It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A street rider thing (street legends edition)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
1. How many of you drag raced with someone else in cars before? Who won?
2. How many of you did a donut in a car before?
3. How many of you played chicken with someone else in cars before? Who won?
4. How many of you shook the police in a car before?
5. How many of you been followed by someone in a car before? Who was following you?
6. How many of you took your car to a drive-in movie theater before? What movie did you see?
7. How many of you used your car to take someone somewhere, and then left that person stranded on purpose?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
1. Have not raced in over 10 years, but I certainly have. I've won and lost. Usually raced for beer and bragging rights.
2) Not since yesterday.
3) Nope. Could never see the point of that one.
4) Yep. Once. Spotted an open garage at someone's house, peeled in and shut the door. Took off as soon as the cop rounded the corner. #37 on my list of "all time dumbest things I've ever done".
5) Yep. Italians in an IROC. Don't ask.
6) Yep. Even smuggled people in by hiding them in the trunk of my Caprice Classic. I have no idea what movies I saw though. I went a couple times a month (summers) for a few years. Usually on carload night.
7) Not done that one.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have done donuts, raced and won, raced and lost, I have outrun the cops 3 times, (once off road in an f-150, once on a dirtbike, and once in a bronco.)

Wrecks

Head on collision, Me in an f-250, other car was a neon, (I was going the right way on a one way street he wasn't)

I rear ended a dodge caravan with a 79 lincoln.

I backed into a camero,

and I drove a 1978 chevette off a 25' cliff.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yes to all except the last. The last was done to a friend and myself once when we were both 16. The guy was six feet and six inches tall, drunk, and firing at us with a nine millimeter pistol. We were scared big time then, but laugh about it now. I learned to drive 50 years ago in a 53 Studebaker and have done about every crazy thing that can be done many times over. I have friends that are my age that still are active in street racing on motorcycles and in cars. I am now into sub compact tuning.

top topics

join