It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing news on The Project Camelot Blog.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Perhaps interesting for some, but be warned it is not happy news at all.

Could this really be accurate information?

Note that even though the timing is currently not exactly synchronized, the sequence is to be noted:

1) The provocation by non-compliance in Iran
2) The upcoming attack on Iran
3) Intense repercussions on the USA
4) The IMF 'overtly' intervening in US financial matters via the Federal Reserve
5) The coming collapse of the dollar
6) A Wall Street breakdown to unbelievable lows.

All this will happen very soon, most likely by November if not before. My informers are leaving the building. The refuge is in sight.

Also, the fact that the Roths are so close to accomplishing their objectives, Absolute World Control, they are becoming really indifferent to what anyone does or says, as the game is basically finished.

I read it and really get the creeps, I hope that it is absolute not true but I have my doubts.
Because aren’t some of those points already in place?
Some of those things are already being discussed on some threads here if I am not mistaken.
I am really curious to your opinions.

State of the Planet
The Project Camelot Blog

projectcamelot.org...

I am really curious to other opinions or thoughts about it?

[edit on 8/7/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 8/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bump
Thanks for the Heads up. I check their website every couple of weeks for
updates. The new info seems to fall in line with the theme of most of their interviews.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I agree that an attack on Iran, and the collapse of the dollar are strong possibilities - but I don't see how that would lead to "Absolute World Control" by the Rothschilds.

If anything, I think they've been stalling the collapse of the dollar and the transition from Oil to better energy technologies as long as they possibly could. What we are seeing is the END of the Rothschild empire, not the beginning!

The whole world is starting to wake up and turn against the Rothschilds/Rockefellers. Water-powered cars are already out in Japan.... I see good things on the horizon!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I agree that an attack on Iran, and the collapse of the dollar are strong possibilities - but I don't see how that would lead to "Absolute World Control" by the Rothschilds.

If anything, I think they've been stalling the collapse of the dollar and the transition from Oil to better energy technologies as long as they possibly could. What we are seeing is the END of the Rothschild empire, not the beginning!

The whole world is starting to wake up and turn against the Rothschilds/Rockefellers. Water-powered cars are already out in Japan.... I see good things on the horizon!

I agree, but the "Horizon" will be in 3-4 yrs......things will get much uglier before then as these power clowns become exposed....02c

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
END of the Rothschild Empire? Not by a long shot. The sheer amounts of money they possess will fuel them for years and years to come.

Everyone mentions an attack on Iran, but I don't think it's coming anytime soon. If you look, all they have to do is mention Iran in the media - and oil spikes because of the speculators and manipulators. That seems to be the whole purpose of this - to set off a reaction that will undoubtedly create a financial crisis.

Also, the whole thing with Iran DOESN'T have to bring about world domination - it just has to bring about a crisis severe enough for everyone to accept the eighth world power.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediK
END of the Rothschild Empire? Not by a long shot. The sheer amounts of money they possess will fuel them for years and years to come.

A change is coming where there will be a new monatary sceme put into place, a universal one, and this planet's "money" doesn't have anything to do with it the new measurement of tokenship..

From my perspective Project Camelot is a strange thing. I don't suport their beliefs yet they seem to be accurate in several understandings. I think their lacking is understanding how what they pull down from the upper translates into this world's understandings.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
From my perspective Project Camelot is a strange thing. I don't suport their beliefs yet they seem to be accurate in several understandings. I think their lacking is understanding how what they pull down from the upper translates into this world's understandings.

Could you please rephrase that last paragraph?
I'm interested in what you mean, but I couldn't understand what you were getting at.

Yes, I've read the update a few hours ago, it certainly falls into line with what Michael St Clair was saying. On an unrelated note, it was cool to watch the video detailing Kerry's UFO encounter! I agree with her, it was probably an ARV of some kind, with a cloaking mechanism. Amazing stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is clearly the twilight of the Rothschilds/Rockefellers. What you are seeing in world financial markets is their last gasp of breath as they desperately try to wrest control one last time.

In my opinion, fiat currency is about to fail catestrophically but that does not mean the end of mankind, it simply means the end of society as we know it. Humans are survivalists at heart. Strip them of their money and they will find others ways to survive. There will be a mass cleansing of those who are not capable of providing for themselves - as they will perish due to a lack of an adequate social-service network. This is Darwinism in a sense and is not necessarily a bad thing.

For too long mankind has relied on "others" to solve their problems and provide for them turning us into mass consumers. You must remember that humans have survived for thousands of years without the current social order and will evolve into a new one once it is forced upon them.

I believe that the deluge of cheap credit et al was a last ditch effort to enslave people - make them duly indebted to the order and they will obey in order to survive. Fortunately for us, and unfortuante for the bankers, is that they overdosed the masses and exposed themselves. Their ploy has had unintended consequences and will lead ultimately to their failure. Soon all of the money in the world will mean virutally nothing. Asa result, they will have piles and piles of paper that is worth nothing more than mere fuel for fire. And that is simply the way I see it. I do not lament the loss of this era, in fact I welcome it whole heartedly and will watch with great satisfaction as the house of cards blows apart in the upcoming gale.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So, I've seen the "whole economic collapse by Fall 2008" thing before...but I just don't see it happening. Actually, I think things will get better first - and then BOOM. Everything collapses at once.

But see...there's no way to actually figure this whole thing out.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
This is clearly the twilight of the Rothschilds/Rockefellers. What you are seeing in world financial markets is their last gasp of breath as they desperately try to wrest control one last time.

In my opinion, fiat currency is about to fail catestrophically but that does not mean the end of mankind, it simply means the end of society as we know it. Humans are survivalists at heart. Strip them of their money and they will find others ways to survive. There will be a mass cleansing of those who are not capable of providing for themselves - as they will perish due to a lack of an adequate social-service network. This is Darwinism in a sense and is not necessarily a bad thing.

You could be right - but consider the scenario where a cashless society is the goal, with an eventual global currency. Many are still speculating that the US dollar is going to crash, as part of an agenda to bring in an Amero, or something similar. Who knows.

In a future global collapse, which is now a possibility given the interdependent nature of economies, there would simply not be enough cash in circulation to prevent a global run on banks. The solution that 'global experts' would have to propose, is to go cashless on all currencies.

They could also 'sell' the cashless society idea as a way to eliminate drugs, money laundering, etc etc. Behind the scenes it could be used to eliminate barter or self sufficiency.

If so, a cashless society would require an acceptable biometric ID for each person...

If it is a problem-reaction-solution setup, then I'd say we are just entering the 'problem' phase.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi all, thanks you for your interesting and personal thoughts and opinions so far, I read them all and as I said in me OP I really appreciated it.
I give you all a personal star for your reaction.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
these threads are popping up now

discussing something similar over here

the end of usa

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

Even in a cashless type of society the black market will find some suitable barter material. It may well be gold or silver. It may even be diamonds but I think that the DeBeers have that locked down tight. It may even be something as simple as corn or wheat. The ingenuity of the people will prevail and some form of barter material will emerge.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Well, we all know it'll be food, water, metals, oil, hemp and buds

(2nd line)

[edit on 10-7-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While the idea of some major change may be welcome news for a new generation, there are most likely those who are accustomed to the old one as it is. I hate cash due to the inability to keep more accurate accounting of it and the fact that I spend it that much quicker, especially around a slot machine or scratch ticket machine.

I look forward to a global sytem that gets us that much closer to the Star Trek Technology as well. I really think we have to be more positive about this.

I had a thought about Iran and wondered if those nuclear facilities were possibly some type of zero point advanced technology they were going to start up, regardless of what the other countries say.

THEN who would be called the great satan?

Those Iranians sure smoke a lot of cigarettes for muslims. Nervous and stocking up?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Have you guys read the latest update for 16 July?

projectcamelot.org...

Does anyone have a subscription to Linda Howe's Earthfiles site so they can provide more information?

Do you think it ties in with this thread?

Interesting happenings at Barksdale AFB

[edit on 16-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow! That was quite a story, very impressive too. I can see why Camelot finds it so interesting... I couldn't help thinking of Henry Deacon and Dan Burisch while reading this article.

If Burisch is correct... the time-line has already changed because the Looking Glass Technology during the last reading had Hillary as President. Supposedly we can change the time-line if more people are about Peace and Love, instead of War and Hate.

How does a member go about discussing a copyrighted article from a subscription site?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think IRAN is making Russia rich because Russia has the same
oil policy as the US.

Use other peoples oil and make money off being the importer.

The NWO wants to crush any Russian income to impose loan
sanctions and take Russian resources.

Attacking IRAN might bring in Russia but on whos side.

new topics

top topics

join