It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Please Anyone Im Desperate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have heard things about this site, so i thought i would post on here to see if anybody can
offer me any form of help or advice. I am a 24 year old single man from the south west of england.
I have lived in my property for the last 18 or so months. But the last week things have been
happening and i must say i am scared out of my wits an i dont know where to turn without people
thinking that i am crazy. I will start from the beginning judge me as you wish but if you do
not accept that this is real come to my house. And see it for yourselves.

First i must state i do not live in your typical old house, It can be no older than 20 maybe 30
years. And no history of the property reveals anything at all. I dont claim to see ghosts or have
i ever. But as i stated over the last week i have been absolutley terrified.
The first thing that happened was, i went to bed as i usually do quite late around 2:30 maybe 3:30am
when i was in my room just nodding off, I heard my dog barking. As he sometimes does when a car drives into the
cul-de-sac. But he continued just as i got out of bed he started to howl in a wolf like tone
which is entirley unusual for him. I am not afraid or ashamed to say it sent shivers up my spine.
as i went do go down stairs, reached for my bedroom door handle and could not get out, I dont even have a lock
on my bedroom door. This scared me so i called my older brother he basically told me to get a hold
of myself. I didnt sleep much that night at all.

I awoke the next morning to what was a great shock to me my dog had passed away in the night
this i dont think can be put down to the paranormal as he was quite old. But still still very upsetting
as the week progressed i believed that night was just my mind playing tricks on me. until two days ago
when i was in bed. lying there finally relaxing and trying to put my stressful day at work behind me
when all i can explain as the most evil growl from i dont know what (please no untasteful jokes about jake
My dog please) happened around 3 inches from my face. I know i heard this as i shot up in my bed. whatever this was
put a cold feeling throughout my room. My room then started to smell musty and damp which never ever has it before.
I went down stairs as there was no way on earth i was sleeping after this, all i wanted to do was run out of the house
screaming like a mad man but i couldnt give in that easy. as i sat down stairs with a cigarette and cup of coffee
to keep me calm. and i felt something trying to pin me down in my seat grabbing my legs and arms. I went into a state of
panic and started to kick and punch to free myself. It felt like whatever was there was mocking and laughing at me. I managed
to get out of the grip of whatever had me. I ran out and went to my brothers house where i am now.

I am going back to that house tommorow as i cant stay at my brothers house any longer due to his family ties.

Any advice on what i should do. I will be posting here again tommorow from my own house, If i can find the
courage or maybe stupidity to stay there. Please help me am is there something wrong with me.

Anybody that can help me or give me any advice i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow... man that sounds really freaky, I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances and especially sorry to hear about your dog.

I can offer no real assistance and i won't pretend i can... but you're probably in the right place.

I myself have experienced hauntings and I know how hard it can be to tell people and i respect you for having the balls to talk about it here.

I suggest maybe asking the estate agent about the history of the house, maybe seeing if there is any history.

I don't know if you are religious, i'm not, but i do believe that some energies can affect others, maybe do some research on eliminating this bad energy that seems to inhabit your home.

If you need to talk more then u2u me.

Hope you're okay.

Mr L

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I am not what you would call religious but i am a spiritual person. thank you so much for replying. The one thing that you have mentioned, About the house having history it has no history at all apparently the last owner had the house from when it was built. and then retired and moved to to another country. Thats about all i no of the history. But i should imagine nothing to bad ever happened on the property. But will keep you informed. Onto what i else i can find out.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how your dog died. The craziest thing I can think of is that it's some sort of spirit that either inhabits the house or has been there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Clean your house- start at the top and make your way down, as you complete each room burn incense or white sage and salt the windows and doorways. Leave the front door for last. Sweep all of the dirt out of the front door and take all of the garbage out before you finally salt the front doorway. If you are a religious person, pray as you do this. Think good positive thoughts the whole time you do it. Also, I recommend natural sea salt, but if you cant get that, just use your table salt.

There is something nasty in your house- bad spirit, demon, something. Cleaning it spiritually should work. You may want to meditate and get yourself back into a harmonious and healthy state before trying to clean the house because it is hard to keep good thoughts when you are ailing or depressed and scared.

Im really sorry about your dog. That is just terrible. I love my pets like family, so I really sympathize with you for your loss.

edit for clarity and typos

[edit on 8-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I would suggest contacting a paranormal research group in your area. Some of these have done their own documentaries which are at times also entertaining. I think it's also time for a new dog or a 'living' room mate.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for your replies. In reply to the replies just recieved, I have been reading up on cleansing tonight which i will try tommorow "if" i get the courage to return. As for my dog he is sorely missed. But as i said i may be plainly ignorant or in denial but i think he just died of old age and nothing of the spirit world got to him. I will keep this thread updated to the best i can.

Thanx To All For every bit of information so far.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Needsaguide

I agree- I wouldnt suspect a ghost to harm your dog, except maybe if it scared the poor dog and his heart went. But animals do not react the same as humans. I wonder, however, if the growl you heard could have been the spirit of your dog protecting you from whatever is in your house. I am in no way making a joke.
Do you have any open-minded friends who can go back to the house with you?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Something similar happened to me some years ago.
I wakened to find my (dead) dog growling at me. When I sat bolt upright, I took a fang to the side of my nose, and woke up, inconsistant, I know.
Weird thing, I was on an aircraft carrier almost to Hawaii. Left a scar.
Never thought about it again til I saw your thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
...its not the house...its the land...

...when doing any cleansing, ensure to also do the outside of the house, the land boundaries it sits upon...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi,
Very interesting story, and I too am sorry about Jake, the loss of a companion is always distressful.

Raven has given some sage advice there and I would certainly follow through on the advice.
With reference to the 'history' of the house, (or lack of it!) what about the ground that it sits upon?
You say that you live in the South West of England - Devon or Cornwall??

Both Counties are rich in legend and mythology, how about doing a 'search' from that angle - or let us help you with the search.

One of the fundamental things about 'fear' or 'panic' is 'lack of knowledge.'
The 'bump in the night' - the scraping of metal on concrete in the pitch darkness of the wee small hours. Enough to give anyone the willy's, however once you know what is making that noise, (The central heating or the wind dragging a gate open and shut for example) then the fear dissapates.

Any how, good luck with the cleansing.

H

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm so sorry about your dog. Animal companions really are like family, aren't they. Condolences to you for your loss.

I honestly have no idea what it could be. Have you tried saying a prayer? Imagining yourself surrounded in white light? Bringing a cross or other religious symbol into the house?

I don't think this is a haunting. It almost sounds demonic in nature (as it is coming across as very sinister and harmful to you.)

I know the Warrens are experts on this kind of thing, but they are here in the states. Some may not approve of the suggestion to contact them, but you have nothing to lose. Maybe they could get you in touch with someone near where you live?

Their website: www.warrens.net...

The house itself might not have history, but the land it's on may? Or, the previous owner, maybe they were involved in something shady (supernaturally speaking.)

I would suggesting bringing someone with you for a cleansing. I just have a feeling you shouldn't be alone when trying something like that. Just think about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

My addition would be initially as well as the salting etc suggested have someone else in the house with you such as your brother stay a few days or get a flatmate many things become less inclined to play up if there is more than one person present.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

my advice is to leave. some things should not be messed with,if this phenomena follows you consult an occult expert of some sort.good luck*

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sounds like you have encountered what is known as an elemental spirit... it's basically a collection of negative energies. I hate to say this but it could be possible that before your pet passed away he was sensing these energies and then once he passed away the elemental energies would have attempted to combine with that of your pet. You should research your local area and history to see if there are any accounts of a "Black dog"... these are famous elemental spirits often recounted in medieval times.
It certainly sounds like you have encountered a negative spirit(s) as the unusual growl points to that explanation IMO.

Genarally it is considered unwise to meddle with elemental spirits, they're not human nor have they ever been, they are evil energies which dwell within the lower dimensions who come here to gain energy.... if your problems persist I suggest getting an exorcism on your home.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I just posted a very similiar post on someone else's thread. Here it goes. Mind you, I am NO expert. Just trying to help someone in need.

There is a site called yourghoststories.com. There, you could post your story and people who have had familiar experiences offer advice and comments.

I have seen many a story similiar to yours on there and 9 out of 10 times the posters that frequent the board are more than happy to give you advice on how to deal with the situation.

Some frequently given advice I have seen is as follows:

- Don't let your fear take over. Be strong! Sometime these "things" feed off of fear

- Next time you feel "it" tell "it" to leave you alone and you will not be scared in your own home. You will NOT tolerate it. Don't yell at "it"...just be strong and hold firm

- I am not sure what your religious beliefs are so disregard this if this does not pertain to you (and I apoligize if it causes any offense), but many people say by placing crosses in their home and getting holy water they feel protected.
Tell this "thing" to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.
edit to add: You must belief this in your heart

- There is also something called a smudging ceremony you could perform with sage

I am not by any means an expert on this subject. I am just trying to give you some advice that may comfort/help you.

Feel free to U2U me if you need anything else...although I see you are a new member and need at least 20 posts to use the U2U feature.

I also should add that I am unsure if it is allowed to give information about other websites. I apologize if it isn't and will remove it when told.

God bless,
Faith628

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Faith628]

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Pack up your belongings and move to a different house.

The sooner the better.

$0.02

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Very interesting....I do believe it`s the land...not the house

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

I think that you are right. It doesn't have to be something that happened in the house - it has to be something that happened on the land where the house was built.

What a shame about the dog.

My sympathies that all of this is happening.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It can be anything...the house, the land, he may be sensitive...anything really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join