It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can this knife be imported to the states?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Help!! I really wants these knives but I have heard before that some things can not come into the states from another country if it may be a copy of something else. The price is great, they are only $0.78 each delivered (not sure how they can do that). Does this knife look ok www.liangdianup.com... its the knife with the little red tassel. If that link don't work then try www.lducompany.com and click on knives. Has any one brought knives to the states from China before. I want to order these but I don't want to waste time and money.
http://

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, it's (I believe) $.78 for one....if you buy a case of 100 or more. Good price, but, a cheap product of crappy materials. There's a reason why they're inexpensive.

One reason.

LACK of quality.

Hope I've helped.

Cuhail

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I once entered Canada with my olde knife and was measured by police. It was proven legal and I was clear to enter. The edge was 8 cm long, and the grip was pretty good. The very fact that I travelled with it in the US can calm you. Just be sure, the edge is not longer than 9 cm.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Bro just save up 60-80 bucks and go to the local army navy surplus store and get yourself a 6-7 inch kbar type blade or a nice quality folder. the thicker the tang the better. Also on;y get knives that are either one solid piece of metal with something wrapped around the handle or ones that have 3 rivets. a full tang that goes the length of the entire knife including handle. (in regards to any non-folding blade)

Cheep knives ain't good and good knives ain't cheep.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
meh, it's just a throwing knife probably press cut from low quality steel. you can still see the grinding marks on the sharpened tip. don't see any reason why you couldn't import these, but you'ld still be wasting your money unless you use a pretty soft target to practice.

new topics

top topics

join