It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Myth or Menace?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalSpecWar

Chemtrails are so obvious to us all you wonder why you don't hear more about them in the mainstream news like on PBS or something. I mean we do all have eyes. We all have seen them. I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by electronicspankingmachine

Chemtrails are so obvious to us all you wonder why you don't hear more about them in the mainstream news like on PBS or something. I mean we do all have eyes. We all have seen them. I don't get it.

And with those eyes you can tell there is a difference between chemtrails and contrails?

Could you explain how you are able to do this, especially at the height these trails form and persist?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Chemtrails are real, they are different from Contrails.

And how exactly are you able to make this distinction?
edit on 16-2-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The airline industry can't seem to get my luggage transfered correctly from one flight to the next. The federal government can't establish a budget, can't protect our borders, can't run a postal service, can't properly manage welfare, Amtrak, Education, etc, etc. And people really believe that these two entities can collaborate and try to control the weather, or spray chemicals???? That is like me saying that the government is secretly working with the natural gas industry to pump chemically altered water underground to the ground water supply by means of fracking. It is also the same as saying that the government is phasing out all incandescent light bulbs not to save energy, but to infuse a special mind control chemical that is released when the new style bulbs heat up. Yes, all of that sounds absurd, and so does the idea of "chemtrails". Everything does not require a strange conspiracy. It has been proven again and again why contrails occur, and nobody ever thinks twice about contrails because there is no reason to!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards myth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join