It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, ATS Chat Found The Middle of the Internet!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was in ATS Chat tonight, and Asala passed on that she found the exact middle of the Internet!!!

I'm so stoked.

Middle of the Internet

Wow, that was a relief, only have to navigate the rest now. Thanks Asala.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, that's it, I've seen it all. Guess I can finish up on the novel I was working on.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Amazing.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Who would have thought eh!!!

The middle of the internet, I was hoping that i would look a bit nicer lol

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The end isn't so nice either

www.endoftheinternet.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I guess we have a place to meet so we can party now
WOOT

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Would someone please explain this 'middle of the internet'. I do not understand, really. I'm slow, again.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Would someone please explain this 'middle of the internet'. I do not understand, really. I'm slow, again.

It's what it is, the middle of the internet

in-between: being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series; "adolescence is an awkward in-between age"; "in a mediate position"; "the ...
center: an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the ...
center(a): equally distant from the extremes
an intermediate part or section; "A whole is that which has beginning, middle, and end"- Aristotle
of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages; "Middle English is the English language from about 1100 to 1500"; "Middle Gaelic"
the middle area of the human torso (usually in front); "young American women believe that a bare midriff is fashionable"
between an earlier and a later period of time; "in the middle years"; "in his middle thirties"
put in the middle
time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period; "the middle of the war"; "rain during the middle of April"

Definition of Middle

[edit on 8/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hmm, considering how much in the past that I've shot around the internet it's not surprising that I missed the middle of it. I'll have to have my sights adjusted. No bullseye here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Is the middle of the internet like purgatory?

I didn't look like you could do much there. The internet was rather friendly.

I think this is an NPO!!!!! disinfo device.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Strange.....I would have thought the exact center of the internet would have some links pointing outward to the rest of it. Perhaps it's really a black hole.

new topics

top topics

join