It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Please Anyone Im Desperate.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Needsaguide
...i have a feeling it's not going to stop. All i want to know is why.

...why is this continuing and/or increasing? Your answer is in your own words:

....i know it's not over. But now i dont only feel scared i feel hatred and anger towards whatever is doin these things.

As for the people saying i could of some medical illness. I will not argue that point as even i am doubting my own sanity.

Whatever i am dealing with, i have a feeling it's not going to stop.

...you are giving them/it/whatever power over you with beliefs and thoughts such as those.

Fear, hatred, anger - thats their play-book

Doubt - thats their trick

Belief that it won't stop - thats them won.

Stop playing by their rules. Take back your own power and give it over...you know this, its been told to you a few times already in this thread...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by alien]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Needsaguide

I grieve that you are going through this ordeal. I hope you will consider what I have offered on this thread.

I will be praying for you, and I will ask my extended family in Hawaii to have a ritual conducted for your protection.

Do let a physician check out those physical injuries. God keep you safe.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sorry this is happening to you!

Everything I could have offered to help has already been mentioned!

I am curious as to what is in the medicine bottle shown in the pic, and if you are taking any meds at the time, if you do not mind me asking?

...and how long have you been practicing Native American Medicinal Healing?

Are you sure you know what your doing when you practice?

You could be on an Indian burial ground!

Have you bought anything used, or broken any kind of item in your home that has been previously owned?
(including books)

You should get someone to stay with you to see if it continues when they are there!

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why aren't you seeing a priest or a pastor?

Why aren't you getting help--someone to come to the house?

You aren't addressing what we're offering or seeming to consider it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Perhaps it is telling that this all began months after you'd moved in, rather than right away......Have you brought anything into the house recently?? Bought anything at an estate sale or flea market?? Items that seem harmless sometimes are 'attached' to bad karma. For example...

I once picked up a rock that was tied ( yes, tied with a bit of rag and string) to a cross-road marker.....thought it was odd and stuck it in my pocket to show my room mate. By the next day, I began to feel something of an aversion to the thing, as well as having some bad luck out of the blue. I had the distinct feeling that I needed to return that rock to the road marker, that simply chucking it out would not be good enough....So I drove back out to the spot I'd found it and only when I was putting it back on that marker did I see that there was a pentagram scratched on the base!?

Also try to recall any events that might have occurred before all of this began......have you, or someone else, done anything that might have 'opened' the way for something to be attracted to you......used a ouija board for instance?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wow... i cant say that i can help you but i can say that ive seen this befor and oh yes it sounds very very fammiliar.. i am going to send you a link to what i saw on TV last week. have you ever heard of a certain show called A haunting? beacause the episode i saw last week is very similar to what ive seen on your post. but as i said befor i dont know if it would be help beacause the guy on the show didnt get out of it easy.. by the way the show is based on true events that happened in the past to people or to one persone...

i hope this helps man and i dont think youl have to go through what this guy did. might i suggest moving out?

anyway here it is www15.alluc.org...

the show is in parts and the show is called The Unleashed enjoy and i hope you find it helpful..

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Obviously he is trying to tell us that the dog protected him while he lived there for 18 months.

Since I say this is all fake, prove me wrong with your USB camera. Record the happenings in the house. Or even better, buy a cheap video camcorder and film it all. Sliding doors and self opening drawers are easy to get on tape.

I'm probably the biggest skeptic on this ATS site, yet I do have had an experience with a dog that still bugs me today.

While sleeping at my friends house, his dog came down the next morning and said hello. The thing i didn't know is that it died a month earlier and was burried right outside the bedroom wall. I make it out as a dream. But yet it still feels like it happend when i think about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm pray that you find some relief from this intense time!

Your story is very interesting, don't loose touch and continue to post this experience for us. Everyone here is incredibly helpful, don't be worried about going to God for help, as God can and will destroy these Demons / spirits in their tracks!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I am having a very uneasy time at the moment, As even my own brother is trying to call me crazy.

As for the people saying i could of some medical illness. I will not argue that point as even i am doubting my own sanity.

You're not 'crazy'. There's a bit too much cohesiveness and coherentness for me to believe that.

I still hurt, my legs arms and chest are really feeling the aftermath of something.

Be aware of bodily tension. Try tensing your toes, holding for ten seconds then releasing. Next your lift your toes up to stretch your ankles. Go all the way up your body, then back down again. Basically this can help relieve tension and create tension awareness. A lot of reasons why people get hurt in accidents is because every muscle tenses in fear. A dried stick being stiff will break, but a growing sapling sways with the wind because it is loose and flexible. The heart is a muscle too and can suffer from stress and duress. There are actually harmful hormones that contribute to heart disease from negative tension and stress. Breathe. Take a tai chi/yoga/dance/actor's pre-preformance class or on video for merely the exercise of all the the above. Tension also messes with your head, causing unclear thinking and cascading thoughts. This isn't a 'cure', rather a state of body/mind to help you prepare to deal with things to come. A runner does not run a race without stretching first.

Whatever i am dealing with, i have a feeling it's not going to stop. All i want to know is why.

It will eventually stop one way or another, we're only working for the right outcome. The answer is you have something it wants (else it would not be there). Every time you hit the panic button though, it has a hearty laugh because it knows it can get to you. Ignoring it doesn't make the problem go away either. We're going to have to confront the problem, but doing so the wrong way can be quite painful.

Here is an image of the most minor of the injuries some mild bruising on my left forearm towards my wrist, not sure if uploaded right but have tried anyway. apologies for all three wasnt sure which one was which.

It's not your body you need to be concerned about. It's a shell we rent for seventy years if we're fortunate. It's what the body holds we need to concern ourselves with...that more eternal being that truly is you.

No U2U? Feel free to send me word if you're interested in getting through this victoriously. If you needaguide, I'm offering...but will not impose against your wishes.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
#1 guard your heart

#2 DONT feel dispair or lonliness or (i know it's hard) fear. A phenomena: when a being knows that you feel a false sense of inferiority, it gives them a false sense of superiority. Lack of either results in what is neutral.

#3 Pray and believe that God is hearing your prayer. Note that this HAS saved lives before, ironic or no. ADD love for yourself, empowering YOU, and enjoy yourself; don't let it hinder you in any way. In fact, don't really give much thought of whatever evil resides in your home, it only wants your attention. Imagine it an immature adult>> it's childish and wants its own way and doesn't know how to share, and it's basically throwing a tantrum. Be mature and just be dissappointed in whatever actions it takes; not afraid nore angry. In fact, don't even THiNK to it, much less talk to it. Believe me, when i was younger i spent some time communicating (thinking) to the devil, whenever i was scared, to just give up and surrender and love jesus and live in heaven. LOL as embarrasing as that sounds, i've learned that its kinda stupid, unless you're talking to something that is able to comprehend and fully grasp the meaning of what you're saying.

#5 I like Aleons idea of introducing someone/thing else into your home; help you preoccupy your thoughts and care less for whatever the thing is. Be strong, and assertive, not always tensed up if theres something there. Believe me, as long as you're praying and happy the thing cAN'T kill you. As for your wounds already, i'm sorry about those, umm

#6 I don't want to intrude upon your personal beliefs. But if you're willing to (as they say) put your faith into something to manifest something enlightening, try what i'd do, lol. If this is all still happening, continue these things, and put all your faith into Jesus, saying in your head and aloud that you believe that he is protecting you, and pray to him to protect you and guard you from harm or any evil intention from this evil, i mean really MEAN it, it doesn't have to be an hour, the time doesnt matter, neither does faith, just God knowing you are asking for help. There is a belief that the name of Jesus holds power. Walk about your house, speaking the name of Jesus Christ (or just Jesus or both) over each room, focusing on Jesus. It would help if you held your arms out over the room as you spoke his name over it. Remember, the power is in the holy name of God, not in you. You'll probably feel a bit safer after this. Remember don't feel weak or alone. at this point you can feel scared, but you have the master of the universe protecting you!!!

people who don't believe this please don't mock this, i'm trying to be helpful,

anyway i hope youre not making this up... if you're crazy then thats fine because thats better than making it up!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Listen, a couple of years ago I went to see a woman who told me that I don't let negative energies or evil evil spirits influence me. However, she told me that i feel their presence and that bothers me. She told me to go in a church and ask the priest to read the Cyprian prayer for me 3 times a week. In addition, she told me I should read it myself. In the orthodox tradition this prayer is believed to be among the strongest ones against demons and witchcraft.

I spent all afternoon looking for that prayer in English, because I have it only in Bulgarian. I'll keep looking.

Don't give up! The most important part about not letting energies like this one take you is by believing in your strenght! Believe in your strenght! Call a priest!

If I find the prayer I will post it ASAP.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling...they think they will be heard because of their many words." - Matthew 6:7

"The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." - from 1 Samuel 16:7

What this means is the words you use are not magic. Rather, when you pray, use your own words as you feel them. God looks past the shape of your mouth, language and grammar and instead hears what you mean by them. Pray with whatever words you like, so long as they are sincere.

The shortest prayer I've ever said that produced immediate result from an undescribable horror was composed of three words: "God help me"

[edit on 14-7-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

I absolutely agree with you. Yet, when you are desperate, stressed, or even horrified thoughts and words seem to disappear. For this reason, when you read already established prayers, which have proven their effect, it is much easier, and it helps you snap out of stress. The more you read them, the more the words become your own.

Don't get me wrong! I also believe that even a single word or thought could be the strongest prayer. But what is even stronger than prayer is faith!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dessi_Bulgaria
The more you read them, the more the words become your own.

I hadn't thought of that. Very interesting and has given me a new perspective on recitation. Thanks for that

Originally posted by Dessi_Bulgaria
I also believe that even a single word or thought could be the strongest prayer. But what is even stronger than prayer is faith!

Well said!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I notice Needsaguide was banned. I certainly hope other folks got some kind of help from all of this, becuase if he was a fraud we wasted a lot of typing time.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
was he banned because of this thread?

If so, why?

Just out of interest...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So far I haven't read anything about the people in his life other than his brother. Had he met anyone previous to the beginning of his experiences who might have taken affront to him? This sounds like a personal attack on him. If he didn't do anything to bring this on, he will have to endure it until it either straightens itself out or until someone can intervene on his behalf. I'm sorry I cannot help further and this is just my opinion from what I have personally seen happen to someone else.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sounds like this guy is having a problem being alone right now.

Sounds like he needs to move into an apartment where there are other people around.

Id get another different pet too or find a wife or girlfriend.

Good luck.

Banned? Woops. I didnt know.

sarc

[edit on 22-7-2008 by sarcastic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join