It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Georgia - FEMA Coffins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

it would be best if you dug deeper into the rabbit hole and then take the blue pill and it will all be a dream. i like the way you tiptoe thru the tuplips! good luck.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

More auto transport cars. Perhaps if you would get out and look inside you would see the cars in them.

mikell

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
people, these are septic tank pipes. I installed them for several months in High School while working for a private installer.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What is fema's comment on the coffins? I can't find it anywhere. They must have said some reason for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yesterday, a caravan of military vehicles and buses, with blacked-out windows, was sighted traveling south, slowly, on I-75 in north GA. :O

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
you tube has a list of every state and locations of fema camps

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
For those of you still reading this thread, I have another idea behind those casket liners outside Atlanta. Let me give you a link to two videos, they're both over 1 hour long. It is a sermon, but even if you are not religious, they are in my opinion a must see. Our economy is about to...
Anyway, the speaker mentions the casket liners towards the end of part two, about 25 minutes before the end. But I recommend watching the whole thing.
Part One:
video.google.com...
Part Two:
video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join