It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man told by court to take down swastikas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
A local radio station owner in Northwest Montana was told to take down a sign with swastikas and threats on it that he had posted on his land. First off, the guy is a Nazi who loves a lawsuit and controversy. But, that doesn't give the newspaper the right to publish directions to his house and his POBox addresses. Media war in Northwest Montana!

Here's a link to the newspaper article:

The Daily Interlake

Also, check out the comments section under the article. There are some crazy people on both sides of the fence in this one!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by yourrolemodel]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I really wish people could ignore bigots like that man. If everyone ignored his signs and flags, the power they hold would be taken away. It is like derogatory racial terms... they are only powerful against listening ears.

Both sides are dumb. The man is a Nazi... enough said. He is dumb be definition, but the other side (those that want the images removed) are dumb as well. They are giving the Nazi power and something to whine about.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
A local radio station owner in Northwest Montana was told to take down a sign with swastikas and threats on it that he had posted on his land. First off, the guy is a Nazi who loves a lawsuit and controversy. But, that doesn't give the newspaper the right to publish directions to his house and his POBox addresses. Media war in Northwest Montana!

Here's a link to the newspaper article:

The Daily Interlake

Also, check out the comments section under the article. There are some crazy people on both sides of the fence in this one!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by yourrolemodel]

Who made this complain, this is the question and who pressured whom to make a point of this issue......What did this sign mean to those concerned and why, only certain signs have a visual effect on the nervous brain ?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I remember a case back east in Baltimore:

Somebody saw through a window a flag with a swastika on a wall and this started a protest from some of the local jewish community members.

Then they got egg on their faces when it was found out that the flag owner was Jewish and had lived through the consintration camps, he had been collecting this stuff for years and it was his personal collection he was going to donate to a Jewish Holocaust museum upon his death so that the jews and the world would never forget the Holocaust..

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It has happened here in Australia.
I dont think I would like to see one flying next door to me
Just my opinion.

www.news.com.au...

Cheers

Mungo

new topics

top topics

join