It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have been on ATS now for three years and have been doing research through investigative means into a lot of various different fields, but this is the very first foray I have made into the Aliens/UFO’s Forum area. I have to say I have seen some interesting, if not misguided theories into all things “Alien” and “Unidentified Flying Object” over the lifespan I have lived. What I am wondering and what I will put out here for the ATS Community at large to ponder, is that what if the existence of aliens has been a farce the whole time, from the Roswell Crash to the Tunguska Forest Incident to Ancient Egypt and beyond that to the beginning of time.

I am not stating that it is a farce, but the possibility of what if only. You believe how you want to believe, as for this humble poster on ATS, I am here for all things conspiratorial in regards to Government and cover-ups. I am alien-agnostic in that I believe neither one way nor another, as I will not believe in aliens existence until I see one up close and personal within five feet and who is not trying to stick a probe up this guy’s hairy backside. What I am proposing here though is there seems to be a recent resurgence of alien movies, boogeyman movies, and other creatures that go bump in the night, both in the movie theater as well as on television recently that’s something that can not be ignored nor discounted as pure coincidence.

Now follow this line of thinking for a moment here and you might re-think your beliefs on aliens and UFO’s, or you might well not, that is something I will leave up to you to decide, and I will honor your desire to believe either way, as it’s no skin off of My nose at all. What if Government, World Government, current Administrative people included, as well as the Ancient Egyptian’s and back even further knew that to get people to look to the stars was a way to keep them distracted from what they were truly up to in order to utilize Divide and Conquer as a means to divide humans of the planet from uniting together and understanding that they literally outnumber the people within control at the time, either in the past, current, or future timeline. This would of course be a control mechanism to use if society were to get too full and brimming to overflowing as well as questioning of authority and its corrupt ways of double-dealing behind our backs, and through this division of the mentality of the mass of society they can keep one half of the population as skeptics, while the other side is looking to the stars and wanting the aliens to beam them up.

Again I am not stating aliens do not exist nor am I claiming UFO’s do not exist, there very well could be Martian’s and unidentified flying objects, but I know I have seen neither, so I will remain on the fence and waiting to be proved to one way or the other about this, as I know that human beings are arrogant in his or her belief that we are the only intelligent life within the Galaxy let alone the Universe.

Personally, I believe that Sirius B, the Dog Star, is a ruse mixed with the afore mentioned diversion, in that it is the people everyone united call “They” pulling the wool over your eyes, as in “Be Serious, there’s no aliens, we want you to look there to have your attention divided as to what we’re really up to and the “Dog Star” is a metaphor for the alpha male mentality in that it will be something we always control, and you can not do anything about it since you are too flaky to look into the stars for hope when it is in your grasp but we will manipulate it away from you, without you knowing it”

I believe the Tunguska Forest incident was possibly Nikolai Tesla testing out a device similar to H.A.A.R.P. with energy weapon capability but his intentions were benevolent in free energy for the world, but as we all know, the people within power never want us to have anything for free which might help but to give us instead a service which will cost us and usually costing us more than one way, both through financial as well as mentally when we have to work our collective butts off just to pay all of those same said bills they pile upon us each month. Tesla had all kinds of odd, strange, and fascinating devices which made the people within his time shake and tremble with fear because of their lack of understanding.

Do I believe there’s something at Area 51? Sure I do. Something alright, but at to what it truly is I am certain we will never know. More than likely it is an assortment of warehouses with ancient artifacts that were collected and hidden there, Hell it could even be where the Nazi gold finally ended up being stored for all I know. I really and honestly could care less at this exact minute though as I know that something is up and that something is being planned against the population of the world at large.

There are quite a bit of things I have read about that I understand have happened the Manhattan Project, it was a foray into all things nuclear, or could have happened like as well as the Philadelphia Experiment where the U.S.S. Eldridge was supposed to have been lit up like a Christmas tree with all kinds of circuitry and tubes to supposedly have ripped a hole in the fabric of existence and opened a wormhole, to the Thule Society having crossed the globe in the name of Adolph Hitler looking for all things religious like the Spear of Destiny, because even a madman can understand the symbology behind items such as this weapon both physically as well as mentally holding the populace hostage through their belief systems.

I have figured out a few things though through the tenure I have spent on ATS, being that the Verichip/Digital Angel device, a biochip, biologically energized by the electricity within your body, and being a RFID, or Radio Frequency Identification Device, is potentially connected to H.A.A.R.P. through the ability of this same said device being able to influence radio signals and block them as well, and that the RFID/Verichip/Digital Angel device was created originally by a cell phone company, one of the same companies mind you that have dotted our landscape with signal towers to triangulate your cell phones, which can also more than likely triangulate the biochip as well, and in essence be similar to both Logan’s Run or Minority Report to scan you at any time to find your location and since the World Government has it planned through the REAL ID Program to have everyone biochipped like pets, they can not only know your location but with who you are frequently in the company of since all chips can be individually tracked as well as simultaneously watched like a herd of cattle with trending and tracking ability like a cow being tagged.

Personally, I do not believe the “alien cattle mutilations” were in fact aliens doing anything, but Government workers re-claiming the RFID devices that were implanted within the cattle in order to test tracking on herds and herd migration patterns, and by recovering them, essentially said, covering their tracks, and leaving the bloody corpses as something for the population to fear and question.

Just remember, your parents taught you to watch for the boogeyman, for a reason. Maybe that boogeyman was actually the unknown things that might get you when you are not paying attention.

Am I asking you to follow Me?

Am I trying to overthrow the Government?

Hell no, I am not.

As a matter of fact, if you follow Me I’m going to pull out a huge stick and beat you over the head thoroughly, as I do not like being followed. All I am asking of you here, is to not be a mindless lemming, running to or from anything in particular, but when something has you running towards it without reason, stop for one moment and ponder what it is exactly that is making you run towards it.

Is it your overwhelming need to feel a part of something, or is it a fear that you can logically overcome?

The truth is out there, it just may not be the truth you think it is to begin with.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I am not stating that it is a farce, but the possibility of what if only.

If it's just a matter of possibilities, I guess everything is possible. Even though we shouldn't reject all possibilities, I think we should try to pursue the possibilities for which we have at least some evidence.

What if Government, World Government, current Administrative people included, as well as the Ancient Egyptian’s and back even further knew that to get people to look to the stars was a way to keep them distracted[...] This would of course be a control mechanism

Oh I have no doubt that people in the past, and even now, have fabricated events, movements to ultimately control the masses, and it's my personal opinion that that was the goal of (most of the) religions.

Regarding the fact that people would look to the stars to keep them distracted.. Well, they did, from very early on. People adored the symbols and imagined gods based on what they saw, or thought they saw, in the sky. The Zodiac signs are a leftover of exactly those references people saw in the sky. I'm sure a lot of religions were based on these notions and were later used to control people.

But if we fast forward to current times, if Aliens and UFOs were/are somehow part of a distraction created by Governments and past civilizations' leaders, wouldn't it make sense for them to try and promote these ideas, instead of trying to deny them, and apparently even covering them up?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
to deny them and cover them up gives them total control of what kind of information to leak and total disclosure of aliens or ufos.what ever is eventualy said by our gov. I would take with a grain of salt. remember,
never believe any thing you hear and only half of what you read for starters. then investigate, trust me I have worked for uncle sam before
and there is info out thier to be had.

thanx, interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I loved your response to this thread and want to say thanks for not being an automatic attacker. I know the stars can be used for guidance, sailors use them to navigate the seas, the Egyptian's obviously utilized the stars as reference to the positions of where the Pyramid's were built, and yes we have the Zodiac as well as astrology where stars are utilized as a reference.

I just thought it is odd is it not that while we as humans look to the stars, things are being done in the shady as well as down and dirty here on Earth.

You have to honestly ask yourself, why on Earth, or Rygel 4 or Sirius B for that matter, has it been from 1947 until 2008 that not one of these supposed alien craft set down on our planet?

If aliens are advanced races, they would have no fear of us, correct?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I loved your response to this thread and want to say thanks for not being an automatic attacker.

Thank you for the kind words SKL

Even though I might disagree with some of your points of view or something in particular in your thread, I realize you're trying to have rational and serious debate here, and that's something I want to be part of and promote if possible.

I just thought it is odd is it not that while we as humans look to the stars, things are being done in the shady as well as down and dirty here on Earth.

I don't know if you have heard these theories but there's some that say that exact opposite of what you're proposing; that a lot of what was done with the space program was designed to give the idea that space wasn't that exciting.

Many people believe that what we've been shown of the Moon, Mars and other places did not represent what was actually going on in those places.

I don't necessarily believe all those theories, but I find it interesting that recently a number of announcements have been made that completely change the way we looked at Mars for example, and contradicts what was previously said about it for many years.

You have to honestly ask yourself, why on Earth, or Rygel 4 or Sirius B for that matter, has it been from 1947 until 2008 that not one of these supposed alien craft set down on our planet?

I have no way of knowing if since 47 no alien craft has landed or crashed on our planet. Heck, even though I believe that what happened in Roswell was alien in origin, the problem is that we're just not sure until we can get to the bottom of things.

If we take into consideration some accounts, then aliens have never stopped coming, landing and even crashing here.

If aliens are advanced races, they would have no fear of us, correct?

We have no way of knowing how they might think, or the way they view us.

It's my opinion and suspicion, however, that they haven't made themselves public not so much because they are afraid of us, but are afraid of the consequences in our society and structure if they do.

Perhaps they have contacted other civilizations in a development process much like ours and it didn't went well and they don't want to risk it here?
I just don't know and I think we shouldn't assume that "of course they should land and say hi, they are so advanced they have nothing to fear" until we know more about motives, goals or concerns.

Of course this is going to be very hard to find out unless there's either disclosure from Governments, and even then we'd be taking it with a grain of salt, or the aliens actually land and say hi. In conclusion, I think we're stuck in a loop.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Yet another great response on this Forum, and from what I heard before posting this here, I was to expect attack and hack, because so many people wholeheartedly believed in aliens and UFO's. All I personally want is for people to actually think about these things, whether it's something they believe in, or are in fact searching for.

I've followed X-Files since it's inception and am in fact looking forward to the newest movie soon to come out. I've read up on Alien Underground Bases as well as Moon Bases where Aliens are hiding supposedly on the dark side of the Moon. While people here on ATS are watching these shows for entertainment purposes, and I can not speak for everyone obviously, but I personally watch it for the conspiratorial nature of all things Government.

I loved the episode where Mulder had to drive a would-be nutcase across country, as it sure seemed a lot like H.A.A.R.P. he was trying to get further away from because of the noise that eventually cause his head to explode.

I've also seen Fire in the Sky, where supposedly a bunch of lumberjacks were abducted, it was an intersting look into the mind of fear by the common man when confronted by something so far out his concept of reality.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind was interesting in the hive mind mentality of people to have the desire to believe in aliens, and their finally coming forth to meet man.

E.B.E.'s, or Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity's, or the Grey's as they are sometimes called as well are seeded all throughout fiction, both regular as well as science fiction books, but what if this is all a pre-planned diversion?

Notice the Hyundai symbol seems to look like the eyes of an E.B.E.?

What about the Geico lizard, being a talking reptoloid type being being all cute and smarmy?

All I am saying is to think about the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I've followed X-Files since it's inception and am in fact looking forward to the newest movie soon to come out. I've read up on Alien Underground Bases as well as Moon Bases where Aliens are hiding supposedly on the dark side of the Moon. While people here on ATS are watching these shows for entertainment purposes, and I can not speak for everyone obviously, but I personally watch it for the conspiratorial nature of all things Government.

I also share these feelings. When watching the X-Files (and other shows with conspiratorial subjects) it's always there in the back of my mind: "I wonder how much of this is based on actual events".
And I'm not just talking about the alien abductions or UFO sightings, but also the (possible) inner workings of the Government and Military. I remember one (or were actually two) episode about the history of the Cigarette Smoking Man, and I absolutely loved it.

By the way, if you like that sort of thing (and X-Files) I would point out to you a post I made on the ATSMIX thread of questions to Frank Spotnitz, where I ask about a very interesting story that Dean Haglund (Langley) tells.

I also find it interesting that more and more these conspiracy theories appear to show up in shows and movies that we wouldn't automatically expect.

For example: The West Wing. Not sure if you and other people watched it or were even aware of it, but it was a serious political show that portraits a fictional Democratic administration.
In the last season or so, one of the President's most intimate advisers and speech writer leaks information to the press that there's "a secret military shuttle" in order to force the rescue of some astronauts that were stuck in a space station that was losing oxygen or something to that effect.

E.B.E.'s, or Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity's, or the Grey's as they are sometimes called as well are seeded all throughout fiction, both regular as well as science fiction books, but what if this is all a pre-planned diversion?

I have thought about that, but based on the stuff I've seen, heard and read so far, I believe that there's a legitimate alien, not sure if presence, but at least visitation.

I don't reject the possibility of Governments/Military using the guise of these stories, that are pretty much in the psyche of society, to go about their projects. In fact, I believe I've read some CIA documents from the 60s or 70s where the Agency was talking about this, the potential of using these stories not only as cover for their projects/operations, but then study the reaction and measures the Russians would take.

However, I continue to believe this is a matter of art imitating reality, in the sense that, there's legitimate alien craft and visitation and we've tried to imitate them and use them as cover for other objectives.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Great response, again, danx. I never watched the West Wing, but I have no doubt of what you speak, as in all things political, even television shows, pieces of the puzzle are laid out for the masses to see, but not necessarily understand because they do not grasp that it is a rather large puzzle, some pieces are only there as a distraction, some pieces are upside down, and some pieces of course are missing.

The Cigarette Man, or Smoking Man, is one of the favorite characters of many people as fans of the X-Files, because he is someone who is easy to automatically hate because he's representational of the enemy who is pulling strings behind the scenes.

I have heard as well as read that a lot of this stuff is in essence true life stories, with names and organizations changed to "protect the innocent" or "hide the cover-up process" whichever way you particularly want to view it, but some of this stuff is just so far-fetched and silly so as to not be believable whatsoever.

Are aliens real? Who knows.

Is the Government in a conspiracy or collusion little green men? Who knows.

Is the Government covering up something? When isn't it?

Area 51 may in fact just be where Raytheon and Lockheed test out the B-2's, Aurora's, and other new tech items in the Skunk Works, or it could in fact be where they interact with alien beings on a daily basis, but we the public will most likely never know.

I have a fiction book series that I read that addresses that there is in fact one alien, and only one who shams the U.S.Government into believing there is in fact an entire race of Archon's, his race's name, watching what we as humans do. The fiction book series also outlines how this alien double-crosses the Government because of their greediness and ends up causing WWIII only to subjugate the survivors later through guilt of their having caused the world to be destroyed when it was in fact the alien's manipulation that caused it all to happen.

The aliens name is Balam, the book series is Outlanders, the groundwork about surviving the holocaust is Deathlands. I did a thread on the books, where Continuity of Government is seeded all through them as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90

Don't know if you have read or come across this, but I found this to be very interesting. It speaks about the CIA's involvement in the UFO subject and what they were actually doing behind the scenes and how they could use UFOs to cover up their operations, something that I previously wrote about in my post.

For everyone who hasn't read it, I highly recommend it, it's a very interesting read.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't agree with the OP simply because looking at the skys is what lead me to understand the government cover ups, not the other way around.
I looked in the sky's, eventually saw UFO's, then wonder why theres no real information about it on mainstream media, then it's obvious the government is covering up UFO's and a lot of other things.
I don't believe the government just "made up" aliens and UFOs exist to throw us off of whatever they are doing.
The whole "Humans and the Earth are the center of the Universe" thing is pretty out dated now.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I checked out the website, but as with all things on the Internet, the legitimacy is in question due to the nature of the topic as well as the source. If I saw those facts on the C.I.A. or F.E.M.A. website however, I might take it more seriously.

I will however not attack it, that's stupid to do. UFO believers are attacked enough by people who think they're kooks, and I'm not someone to attack anyone for their independant beliefs.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I am more than happy to accept someone's disbelief in what I said here on ATS. You can remain skeptical as well as I can the same.

I hope you noticed, I did say humans are arrogant in that they generally believe they are the only intelligent life in the Galaxy as well as the Universe, correct?

I will remain skeptical until I see it firsthand. Peace be unto you, buds84.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I know how it is to be a skeptic, I was a bit of a skeptic till I started seeing UFOs with my own eyes, even then I thought it might be just government aircraft.
Only till I saw UFOs moving at the high speeds they do I realized no human brain can think as fast as these UFO can maneuver. They would crash fast.
I tried testing it out with video game engines that let me move around a 3d map at any speed I set.Even if trained from infant age people wouldn't think or control anything that fast.

Interesting Topic either way.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I checked out the website, but as with all things on the Internet, the legitimacy is in question due to the nature of the topic as well as the source. If I saw those facts on the C.I.A. or F.E.M.A. website however, I might take it more seriously.

That is actually an internal report of the CIA, but I gave you that source because at the time the link I had for it on the CIA's page was missing, since it was still linking to the 'old' CIA page. I'm sorry for that.

CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90 - here it is on the CIA's own website.
On the bottom they give a bit of information on it's author: Gerald K. Haines is the National Reconnaissance Office historian.

I've found numerous other places that list him as the CIA historian and head of the CIA History Staff.

The CIA, Official History, and You: A Study of Gerald Haines and UFOs - Here's an interesting take on the report and Gerald K. Haines himself by Richard Dolan.

I hadn't read this Dolan article yet, but will do now. I already spot some very interesting passages:

Haines was establishment all the way. Indeed, his pedigree included more than the CIA. It also included the National Reconnaissance Office, perhaps the most secretive organization in the entire American government.[...]

Of course, the reader should be reminded that Haines' article itself was merely the declassified version of the piece he wrote for those with a "need to know." Good luck getting the classified version - perhaps in the distant future our leaders will grace us with the full version following a Freedom of Information Act request.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Well, that's definately interesting to see it on the C.I.A.'s website, and I should know the website since I've been on it before, long before I found ATS just for the interest in all things spooky.

I hope you understand when I posted that the last time, I wasn't calling into question your beliefs in UFO's, but the validity of the other website only. I've read plenty on Majestic 12, or MJ12, or whichever other deriviation of their name you care to use.

I've even read Stanton Friedman's book on Majestic 12.

Hell, I have his phone number on My cell phone it was that interesting to Me.

I have his e-mail address as well, we've swapped a few e-mails.

What I find difficult to believe though is that these E.B.E.'s are supposed to be friendly, and according to some accounts I've read, even possess the ability to communicate mind to mind, without speaking out loud, then how come they do not find some individual to present themselves to.

Oh yeah, and what's with the probe up the butt? Come on now, that's something that I find less than friendly, and without buying a guy a drink first too.

I have a book review on Amazon for The Day After Roswell by Lt Colonel Phillip J Corso (retired, deceased) as well, so I have read up on the topic a bit.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I hope you understand when I posted that the last time, I wasn't calling into question your beliefs in UFO's, but the validity of the other website only.

No worries about that, I understand perfectly. And it's good that people ask for the source or at least more credible sources, and not take everything as gospel on some guy's blog. But on the other hand, I'm not even sure how were supposed to take these sort of publications from the CIA and the Government...

But anyway I thought it would be an interesting read because it talks about stuff we were talking about previously.

I've even read Stanton Friedman's book on Majestic 12.

Hell, I have his phone number on My cell phone it was that interesting to Me.

I have read his book too. I really like Stan, because even though there's plenty of things I disagree with him on, I reckon he's a serious person and a real scientist that didn't abandon his principles to sell a couple books.

Many attack him on the whole MJ12/Majestic thing, but I believe there's something there. And I understand and agree that the majority of the MJ12 documents are fakes (as does Stan), but I believe a couple of documents are real.

And as Stan puts it, even though one might not believe in MJ12/Majestic, it's not that hard to imagine such an organization existed/exists, as is actually expected if one is going to study and try to cover up the whole thing.

What I find difficult to believe though is that these E.B.E.'s are supposed to be friendly, and according to some accounts I've read, even possess the ability to communicate mind to mind, without speaking out loud, then how come they do not find some individual to present themselves to.

I share your frustration on why they don't present themselves, but as I said before I believe they might be concerned on the consequences if they did so.

I think it would be safe for them to present themselves publicly, and also because apparently our Government is not very keen on sharing that information with us, and I think we're entitled to it.

Oh yeah, and what's with the probe up the butt? Come on now, that's something that I find less than friendly, and without buying a guy a drink first too.

Heh I also don't know what to think of that. We should also note that there's also plenty of abduction accounts that don't mention anything like that. I haven't made my mind entirely about abductions. Many of the accounts are truly complicated by the so called high strangeness factor that surrounds them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Personally, I believe the alien abductions are linked to the cattle mutilations, and that it's all related to human/animal testing of the Verichip/Digital Angel to trend in tracking animal/human migrations, as well as the ability to track them to begin with, and also the effects these devices have on humans, and possibly even implanting the unborn fetuses they fertilize within the abductees.

Even when a fetus disappears, it could be another abduction, induced hypnosis to forget of the event and time difference, all these things have been talked about on the History Channel. There's a hypnotist that induces alien imagery as he's putting other imagery into the person's mind. I forget the guys name, but he's linked to Government. Hypnosis is strong, and anything can be induced if done correctly, then those people can be made to believe through the compartmentalization of information and can be programmed with key phrases.

I'm not claiming I'm right, your wrong here, only that there are things, other things it could be. This could be human clone experimentation as well. The Scottish were cross-breeding animals back in the 12th Century, and that's pretty close to cloning. Some of our current dogs and other animals were never around before cross-breeding, so what's to say human cloning hasn't been happening behind closed doors through human abductions?

Just having a discussion, and hypothesizing of course, and there's a lot about these types of events on the History Channel. This is all stuff I'm thinking of through many different sources, watching television shows, reading books, etc, and speculation of course, as well as hypothesizing. That's a thought as well, that it's a branch of MK-ULTRA, since you brought up the C.I.A. it could very well be a sub-branch of the discontinued MK-ULTRA Program, as we all in the conspiracy theory world know that when something is closed down it does not always mean it's closed but has gone into the black, as in unacknowledged but done anyway group.

MK-ULTRA Victim Testimony A

MK-ULTRA Victim Testimony B

MK-ULTRA Victim Testimony C

What if the radiation as well as other things these people are relating has to do with testing on the Verichip/Digital Angel devices, and that in testing they have certain policies, procedures, and protocols to go through each and every time, and in this they have a certain set of tests they must conduct every time, to make the tests similar?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've seen a UFO but I don't necessarily believe in extra-terrestrials. I believe you could make a strong case for the entire alien phenomenon to be a cover for exotic military aircraft. IMHO it's possible, even likely that the government has mastered anti-gravity propulsion. Nick Cook's "In Search for Zero Point", makes a pretty strong case for this. What a better cover for a covert aerospace program, then an alien story that strectches credulity.

As for the aliens themselves, they may either be government perpetrated hoaxes or illusions or they may actually be of terrestrial origin. The Bible clearly speaks of non human intelligences right here on the earth in the form of angels, devils, their offspring the Nephilim and a crafty serpent race that predates man.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
With regards to cattle mutilations, let me quote a paragraph from Tesla's research into the 'skin effect'

'....When such a [high voltage electric] streamer breaks out on part of the body, it produces a sensation like the prickling of a needle. Were the potentials sufficiently high enough and the frequency of the vibration low enough, the skin would ‘probably’ be ruptured under the tremendous strain and the blood would rush out with great force in the form of fine spray or jet so thin as to be invisible…”

Interesting.

EngTR

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I have been on ATS now for three years

lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join