It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Please Anyone Im Desperate.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
was he banned because of this thread?

If so, why?

Just out of interest...

Typically bannings come from violating the terms and agreements of ATS. A common one is lying. Can't lie and expect to stay. Another is flat out maliciousness against others...but usually there's some warnings first.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
Clean your house- start at the top and make your way down, as you complete each room burn incense or white sage and salt the windows and doorways. Leave the front door for last. Sweep all of the dirt out of the front door and take all of the garbage out before you finally salt the front doorway. If you are a religious person, pray as you do this. Think good positive thoughts the whole time you do it. Also, I recommend natural sea salt, but if you cant get that, just use your table salt.

There is something nasty in your house- bad spirit, demon, something. Cleaning it spiritually should work. You may want to meditate and get yourself back into a harmonious and healthy state before trying to clean the house because it is hard to keep good thoughts when you are ailing or depressed and scared.

Im really sorry about your dog. That is just terrible. I love my pets like family, so I really sympathize with you for your loss.

edit for clarity and typos

[edit on 8-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

Iwas going to say put salt all over the thresh-holds of the rooms icluding window ledges , but raven got in there first .well done raven.
Also if it does happen again say in a clear but not loud voice (try to not sound scared) ( it'll also get laughed at here probably) say " whats troubles thou spirit?" (it worked for me whe I was a child and a spirit came into the room my Brother and I shared.
Maybe you'll get an answer , as soon as you ask escpecially if your calm it may answer back, if its a good answer then try to help it , but if it's bad then run like fook.....
If your calm (spesh if its got a evil vibe to it) it may feel threatened and leave?
If its good then it wil ask for help or something like that.
As for your pooch sorry to hear that it died, the only thing I can think of is your dog got in the way as this 'spirit' forced its way into your home, but you have to show it your the boss. Pets are good for protection against spirits as they love the family and would die to protect it . But if the sprirt forced it's way in if you show it your not scared it'll probably just up and leave again to find someone a bit more easy.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It wont leave you, you practised medicine and it wants you. Their is a way to stop it, but it may make it a little more vialent. So I will tell you a way to stop it once and for all. you must gather the bark or wood, but not the branch of a ceeder tree that you wernt harming or responcible for felling, then you can use it to draw two armed crosses in the dirt to hold it back, but that wont stop it from attacking your loved ones, it likes to play jocks so trap it by making yourself a seemingly easy target, then rig a system to eather create the two armed crosses, or to pull them in front of the doors. keep a switch in hand when you go to bed, and wear a ring with a blade on it when you go to bed, cover the ring in sage leaves, then in wax so you dont cut yourself, use this to cut the thing when it tries to pin you in bed to free yourself by cutting it. then trigger the trap in front of all your doors and windows so it cant get out, then thretin it with an axe, made so that on it is the cross, the two armed one, is on it using the same ceder wood method and in soil from a sanctified place, I recomend you hold it on their ussing plastic wrap, but find another way if you can, then thretin it by saying, I got you, but try to keep more joy in it then hate, like you tricked him, or should I say It, I never know, then tell it that their is one on saint louis, actoss the seas, in missouri, west of the illini, who has been seeking your kind, then use the system you ussed to cteate the crosses to scatter one or all of them, open the door or window, and tell it to never return or you will use the axe, do this only if it resembels some sort of wolf or something of that sort, if it resembles something else or has bone sticking out without resembling strictly a wolf, scatter the crosses and hit it with the axe, if it tries anything funny, hit it with the axe, if it nockes the axe away frome you, then back up, and if it moves forward, strike it withe the sage ring blade, in some place that would make it move back, then go for the axe and hit it, if you have to, emphisis on the if, then continue stiking with the axe, you may want to avoid its gaze, may, and otherwise just act like you knockd out the boxer or tricked a trickster/ tricker

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Needsaguide

Yes this has happend to me also...very scary. You are being oppressed by a demon who has left his first estate, ie the spiritual realm. You will need to find a strong born again Christian to help you and pray for God to intervene by asking that He send His holy angels to chase the demon/demons away. You must believe He can & will do this, and He will if you believe. I have seen it with my own eyes and senses.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by mr-lizard
was he banned because of this thread?

If so, why?

Just out of interest...

Typically bannings come from violating the terms and agreements of ATS. A common one is lying. Can't lie and expect to stay. Another is flat out maliciousness against others...but usually there's some warnings first.

Well if lying gets you banned then I don't think this site would have many members

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join