It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build your own F-35

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If you can afford the material costs of course. Found some thing that didn't seem like it should be released, but after reading the site, apparently the "sequence flow chart" was determined to be ok for public.

The primary link was working fine, but it seems the bandwidth may be getting exeeded or the site might be down.

Here is a link to the hgh rez image, link still works:
F-35 flow chart

Here's the site where it was found. When I first checked it out, the page loaded fine, but looks like it is down now. Under blogs, the dew line is the author who posted this info.
Dew line

Also a secondary site appears to be down now too;
How to assemble

Just some thing I thought aircraft addicted ATSers would like to see.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Awesome link ADVISOR. May I suggest posting it in the "F-35 Lightning II (2) testing and production thread". Link is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very neat find mind you and thanks for posting it. As to why this would be able to be released. I don't think anyone here has the knowledge let alone the equipment to build the aircraft. On a national scale though with this info relative to say China it mean nothing. The amount of equipment needed to assemble there parts and so on is beyond what is done in normal production on any other military aircraft. All the little issues and small tech patches to allow the airplane to be assembled is its in its self a buffer enough to make something like this neat but not overly informative in the fixes etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Not a problem, that is what I'm here for.

I checked the Dew Line link, and it is up again. As well as the bottom most link to a high rez image.

join