It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED CELL - Secret Military Terrorism Organization

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild

Originally posted by elevatedone
I agree, this is getting out of hand !

You guys are way off of the topic here.

By the way, StarChild, in your member profile it says certain credentials are available upon request...

sooo what are they, please.

You make all of these claims too, so let's back them up.

And you are speaking to an former Navy man here.

Also, I'm not here to argue with you and shout at eachother, just asking, that's all.

thanks

What claims do I make? And why should I give you my credentials? Answer honestly, and I will U2U them to you if I feel your reason for inquiry is justified.

Mr. M

Do you not claim to be a Seal or affiliated with them ?

If so, what are your credentials, you made the offer to give them, not me.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I like your signature. It applies well to this thread.

Anyway, first things first. Why can't you serve? Answer this, and I will post all of my un-classified credentials in this thread for all to see.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Look, so what if a kid has a dream. Don't you remember emulating everything you ever wanted to be when you were that age? (Of course I'm just assuming this is a kid, because that's what kids do.)

Really, if this person wants to be a seal, we should be relating our own experiences to him as professionals so he would be better for when he got his shot...

There's really no point in ripping on someone for whatever might be in his avatar. Now we know that what he's not what we might think by what we see, we could help him become his dream.

Just one guys opinion,
DeltaChaos Out

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Look, so what if a kid has a dream. Don't you remember emulating everything you ever wanted to be when you were that age? (Of course I'm just assuming this is a kid, because that's what kids do.)

Really, if this person wants to be a seal, we should be relating our own experiences to him as professionals so he would be better for when he got his shot...

There's really no point in ripping on someone for whatever might be in his avatar. Now we know that what he's not what we might think by what we see, we could help him become his dream.

Just one guys opinion,
DeltaChaos Out

That is a very good point, and I would be more than happy to do so, IF he removes his title. That is the issue right now. If he complies, hey, I'll tell him all the little secrets on how to make it through BUD/S. The instructors always said, "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying!"

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I like your signature. It applies well to this thread.

Anyway, first things first. Why can't you serve? Answer this, and I will post all of my un-classified credentials in this thread for all to see.

Mr. M

I did serve for a short time, I have a medical problem which won't allow me to anymore.

I enlisted in the Navy when I was 18 and was pretty sure that it was going to be a career for me, I loved the life style and all that goes with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

We are not out to deny this kid his dream. I wish him nothing but luck in his endeavours.

What we are out to do is to "DENY IGNORANCE." A person who reads a post from that guy with "Navy Seal" in it is going to assume that the person is speaking from experience. Nothing upsets me more than when someone talks out their ass on a topic that they have no experience with.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I did serve for a short time, I have a medical problem which won't allow me to anymore.

I enlisted in the Navy when I was 18 and was pretty sure that it was going to be a career for me, I loved the life style and all that goes with it.

What is the medical problem, or is it personal?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can tell by your response that you're a good man Mr. M and I don't think I have to tell people like you and Coolhand that those of us like me who did not join the armed forces certainly appreciate the sacrifice and commitment. And I know nearly first hand what a sacrifice the teams are. How about not watching your kids grow up? My friend spent one month at home last year and is gone again. He may not get to see his daughters in swim lessons this summer. It takes a tough man (and a tougher wife) to make and honor that commitment. I honestly don't know how she does it.

That's why I was surprised to see you guys tearing into this kid so much -- you guys are better than that.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I appreciate it. Thanks for being honest. That says a lot right there.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, my avatar is designed to INSPIRE IGNORANCE pertaining to things that relate to me. I still have to maintain some level of anonymity.

The avatar is a kind of freedom. We are all just alter-egos here. No one is who they seem to be, if we consider the avatar format.

The guy might be a poser, but who wasn't at one time. Let's focus on what is said on the boards instead of the one liners on the avatars. Some of you well know that I follow the motto here, and sometimes I get a little pissed at what people say, but that kids avatar is no more an issue than is yours or mine.

DC

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And what, did everyone just run away when I put up THE TRUTH about the origin of the SEAls? No more ignorance to work with there, eh?

DC

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think I made ElevatedOne nervous because he logged off. I didn't mean to put him on the spot or anything.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Because you are correct, from a certain point of view.

I already posted a link to the history of the SEALs, and it does not mention that they came from the SeaBees, only that people were recruited from them. The actual training methods were developed by others.

PS the wannabe is now in the postive.

[Edited on 23/3/04 by COOL HAND]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How are we giving him points? Is that possible?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dude, why do you make me post this twice. There is no interpretation possible to negate these facts. There is nothing that can be said to refute what the Navy has clearly listed as the true history of the Navy Seals

Read it here...

If this doesn't clear it up, then the ignorance is way too deep here and I'm going to log off in offense.

DC

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
First, utmost respect for SEALS. Do I claim to be one? Nope. Do I know some? Yeah, a few. You can count Demo Dick of Red Cell as one of them too.

The SEALS I know keep a low profile. Even wannabes are just that...wannabes, and not a single SEAL I know needs to threaten a wannabe. The real SEAL knows who is the real deal and no wannabe tadpole is a threat to that. In fact, even SEALS can appreciate the disinformation, since it helps their "A" game. That being said, I find it too bad that you needed to spend so many posts bothering about his title.

I know, I know...now I'm on the hit list, now. I just think the 48 hour count-down and the threats are overkill. So what? Anyone could see he was not a real SEAL or real deal in one post, roger that?

And hey, if you wanna drop the $2K and come over, well I say hoo-ya! I know you is the bad, bad froggy and need to whoop up on the civilians, but you know...hiding ain't my style and some civilians bite too.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
He doesn't / shouldn't have to remove his title, that's the bottom line,

so you're telling me that if I put Navy Seal in my signature, I'm claiming to be a Seal and should remove it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

We are not out to deny this kid his dream. I wish him nothing but luck in his endeavours.

What we are out to do is to "DENY IGNORANCE." A person who reads a post from that guy with "Navy Seal" in it is going to assume that the person is speaking from experience. Nothing upsets me more than when someone talks out their ass on a topic that they have no experience with.

based on that statement, then people who read your posts would assume that you're cool, right ?

and that StarChild, is from the stars or an astronomer...

so on and so forth....

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
DC,
If you have not already, take a look at these:

www.seal.navy.mil...

and

www.navyseals.com...

Peace brother, we are on the same side.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I think I made ElevatedOne nervous because he logged off. I didn't mean to put him on the spot or anything.

Mr. M

nope, been right here the whole time, just talking with some fellow employees about these whimpy Navy Seals... -- Just Kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join