It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Please Anyone Im Desperate.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Needsaguide

First off welcome to the ATS Needsaguide.

I agree with the other poster it could be the land.

Is there any old relics in your home?

So sorry to hear about your dog. I would do what

the others suggest and have the land & house cleansed.

You've come to the right place for guidance. Peace be with

you.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't disagree with what people have said here. I tend to look for more rational/earthly reasons first. Did you have the windows open that night? It could have been a ferrell dog or a coy-dog that you heard outside & it got incorporated partly into a semi dream state. It might be worth asking your neighbors if they've heard anything about ferrel dogs, wolves or coy-dogs being in the neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistressofspices
I don't disagree with what people have said here. I tend to look for more rational/earthly reasons first. Did you have the windows open that night? It could have been a ferrell dog or a coy-dog that you heard outside & it got incorporated partly into a semi dream state. It might be worth asking your neighbors if they've heard anything about ferrel dogs, wolves or coy-dogs being in the neighborhood.

In england (and the rest of the UK), feral dogs are usually taken into dog homes or taken away by the RSPCA... I've not seen a feral dog since the 80's.

Also we don't have wolves. We've not had wolves for over a hundred years or so.
But i understant what you are saying, it may have been a neighbour's dog.

But a bit strange how the bedroom dooor wouldn't open, the howling and the death of his beloved dog all in one night.

I'm interested to hear about how he got on with his home.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it is especially odd that he has lived there for 18 months already and then suddenly these things start to happen. My instinct tells me it is not a ghost. Whatever it is, it's negative, so the cleansing should work. Someone suggested having another person go with you- that is a good idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Everybody i have cpme back to the house tonight and i burned sage and said the prayer of saint michael that i found on the interernt . Unfortunatley after an hour or so of this happening thing seem to have gotten alot worse i have been attcked 3 times and somethin is opening and closing doors all around me. I am a rational person but i am very very scared i dont care who knows it, And i am starting to feel really ill. my haid hurts i have a strangling feeling around my through and my ankles are swollen, brused and very painful.

Is this what heppens usually, Is it fighting before it leaves? will it then disapear?

Help me please

I think i am officilly going crazy I name is going through my head over and over and over and over Andras or Andros. It wont stop what is happening to me please someone help me

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Needsaguide]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

All I can say is you should leave and find someone who can help you get through this. You still have not cleaned the house, and you may have upset it with the prayer. Andras is a demon, supposedly:

Andros

Just go now. Get a Priest or a spiritual guru. I dont believe in demons in the same sense that a lot of people do, but I think bad entities know what you believe, and will mimic what scares you most. My prayers are with you.

Do you have any enemies?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i dont belive in demons and i cant leave, im trying to get up but my legs hurt so much i keep falling i know have cuts scrapes and bruises all over my body i. i dont have much stregnth left and i feel scared and weak. things are getting worse i am trying to sleep but i cant i feel like something is trying to throttle me i am begging somebody please help me.

please help me, please i have nowhere else to turn.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

All I can say is you should leave and find someone who can help you get through this. You still have not cleaned the house, and you may have upset it with the prayer. Andras is a demon, supposedly:

Andros

Just go now. Get a Priest or a spiritual guru. I dont believe in demons in the same sense that a lot of people do, but I think bad entities know what you believe, and will mimic what scares you most. My prayers are with you.

Do you have any enemies?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

I dont think i have enemies, i am a peaceful person. and only the only religious connection i have as i have said are not religious i practise native american medicinal healing. But even if i try to bless my surrounding area things seem to get worse and i am really starting to feel some diabolical pain in my chest now.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
Clean your house- start at the top and make your way down, as you complete each room burn incense or white sage and salt the windows and doorways. Leave the front door for last. Sweep all of the dirt out of the front door and take all of the garbage out before you finally salt the front doorway. If you are a religious person, pray as you do this. Think good positive thoughts the whole time you do it. Also, I recommend natural sea salt, but if you cant get that, just use your table salt.

There is something nasty in your house- bad spirit, demon, something. Cleaning it spiritually should work. You may want to meditate and get yourself back into a harmonious and healthy state before trying to clean the house because it is hard to keep good thoughts when you are ailing or depressed and scared.

I'm really sorry about your dog. That is just terrible. I love my pets like family, so I really sympathize with you for your loss.

Dear Friend, Raven has provided excellent advice that is very sound. There is one additional thing I would suggest in addition to her wise counsel.

Symbolic and ritual acts have great power, not in and of themselves, but they provide a focus for us to touch that which we cannot comprehend by standing in place for it. When you do the cleansing, make it into a ceremony -- the formality of ritual serves to focus the energy that you use to rid your house of this manifestation.

If you know of a priest, minister, shaman, imam or pundit who is agreeable, have them perform whatever ritual their religion provides for this sort of cleansing. The exact ritual is not important, what is important is that you believe in it totally to provide it with power. You have to believe in the power of the ritual not necessarily the tenets of the religion that it is from.

One final detail, as part of the cleansing, clean all mirrors in the house with ammonia.

As a ritual, to both keep the house sacred and keep you mind settled, Visualize a powerful light flowing down from the sky through your head and then radiating out into every corner of the house. Visualize the dark shadows evaporating when the light strikes them. Visualize and verbalize that only peace is allowed in your house, and because it is your home, it shall come to pass.

Peace be to you brother.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
...I'm sorry but I'm finding this somewhat difficult to grasp.

You are being attacked? Injured? Tormented and are failing in energy?

Yet you have time and energy enough to sit in front of your computer and discuss all these events and impacts over the internet.

You have energy and time enough for that - so I wonder why that energy and time isn't being directed to calming yourself and/or your environment?

You state you are a spiritual person. Cool. Then within you already resides everything you need. Have faith in yourself. For that faith is your doorway, your calling point, your conduit for the Higher Power to come through and cover you.

You say you can't leave? Really? I'm sorry - but if I was being exposed to what you are claiming and couldn't - for whatever reason - seal and close those events I'd be gone like a shot. Even if it meant sleeping under a tree for the night until I could access help from someone more appropriate. Your choice or unwillingness to make that choice is apparently doing you increased harm. Make the choice.

I know this may all sound rather harsh - but the reality is that you hold the key to the answer...for it is through you the answer comes.

Your perceived powerlessness will be of little benefit - in fact it will disempower. Have faith in yourself. Have faith in your own *Higher Power/call it what you will*.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi again,
I would suggest at this stage, following the physical harm that is being done to you, you consult a psychotherapist - one who deals in hypnotic regression if possible. Show him your wounds and explain to him what you have explained to us here at ATS.

You obviously have to muster the strength to vacate the property.
When your wounds are healed and your energy regained go back with the 'big guns' of the church and 'kick some demon butt'.

Stay well.
H

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
How come you are not leaving this supposed hell you are living?? You should do this first...then think about what you want to do next. Hopefully it won`t follow you

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please leave. Go to a church. Call someone who can get a pastor or priest or shaman or spiritual guru. Anyone. You can leave, no matter how bad your feet and legs hurt. Crawl out, call a friend, email them since you have internet access.

And if this is some kind of hoax, it's very bad karma. I'm not getting accusative, just stating a few things up front.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
im am so sorry but i just dont buy into it, In my personal opinion demons are not real or being attaked by a ghost. Just sound to much movie script to me. I am in no way here to tell you that you are a fraud who should be judged by god, thats not me. I just feel that it's all to over peformed.

1. Why couldnt you leave you house
2. Why after this time are you being attacked
3. Is there a major part of the story your npt telling us
4. Why not get help

I am honestly sorry if this story pans out true, But there seems something a little fishy

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, I hope all is well with him. There was nothing else I could do. The OP is in England, supposedly, and I am not the Exorcist. Even if he were around the corner from me Id just take him to a hotel if he was really being attacked. It could be psychological- the mind is very powerful. It is amazing what you can be convinced of, and people can harm themselves in a psychotic break without even knowing it.

I agree- stuff isnt adding up in this. I just hope he is OK.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Everything Raven has suggested I would have suggested.

Now here is one step that you may feel very uncomfortable with but given your distress and what is being manifested, go to either a Catholic priest or a very high church anglo-catholic Church of England priest and get them to come in and do a house blessing with a celebration of the christian eucharist.

In the meantime get a priest to bless about a dozen beeswax candles for you for use in your home.

I believe the growling you heard was the spirit of your dog protecting you. Your dog has become much more spiritually powerful now and will not leave your side during this ordeal.

Truly if you can, with the aid of a friend or friends, do the house cleaning that Raven recommended.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Needsaguide
please help me, please i have nowhere else to turn.

I hope this may be of some use to you personally in your time of crisis.

Here is the full and formal exorcism prayer of Leo XIII:

(Note: where the symbol (†) is found, in the prayer of exorcism, the sign of the cross is to be made.)

In the Name of The Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

PRAYER TO SAINT MICHAEL, THE ARCHANGEL

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Amen.

Let GOD arise and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His Face!

As smoke vanisheth, so let them vanish away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the Presence of GOD (Ps 67:1-2). Judge Thou, O' Lord, them that wrong me: overthrow them that fight against me.

Let them be confounded and ashamed that seek after my soul. Let them be turned back and be confounded that devise evil against me. Let them become as dust before the wind: and let the Angel of the Lord straighten them. Let their way become dark and slippery: and let the Angel of the Lord pursue them.

For without cause they have hidden their net for me unto destruction: without cause they have upbraided my soul.

Let the snare which he knoweth not, come upon him: and let the net which he hath hidden, catch him: and into that very snare let him fall. But my soul shall rejoice in the Lord, and shall be delighted in His Salvation (Ps 34:1, 4-9).

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

O' Most Glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in our wrestling against principalities and powers against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places (Ephes 6:12). Come to the aid of men, whom GOD created incorruptible, and to the Image of His own Likeness He made him (Wis 2:23); and from the tyranny of the devil He bought him at a great price (Cor 7:23).

Fight the battles of the Lord today with the Army of the Blessed Angels, as once thou didst fight against lucifer, the leader of pride, and his apostate angels; and they prevailed not: neither was their place found anymore in Heaven. But that great dragon was cast out, the old serpent, who is called the devil and satan, who seduceth the whole world. And he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him (Apoc 12:8-9).

Behold, the ancient enemy and murderer strongly raises his head! Transformed into an angel of light, with the entire horde of wicked spirits he goes about everywhere and takes possession of the earth, so that therein he may blot out the Name of GOD and of His Christ and steal away, afflict and ruin into everlasting destruction the souls destined for a Crown of Eternal Glory. On men depraved in mind and corrupt in heart the wicked dragon pours out like a most foul river, the poison of his villany, a spirit of lying, impiety and blasphemy; and the deadly breath of lust and of all iniquities and vices. Her most crafty enemies have engulfed the Church, the Spouse of the Immaculate Lamb, with sorrows, they have drenched her with wormwood; on all her desirable things they have laid their wicked hands.

Where the See of the Blessed Peter and the Chair of Truth have been set up for the light of the gentiles, there they have placed the throne of the abomination of their wickedness, so that, the Pastor having been struck, they may also be able to scatter the flock. Therefore, O' thou unconquerable Leader, be present with the people of GOD and against the spiritual wickedness which are bursting in upon them; and bring them the victory.

The Holy Church venerates thee as its Guardian and Patron; and it glories in the fact that thou art its Defender against the wicked powers of earth and hell. To thee the Lord has assigned the souls of the redeemed to be placed in Heavenly bliss. Beseech the GOD of Peace to crush satan under our feet, that he may no more be able to hold men captive and to harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that the mercies of the Lord may quickly come to our aid, that thou mayest seize the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and satan and that having bound him, thou mayest cast him into the bottomless pit, so that he may no more seduce the nations (Apoc 20:3).

Hence confiding in thy protection and guardianship, by the sacred authority of our ministry, we confidently and securely begin the task in the Name of Jesus Christ our GOD and Lord, of driving away the attacks of diabolical deceit.

Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee away ye hostile forces.
All: The lion of the tribe of Juda, the root of David hath conquered

May Thy mercy, O' Lord, be upon us.
All: Since we have hoped in Thee.

O' Lord, hear my prayer.
All: And let my cry come unto Thee.

The Lord be with you,
All: And with thy spirit.

LET US PRAY:

O' GOD and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ, we invoke Thy Holy Name, and we humbly implore Thy mercy, that by the intercession of the Mother of GOD Mary Immaculate Ever Virgin, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of Blessed Joseph the Spouse of the same Blessed Virgin, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and of all the Saints, Thou wouldst deign to afford us help against satan and all the other unclean spirits and against whatever wanders throughout the world to do harm to the human race and to ruin souls, through the same Christ Our Lord, Amen.

We exorcize thee, O' every unclean spirit, satanic power, infernal invader, wicked legion, assembly and sect; in the Name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ (+); may thou be snatched away and driven from the Church of GOD and from the souls made to the Image and Likeness of GOD and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb (+). Most cunning serpent, thou shalt no more dare to deceive the human race, persecute the Church, torment GOD's elect and sift them as wheat (+). The Most High GOD commands thee (+). He with whom in your great insolence, thou still claimest to be equal; He who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth (1 Tim 2:4).

GOD the Father commands thee (+), GOD the Son commands thee (+), GOD the Holy Ghost commands thee (+). The Majesty of Christ, the Eternal Word of GOD made flesh, commands thee (+); He Who to save our race outdone through thy envy, "humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death" (Phil 2:8). He who has built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of hell shall never prevail against Her, because He will dwell with Her "all days even to the end of the world" (Mat 28:20). The Sacred Sign of the Cross commands thee (+), as does also the power of the Mysteries of the Christian Faith (+), the Glorious Mother of GOD, the Virgin Mary, commands thee (+); She who by Her humility and from the first moment of Her Immaculate Conception, crushed thy proud head. The faith of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul and of the other Apostles command thee (+). The Blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the Saints command thee (+).

Thus, cursed dragon and thee diabolical legion, we adjure thee by the Living GOD (+), by the True GOD (+), by the Holy GOD (+), by the GOD "who so loved the world that He gave up His Only Son, that every soul believing in Him might not perish but have life everlasting" (John 17:1-3); stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation; stop harming the Church and ensnaring her liberty. BEGONE, satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation. Give place to Christ in whom thou hast found none of your works; give place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church acquired by Christ at the price of His Blood. Stoop beneath the powerful Hand of GOD; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and terrible Name of Jesus, this Name which cause hell to tremble, this Name to which the Virtues, Powers and Dominations of Heaven are humbly submissive, this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly repeating: Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, the GOD of Armies!

O' Lord, hear my prayer,
All: And let my cry come unto Thee

May the Lord be with thee,
All: And with thy spirit.

LET US PRAY:

GOD of Heaven, GOD of Earth, GOD of Angels, GOD of Archangels, GOD of Patriarchs, GOD of Prophets, GOD of Apostles, GOD of Martyrs, GOD of Confessors, GOD of Virgins, GOD Who has power to give life after death and rest after work, because there is no other GOD than Thee and there can be no other, for Thou art the Creator of all things, visible and invisible, of whose Reign there shall be no end. We humbly prostrate ourselves before Thy Glorious Majesty and we beseech Thee to deliver us by Thy Power from all the tyranny of the infernal spirits, from their snares, their lies and their furious wickedness; deign, O' Lord, to grant us Thy powerful protection and to keep us safe and sound. We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Amen.

From the snares of the devil,
All: Deliver us O' Lord.

Grant that Thy Church may serve Thee in secure liberty,
All: We beseech Thee, hear us.

Deign to crush down the enemies of the Holy Church,
All: We beseech Thee, hear us.

(Holy Water is sprinkled in the place where he may be)

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May GOD rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O' Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of GOD, cast into hell satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world, seeking the ruin of souls, Amen.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,Have mercy on us.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My final suggestions are two:

(1) go to a CofE priest or a Catholic priest and stay there until the priest offers some help and guidance;

(2) if you are not satisfied with the experience of the priest ( or cannot bring yourself in good conscience to go there), I suggest you immediately go to your local hospital or your physician's surgery for a physical evaluation. It may be simplest to take yourself or have a friend take you directly to Emergency for attention. Without knowing it you could be dehydrated or even feeling the effects of ongoing shock relating to your dogs death -- all apart from whatever spiritually is the problem.

I think many here would agree that at this point it is important for you to get to a hospital or a clinic where a physician can evaluate your physical condition and offer whatever allopathic help there may be for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Needsaguide
i am really starting to feel some diabolical pain in my chest now.

Interesting word choice here. I don't think it's accidental either. I know you've said you don't believe in demons...but neither did I until I was shown. I'll send U2U with details.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I thank you all for your support, I am staying with my brother for the time being even though i still have the sense i am being watched, I cannot shake it, maybe it is just paranoia but still dont feel comfortable.

I am having a very uneasy time at the moment, As even my own brother is trying to call me crazy. I know what happened and i know it's not over. But now i dont only feel scared i feel hatred and anger towards whatever is doin these things.

As for the people saying i could of some medical illness. I will not argue that point as even i am doubting my own sanity.

I still hurt, my legs arms and chest are really feeling the aftermath of something.

Whatever i am dealing with, i have a feeling it's not going to stop. All i want to know is why.

Here is an image of the most minor of the injuries some mild bruising on my left forearm towards my wrist, not sure if uploaded right but have tried anyway. apologies for all three wasnt sure which one was which.

img139.imageshack.us...

img139.imageshack.us...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join