It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from somewhere the sun always shines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I love the obligatory "Look at me" post - I'll try and keep mine short and sweet.

I discovered ATS through random browsing and I have to say, I am very impressed. Over the last few weeks I have read as much as I could get my hands on, and it has been an eye opening experience. Thanks in advance for it all, I look forward to interacting with everyone

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd like some sun over here, too much rain.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, CeltAngel.

A moderator will probably be here to greet you shortly, so for now you can check out the archives by clicking the link near the bottom of the page - this will give you a good idea of the content material that other ATS users are aware of.

Remember, even if it's in the archive - bringing up certain points or articles from it will prove that you have successfully orientated yourself within the ATS environment.

Help us to Help you, CeltAngel.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
welcome aboard.

now time for the hazeing..

ok its over you are now part of the group...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi CeltAngel and welcome to ATS. Sounds like you are already familiar with the site so go have fun! I'm looking forward to running into you and be sure to pay us crazy folks in BTS a visit.

Rush

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hiyah Celt...

I hope you don't live in California

Take your shoes off and make yourself at home. Welcome to ATS, happy posting!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where we make wearing tinfoil look good!

So glad you joined us.

Here's some links to help with orientation:

Click Here!

And of course, the Terms and Conditions

See you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome! I have only been here a few days plus the month or so just reading as yourself. You should enjoy.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Posting so late to my thread is a big no-no, but I promise this is the first and only time I will do so. As soon as I joined, I immediately had to travel for business - long hours, internet spotty at best, MUCH aggravation.

Thanks to all for the welcome. I look forward to learning and becoming a more productive member.

Good thoughts to all!
--CeltAngel

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
CeltAngel, welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend.

Just give me a shout if you need anything!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
welcome celtangel
i am happy to have met you here at ats
hope you enjoy yourself

when ever a question occurs, feel free to ask

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
welcome, have fun,dont lose too much sleep etc

new topics

top topics

join