It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush suffering from alzheimer's ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wandering around youtube last night and I came across this video

www.youtube.com...

There is no science involved here but I must say the appearent dicline of his cognitive skills is striking to observe.

I have always just thought Bush was a pompus idiot. I was very shocked to see him speak the way he did in 1994! What a tremendous difference in his artculation and his
command of languge.

If Bush is really Alzheimers afflicted which he appears to be (my granny was).Then he is dangerous to natonal and world security in a very real way! He holds the key to the "botton".... How do we know hes not plum loco and being manipulated on a massive scale?(more so then some of us expect...)

I guess it doesn't matter now, we are pretyy screwed huh?

Mod Edit: spelling correction in thread title

[edit on 7/8/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I saw him in an interview last week the spark is gone his eyes are dead.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It could be an act so people cut him more slack as he procedes with the destruction of the USA. Or he could be senile. He was never 100% to begin with imho.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That's no excuse, for simple stupidity!! His puppet master tangled the strings to his mouth thats all.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
I saw him in an interview last week the spark is gone his eyes are dead.

Is that because he is tired/evil or organically mentally ill---both ?Thats what I wonder...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Perhaps meeting with those historians in England to discuss his legacy blew a gasket?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else believe that Bush was placed in the post of PROTUS to deliberately belittle and undermine the constitution and the future position of PROTUS itself, (given that there have been clear breaches of the election system, both in 2000 and again in 2004)?

Such acts of constitutional breaches; the 911 atrocity; the illegal war on Iraq and the passing of laws without constitutional consent; continual failure to find either WMD or OBL; the missing trillions from the treasury etc, etc, etc, etc... are so in the faces of all and yet this man is devoid of any accountability or remorse.

His 'placed' stupidity continually challenges Americans to do something about it and clearly American's misplaced perception is that Bush is just plain stupid - thats the reason for the current economic, political and environmental situation!! That's right, he's an incompetent President - wait till the next one comes along.

Personally, I think that a great deal of the American population has Alzheimer's - Bush just may be the smartest dumb person in the history of dumbtown.

In my humble opinion of course.

Breifne

(flame retardent jacket comes on)!

new topics

top topics

join