It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever noticed double figures when thaye look at digital clock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Im new to this website have been looking fo rsomething that bugs the hell out of me.

May sound weird but has anyone ever had the urge to look at a digital clock and seen double figures e.g 10:10 11:11 01:01

I am a believer that there are things science can not understand, someone told me that is a sign but what of. I'd be happy to know if anyone else has had this experience or know any more about it.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by horus_enigma]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I see 11:11 all the time, however this topic has been discussed to death on ATS already, if you do a search you will find a lot of threads about it.

Anyway, some people see it as a warning from god/angels trying to tell you there is something wrong in your life and you should prepare etc, things like that.

At first i freaked out a bit after i started noticing it all the time and read up on it, but i came to the conclusion after a while that it means nothing, as it's been ages now that i keep seeing at and nothing ever happens.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah sometimes i see double figures...

Like this morning i woke up at 10:10 (due to my alarm being set at that time)....

and I usually go to bed at 11:00 at night... sometimes it takes me a while to get to sleep, and occasionaly i open my eyes and it's like 11:11 and I think to myself, 'wow i've been in bed for eleven minutes'...

Spooky eh?

Only yesterday I looked at the clock and it was 12 minutes past 12 twelve, I was soooooooo freaked out I nearly rang NASA!!!

Then i realised 'oh wait, it's a clock'...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I see you are new here, so don't be discouraged by comments from other users here, as in mr lizards, it is the norm here, thread bashing and insults.

Soon enough you will take part in the pleasures of thread bashing, as we all do from time to time

But keep it civil, or you could be banned/warned by mods

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
I see you are new here, so don't be discouraged by comments from other users here, as in mr lizards, it is the norm here, thread bashing and insults.

Soon enough you will take part in the pleasures of thread bashing, as we all do from time to time

But keep it civil, or you could be banned/warned by mods

Hmm, strange... I could of sworn he was talking about double numbers on clocks, that was EXACTLY what i was talking about.

Strange how some people consider it being aliens and angels, whilst most folk will just assume the clock is actually just telling the time.

What exactly could i be banned/warned for? I'm just replying to the OP's thread...

Okay I'll humour you, please provide proof of how angels are involved in these double numbers.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Didn't say you would get banned or warned, just told the new guy that he would have to keep it civil, as i got the feeling he was brooding a bit, seeing as he is still online but not posting, figured he might have been put off by your comment, and may have responded in a cocky enough manner to your post to get warned

I don't know much about the whole 11:11 deal, so i can't entertain you there, just read a few things about it before, and what most say is that it is angels trying to communicate with you, or get your attention or some stuff like that.

But like i said, i think it's a bunch of BS, it's just coincidence at best

new topics

top topics

join