It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iranian President Says No War With U.S., Israel!

page: 2
19
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
THIS LESSON WILL BE THE GREATEST POINT, someone sparked it.

Iran will come out the better end, if they deal in a humane way. Keeping centred to thier decision. Not reacting.

Eventually the behaviour of the elites and zionists will be revealed. Thier power becomes weak when reality comes to light.

The key is not to react. Remeber the illuminati control us through problem reaction solution aproach.

Iran don't agree with this war, second they don't want war. Now look at reality is the world finally realising yet




posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769
 



Why can't he have nucs, when other countries have, Iran has not attacked another nation in 1000 years. your misguided by a false reality. Israel has nucs why are they allowed to have nucs, when they have actually used them. If u were Ieanian and another nation has threatned you what would you do, use water guns??

The Bush administration want you to jump on this absurd bandwagon. so stop it already.

The US government couldn't care what the leader of Iran does. They honestly wouldn't care if the leader wiped out his own country. The Bush admin is doing that in Iraq right now. They care for the fact that the leader of iran has swimming pools of oil in his back yard.

wake up and smell the coffee!





[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Wiz4769
 



Why can't he have nucs, when other countries have, Iran has not attacked another nation in 1000 years. your misguided by a false reality. Israel has nucs why are they allowed to have nucs, when they have actually used them. If u were Ieanian and another nation has threatned you what would you do, use water guns??

The Bush administration want you to jump on this absurd bandwagon. so stop it already.

The US government couldn't care what the leader of Iran does. They honestly wouldn't care if the leader wiped out his own country. The Bush admin is doing that in Iraq right now. They care for the fact that the leader of iran has swimming pools of oil in his back yard.

wake up and smell the coffee!





[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

Iran can have all the nucs they want. They just can't have Nukes. Why can't they. One reason is their president thinks that Isreal needs to be obliterated off the face of this earth. Another, alot of these extremist muslim religious types think when they die they will go to heaven and get a bunch of virgins. So life to them is actually less valuable then death. Suicide bombers are one example of this. Of course by your previous posts you consider us the terrorists. I know one thing, you will not see americans dancing in the street when thousands of innocent people are killed. Or straping bombs to our chest and killing our own. They hate the USA. They have said it over and over. They hate isreal. They probably even hate you. After all, anyone who does not agree with their religious beliefs should be put to death. These are the same people that cut innocent peoples heads off with a knife. But go ahead give them some Nukes or nucs, that would be real smart. Also I would like to point out I am not talking about all Iraninans, Muslims, or Arabs. Many, maybe even most of them are very good people. But they are not the ones in charge of the government.



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Wiz4769
 



If u were Ieanian and another nation has threatned you what would you do, use water guns??


[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]


Actually If they were to have nukes they is would use them, without thinking twice. Which is the exact reason why they shouldnt be able to have them.



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88
 


way to keep propigating propaganda. he said the political movement of zionism needs to be wiped off the map. not israel. either you know this and are propagandizing or you dont know the diffrence between israel and zionism and should not comment on things you dont understand.


if it is the latter:
en.wikipedia.org...

if it is the former, goest back to whence thou came!:
littlegreenfootballs.com...



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sounds like Saddam's mouthpiece before they were invaded!

I really hope that we don't get involved in another conflict though, if it REALLY needs to be done, let another country do it!

The USA is now broke in trillions of dollars of debt and US citizens are tired of war!



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion
 


Right back at ya.

Do you buy the propaganda coming from the pathological liars in the whitehouse who lied a bare minimum of 935 TIMES in the lead up and aftermath of the Iraq debacle?

Apparently you do.



What 'right back at me'?

I never claimed to buy the American propaganda either. But you're free to make assumptions. The criminals in D.C. haven't taken away our First Amendment yet.

I merely called you out on buying into Ahmadenijad's own propaganda. Of course, you can't respond to that, or can you?

Ball's in your court...



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Iran can have all the nucs they want. They just can't have Nukes. Why can't they. One reason is their president thinks that Isreal needs to be obliterated off the face of this earth.

Israel says the same about other nations in the Middleast. They want to obliterate Iran and Syria. Remeber its Israel who want to invade Iran. (for oil) Israel wants to take over the ME. Israel wants oil, this is the zionist and elites spinning the wheel.




Another, alot of these extremist muslim religious types think when they die they will go to heaven and get a bunch of virgins. So life to them is actually less valuable then death. Suicide bombers are one example of this. Of course by your previous posts you consider us the terrorists. I know one thing, you will not see americans dancing in the street when thousands of innocent people are killed.
Funny how you see this on American T.V. Secondly there are extremist in every single nation in the world, Including America.

The attention here bottom line is oil.

Third point on this silly paragraph of yours is. They don't believe that crap about going to heavan as virgins. ffs. would ever get real. Their lives are worthless because 50 years of contant conflict. 50 years of living in constant bereavement of their loved ones. 50 years of your asses in there taking over the sub continent. 50 years of pain and they cannot do a damn single thing to stop this onslaught. But to take thier own lives. Now you can sing and dance, but that is the reality over there. It takes a hell of alot of bravery to take your own life. This is the mirror you see in the ME.

Btw Your only going on what the T.V shows you. You don't see all the dead Iraqies lying dead on the T.V and their families screaming crying for their loved ones. You don't see the American planes shooting down the civilans do you? You only see the US flags being burned or as you see the loons dancing on the street on your box. The American Media show you this, for you to see only that, sadly you fall for it like every F*** american. The American nation disgusts me. You are a contributor to demonizing behaviour by throwing all this crap at them.


Or straping bombs to our chest and killing our own. They hate the USA. They have said it over and over. They hate isreal. They probably even hate you. After all, anyone who does not agree with their religious beliefs should be put to death


If Iranians bombed your country for 50 years, and wiped out thousands would YOU love them? Would life be worth living if your family were all dead. The hate in the middleast was not there before 50 years ago remember that. I hate EVERYTHING America stands for. Its the most pathetic invented nation to mankind. Its the worst nation in the world to follow example by. Its the most deluded myopic nation ever to even exist. It the most uneducated ignorant nation that there ever will be. American pyshically cannot solve any conflict it comes into contact with, it cannot even make a right decision on any international intervention.. Its really really absurd. Your unbelieavble, but then again are we surprised, probably not.




posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by tide88
 


way to keep propigating propaganda. he said the political movement of zionism needs to be wiped off the map. not israel. either you know this and are propagandizing or you dont know the diffrence between israel and zionism and should not comment on things you dont understand.


if it is the latter:
en.wikipedia.org...

if it is the former, goest back to whence thou came!:
littlegreenfootballs.com...


Thankyou for the link. Very informative. He did say zionist regime, which I am assuming he means Isreal. However he is not in control anyway, Ali Khamenei is. And if anyone should not be in control of nuclear weapons it is this guy. en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with the secret deal between the US and Iran to not let oil go above $150 a barrell?



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Maybe this has something to do with the secret deal between the US and Iran to not let oil go above $150 a barrell?





Care to elaberate on that statement?

Maybe even some sources?

Never heard of this kind of "deal" anywhere before!



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe
 


Wow sorry, didnt know you were an expert on the middle east. You know what they believe. Didnt know you knew people who strap bombs to your chest. Wow you are 22 and an expert on the USA and the Middle East. An expert on their religion. And I have seen plenty of dead iraqis on the internet. I also unfortunatley watch the video of them slicing the head off an innocent american journalist. However by your post you pretty much hate america and americans. But of course I am sure you have been here plenty of times and are probably an expert on the USA and its people too. After all, alot of the news you watch I am sure isnt anti-american.



[edit on 8-7-2008 by tide88]



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Wiz4769
 



If u were Ieanian and another nation has threatned you what would you do, use water guns??


[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]





Actually If they were to have nukes they is would use them, without thinking twice. Which is the exact reason why they shouldnt be able to have them.


FFS. Why is Israel allowed to have nucs then. People would you just stop coming up with more excuses like the Bush Administration to go to war. its farce. The Bush want Iran to have them so they can go in their and make a horror movie out if Iran. The second franchise of the Iraq one. On the upside more oil. Isn't that fantastic.

I'm really thinking that some people in America are just sooo freaking stupid. That If george Bush went to the pentagon tomorrow and said that Iran is a now officially a threat because they are growng millions bananas that self explode like grenades. The Iranian leader is supplying them to Yemen and yemen is going to attack us. He then says they are formiddable threat to the USA now. They are Terrorists with exploding bananas. We must destroy the terrorist's with exploding bananas. Or well that's how the story normally plays out. Everybody believe's of course.
(i hope this does not happen tbh)

the whole of USA would up in arms and go into a terror alert....

Funny that America would probably believe Bush and go along with it



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion
 


Hmm, funny, I haven't seen ahmadinejad invading any other countries and murdering tens of thousands based on lies. I haven't seen Iran planting their flag on foreign soil and trying to set up permanent bases of the countries they are illegally occupying. But I have seen the Bush admin do it. You tell me "don't be foolish" like you know he's spreading propaganda, and yet the one's accusing him of being the aggressor are the ones that currently have us in a 5+year war with PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING TO US. And neither has IRAN.

So you saying "don't be foolish" = right back at you. Use some common sense.




[edit on 8-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by mind is the universe
 


Wow sorry, didnt know you were an expert on the middle east. You know what they believe. Didnt know you knew people who strap bombs to your chest. Wow you are 22 and an expert on the USA and the Middle East. An expert on their religion. And I have seen plenty of dead iraqis on the internet. I also unfortunatley watch the video of them slicing the head off an innocent american journalist. However by your post you pretty much hate america and americans. But of course I am sure you have been here plenty of times and are probably an expert on the USA and its people too. After all, alot of the news you watch I am sure isnt anti-american.



Well me being an expert or not, is not the topic, I think I'm quite knowledgable on human behaviour. I can see both side's better than you since, I'm not on either side, I'm on the outside looking in, I don't need defences up. I don't watch the news either
I certainly wouldn't be if I was living in the states lol.

I use my intellegence. I look at the beginnings, I look at the history. I look at how the ME has being affected. I look how America has been affected. I look at the behaviour.


Btw I have Americans friends. I have friends from Pakistan and India, and related to muslims. I look at the bigger picture. You might need to travel around the world a bit and wake up.

EDIT re read my post I never said I hated America, your just been ignorant and failing to see some of my points clearly shown above.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Originally posted by tide88

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Wiz4769
 



If u were Ieanian and another nation has threatned you what would you do, use water guns??


[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]





Actually If they were to have nukes they is would use them, without thinking twice. Which is the exact reason why they shouldnt be able to have them.


FFS. Why is Israel allowed to have nucs then. People would you just stop coming up with more excuses like the Bush Administration to go to war. its farce. The Bush want Iran to have them so they can go in their and make a horror movie out if Iran. The second franchise of the Iraq one. On the upside more oil. Isn't that fantastic.

I'm really thinking that some people in America are just sooo freaking stupid. That If george Bush went to the pentagon tomorrow and said that Iran is a now officially a threat because they are growng millions bananas that self explode like grenades. The Iranian leader is supplying them to Yemen and yemen is going to attack us. He then says they are formiddable threat to the USA now. They are Terrorists with exploding bananas. We must destroy the terrorist's with exploding bananas. Or well that's how the story normally plays out. Everybody believe's of course.
(i hope this does not happen tbh)

the whole of USA would up in arms and go into a terror alert....

Funny that America would probably believe Bush and go along with it

God, you really know nothing about america or americans. Fine give them nukes. I really don't care anymore. There is no reason arguing with you because the way you feel about the USA in general. You mentioned before that we shouldn't let our government do what they are doing, what should we do? Maybe form an orginization like the IRA.



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe
 

Sorry, you never said you hate americans. You said americans disgust you. here is a definition of disgust, and other words that are similar. www.thefreedictionary.com... I guess hate was a strong word. Should of said dislike. Oh and btw, I don't hate you. You just disgust me.



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Double.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

God, you really know nothing about america or americans. Fine give them nukes. I really don't care anymore. There is no reason arguing with you because the way you feel about the USA in general. You mentioned before that we shouldn't let our government do what they are doing, what should we do? Maybe form an orginization like the IRA.


I don't need to know or what else do I not know?, they are invading everyones house's for leftover oil, Sticking their noses in, I don't think the world has much choice on the matter of not knowing the actions of America ffs.

LMAO.... What does the world need to know about America, enlighten me please.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]



posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe
 



Israel says the same about other nations in the Middleast. They want to obliterate Iran and Syria. Remeber its Israel who want to invade Iran. (for oil) Israel wants to take over the ME. Israel wants oil, this is the zionist and elites spinning the wheel

For person who knows Middle East you somehow forget that Israel and Iran do not share mutual border. Kind of hard to fly in all those zionists to take over ME. Also you should be aware that there are less then 7 million people in Israel. Kind of hard to take over the area.




top topics



 
19
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join