It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Strategist Howard Wolfson Joins Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
“I thought that Fox’s coverage during the primary was comprehensive and fair and evenhanded,” Mr. Wolfson

www.freedomslighthouse.com...

Howard Wolfson saw how of all the stations that claim to be "fair and balanced", it was only Fox that behaved in that way. While everyone was on their knees favoring Obama, they were quick to throw away their once prized posession, 'Hillary Clinton'. The Clintons knew very well that Obama won over them because of his race, not only did his campaign use it as a flame shield anytime negatives were brought up about his character, most the MSM was afraid to attack him because of this.

The unbiased mind that uses logic and has a fair grasp of common sense could see that Fox was behaving like a News station where as the other stations had a clear pro Obama theme all around.

Ofcourse many don't agree but this thread is to show you that even Clinton big dogs agree.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am a big Obama supporter but even I could see that the other news channels were basically being biased. I guess I am just lucky they were biased towards my candidate of choice. Fox news has never been fair and balanced, but during the primaries they were more balanced than the others.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes, no doubt about it. I'm surprised an Obama supporter could admit that, but as I said, it only takes a logically minded person to figure it out. You don't need to be a Republican or a Democrat to see where the MSM was at, just a person with common sense.

But this just goes to show how Hillary really got the shaft here, she was thrown under the bus while the MSM vehemiately did everything in their power to pull Obama out from under the bus that he flung himself under. There was NO fair and NO balance. Praise be to Fox news.

Just incase some ignorant bafoon moronically tries to label me. I am no right wing, conservative redneck either. I am very much independant.

new topics

join