It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK UFO Wave 2008: UFOs in Midlands 06 July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
UK UFO Wave 2008: UFOs in Midlands 06 July

Not sure what to make of this video.
If it's a hoax, then it's quite clever. Firstly the objects can be clearly seen to be behind everything in shot.
Secondly, objects go in and out of focus at the same time as everyhting else.
If it it two remote controlled craft (controlled by humans on ground) then they are very very skilled to get the smaller object to do what it appears to do.

It's a shame this video is not longer. Maybe the uploader has not got that many computer related skills, or any other of a thousand possible reasons.

It does remind me of the typical "close encounters of the third kind" objects, but overall this is an interesting little video.

Again, if it is a hoax, it's a superb attempt.
www.disclose.tv...

lol..gotta watch it again just to make sure of my post...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some are reporting it as fake.I think it looks like some kind of fakery.
But what you make of it is entirely your choice.
Oh and the motive for faking it? Look at the huge video advertisements on there.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just got this email response from Paul Webb. Paul holds Nick Pope's former job at the MOD....

Dear Mr -----,

"Thank you for your e-mail of 25 June 2008 asking for information regarding a newspaper article by The Sun into an alleged UFO sighting at Tern Hill Barracks in Shropshire .

The MoD has not been investigating this sighting, other than to answer questions from the press and members of the public. However, the BBC reported that a nearby hotel had been letting off Chinese lanterns at the same time as the alleged sighting.

I hope this is helpful."

Paul Webb

DAS-FOI

05-H-13

MoD Main Building

Whitehall

London

SW1A 2HB

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The video is CGI.

Its author explains all Here .

"TFH" is the acronym of TheFakingHoaxer

He's also the author of these ones:

[edit on 24/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My question is how did internos come the conclusion it was a fake? Did he trace the member "grey" through disclose.tv back to "TFH" - thefakehoaxer? Is it common knowledge that grey posts fake vids? Why was there a period of 16 days from when the ATS thread was started until internos posted the info about it being faked? Did TFH let the cat out of the bag with his explanation vid and only then did the community realize it was fake? What gives?

I'm concerned because when a "real" UFo/Alien vid is posted know one will believe it because of extraordinary CGI experts out there faking vids like this one. It's far beyond any skills I have to detect any abnormalities.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by necspe
My question is how did internos come the conclusion it was a fake? Did he trace the member "grey" through disclose.tv back to "TFH" - thefakehoaxer? Is it common knowledge that grey posts fake vids? Why was there a period of 16 days from when the ATS thread was started until internos posted the info about it being faked? Did TFH let the cat out of the bag with his explanation vid and only then did the community realize it was fake? What gives?

I'm concerned because when a "real" UFo/Alien vid is posted know one will believe it because of extraordinary CGI experts out there faking vids like this one. It's far beyond any skills I have to detect any abnormalities.

Hi, necspe: i see you joined two days ago....
I've tracked THE AUTHOR of the video, who signs all his CGI incase some retarded uploads them elsewhere trying to pass them as a real deal, as OFTEN happens.
Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi Internos,

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought. Some dogged investigative skills no doubt. It's decent the author watermarks his material

Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by necspe

Hi Internos,

Thanks for the reply. That's what I thought. Some dogged investigative skills no doubt. It's decent the author watermarks his material

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Exactly, it would have been great if all the CGI artists (i mean not the hoaxers) would watermark their works

He watermarks them here:

For example, Filipe Kling David, the author of this video,

has never tried to pass it as the real deal: it is a movie that he's creating, in chapters.
Well, so many people downloaded his video then uploaded elsewhere, on to YouTube itselfs. And he passed for being an hoaxer while hes simply an artist.

Welcome to ATS, BTW

top topics

join