deliberate suppression of important scientific papers by the community of physicists and astronomers concerning the black hole, beginning with the original paper by Karl Schwarzschild of 1916, evidently for vainglory, money and self-aggrandisement. I bring you free access to those papers, and others of relevance, in the hope that this fraud can be exposed and physics restored to a rational search for knowledge. The black hole has no foundation in theory whatsoever. Neither Newton's theory nor Einstein's theory predict it. In fact, both theories preclude it, contrary to what the orthodox relativists claim.

For all you maths nerds, please take your time pouring over the proof.

Source: www.sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com...

I honestly seek your opinions on the math put forward here.

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah well... I didnt say it was a quick read....

I have been pouring over it for hours.

Stephen is now in Europe ( after gaining his PhD) and then off to Russia.

They ARE now listening.

Anyways, I sure the right people here will be able to get through it,
and comment accordingly.

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

I would like to agree with you but I know this is not true. Just last week, someone proved creatism on the basis of the Big Bang. So that means the Big bang must have happened

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well I am amazed!!

Not one person is in a position to comment?

I thought this was important.

Bite me then.

Mungo

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thread Closed.

Awlays wanted to stick it to the man.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

u dont have to start crying about it just because people dont reply straight away things take time.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You say you have been reading it, could you please point me to a part where it gives explanations for what astronomers observe to locate a 'black hole'. Such as the light disappearing.

Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm going to read this in my spare time and email it to some people I know who share theoretical physics as a hobby but are way more knowledgeable about it than I am.

Can't form an opinion until I've seen all the evidence from all sides, so I don't have a lot to contribute to this topic as of now.

Edit: This webpage gives a fairly unbiased assessment of the situation without any complicated physics or math. Worth reading.

preposterousuniverse.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by evanmontegarde]

top topics

join