It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hancock Hollywood Conspiracy Theory(Whoa!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe Obama has been slowly woven into our conciousness through people like Will Smith and this Hancock movie to get him as first Black President or something. Could be a change of times or a design by someone with an agenda. Obama sounds like a bit like Vin Diesel by voice but looks closer to Will Smith. There has been an increase of Black actors and actresses winning Oscars these few years too. is it a trend or is it a design for something? Conspiracy verses tollerance in nature you decide?

Another post maker here says he could be the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Drat, I should have known that Hancock was really all about us evil white men oppressing the black man, again, sigh

The concept behind the thread is just another example of political correctness gone wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Interesting thread and analysis!

I happen to think that Will Smith is 'Box Office' gold as far as the Hollywood studio producer fraternity is concerned. The script writers have stuck to formula that has worked for generations.

Bruce Willis could have done the job in his earlier years (think 'Die Hard' #1 - With the good black cop!) but Will Smith has the youth and exhuberance on his side.

It's all about the money guys!

0.2c

H

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Grrr. I haven't seen the movie. Now instead of mindlessly enjoying it I'm going to psycho analyze it to death. I find it truly amazing that You guys put so much thought into this. I mean, it's great and I'm feeling a little dense and super non-observant right now. Thanks for the spin.

Peace. K*

-I love anything Will Smith does.

[edit on 7/10/08 by Demetre]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join