It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Women

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jlehane3/BigMarsGirl12cOutlined2NegPos.jpg[/IM G] Among the rarest finds,because they seldom travel out to meet the rovers,are females on Mars. They tend to stay away in droves.It's easier to find dead ones on the ground.They will stand back and let their children walk right up to the rover,and so I see a very small unusable image in the distance. Even worse is the knowledge that the rover cam may miss them because they are actually close by ,yet in the "wrong" direction,compared to what triggers the motion detectors.In other words the females might just be "Camera Shy" and hiding behind where the cam(eyes on a mast) are pointing. In this thread I'll be hard-pressed to find good usable Mars female images.I might have to dig up the dead ones.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah, you know. I think you have to dig up the dead ones, because THAT wouldhave been some sort of proof.

This is just a picture, modified(poorly) to look like something...

Ever heard of Pareidolia?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by sweetalker]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is my first summer on ATS. Apparently this kind of thing happens every summer. The Aliens/UFO's forum gets obliterated with this stuff. I guess its because the kids out on break from school. Man, I've seen some inconclusive stuff in my time , but this is reaching into comedy. Thank you, OP, for making my Tuesday a little brighter. Starred.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
In this thread I'll be hard-pressed to find good usable Mars female images. I might have to dig up the dead ones.

Good luck. If you find any, lemme know. I'm gunna call Cap'n Kirk right now and double check with him for some smokin' alien chick photos. He gets all the good ones.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Seriously, Im not trying to be rude but making a constructive suggestion..can we have an official "TROLL" forum for this kinda post, its a bit obvious isn't it so why not have them post to a dedicated forum? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes I see them..

... no that's a yellow line.. damn.

this isn't a one liner

[edit on 8-7-2008 by PureET]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes,I see the comedy aspect too.Naturally on here you get skeptics and hoaxers.I'm actually trying to deliver the goods(pics of humanoid females dead or alive) without getting too technical to attract more views,so less text,more pics. I have some 4 years doing unmasking of nasa Mars pics.I designed the rovers 1987 and was hoping to find a lot less than was actually found,except that wisely the nasa folks knew where to land near where the water was,so a much better sample was was taken for 4 1/2 years than your average spot on Mars.They landed Spirit and OP near where the water IS/WAS with the help od MGS,Mars Global Survewyor which I named and designed in simple form with the then new feature of swept wing(adjustable) solar panels to aid in guidance.
Only LIVE ones so far.I know I just have to look for the dead ones in another PHOTOBUCKET. Look for the perfectly round circles of the eyes/eyeballs,the highest indicator of advanced evolution. You wouldn't find perfect circles eyes if there were no life on Mars.There are humanoids like us on Mars.You just have to use your eyes.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I designed the rovers 1987

You keep saying that and yet, you have zero material that indicates you really did have anything to do with the Rover's design.

I'd appreciate it very much if you would either prove you designed the Rovers or stop claiming you did. I would need something conclusive that you worked with NASA and JPL to design and build these craft.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

This thread gets my vote for "Top Troll Crazy Alien Nonsense Summer Post" of 2008. However, its only July. We've got a ways to go still.....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You can't actually be serious. I'm not even sure where to begin...

I'm actually trying to deliver the goods(pics of humanoid females dead or alive) without getting too technical to attract more views,so less text,more pics.

These photos are far from acceptable. They are overly pixelated, there is no frame of reference to measure distance. Do you see the problem here?

I have some 4 years doing unmasking of nasa Mars pics.

Okay. Kindly share what methods you've used to unmasked these photos. Also, can you provide the original unaltered versions of these photos for comparison.

I designed the rovers 1987...

So, you're an engineer by trade...

They landed Spirit and OP near where the water IS/WAS with the help od MGS,Mars Global Survewyor which I named and designed...

You mean Mars Global Surveyor. I've never met an engineer who would attempt to use phoentic spelling on a word that should be etched into their brain in two-story letters. C'mon, if you really named and designed MGS, you should at least be able to spell it properly.

Unless, of course, you're being a little less than honest in this respect...

Just saying.

Look for the perfectly round circles of the eyes/eyeballs,the highest indicator of advanced evolution. You wouldn't find perfect circles eyes if there were no life on Mars.There are humanoids like us on Mars.You just have to use your eyes.

Yes, there is nothing like perfectly round circles to ascertain beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are Martian women romping across the red planet. Because, you know, there are circles and stuff and chicks really dig circles.

Please note that if unicorns and Hello Kitty start appearing in your photos, this is definitive proof of adolescent Martian chicks. 'Cause, you know, girls like these kind of things, too.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I agree, these kids need good summer jobs regardless of how rich their parents are. They actually think people fall for this kinda BS..

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by MrPenny

This thread gets my vote for "Top Troll Crazy Alien Nonsense Summer Post" of 2008. However, its only July. We've got a ways to go still.....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Bummer, I was hoping for some Extra Terrestrial Pammy Anderson Action! Now my hopes are dashed!

IRM

[edit on 9/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Size of image does matter to clarify and brighten details,highlights,contrast etc. You get a feel for it afterwhile.Very faint images or blurry images are sometimes MASKED by nasa purposely to obscure evidence of life on Mars.I try to get past that masking,so I'm unlike 99% of face value people ,or what I call the "WHATEVER PEOPLE" who really don't care enough to see more than rocks. I have more time and energy invested in finding LIFE on Mars ,so I'll try harder,even if it takes appealing to your FEMALE CURIOUSITY,just to get you to see what's there.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi vze2xjjk,
I was just listing to Capt. Beefheart's Trout Mask Replica while viewing your images, and for a moment I swear those Martians babes were winking at me

Serious question, are those images suppose to be stereoscopic? As I can't find my blue/red goggles I can't tell. Any chance of posting the original unmodified images.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
And here I was thinking women were from Venus.

Anyway, the human mind is trained to recognize familiar patterns (including faces) even in the most obscure designs. This is an example of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It would be easier if I just spell it out. People have difficulty seeing these images because they are not perfect images.We are spoiled by magazines and HDTV these days.I grew up watching fuzzy Black and white tv and am able to fill in missing data with my mind's eye quite naturally,which is something foreign to the under 30 crowd.I doubt if anyone under 30 remembers fondly the days of watching incredible colors the day dad brought home the COLOR tv set,so the old portable B&W could go in their bedroom. Nah,didn't think so.Spoiled generation,can't stand B&W. Do they even MAKE B&W tv's these days? Nah.Why would they?It's a CONSPIRACY ,I tell you,so all of your eyes are albino and weak(joking).

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I'm curious, what makes you think that these are images of female Martians? You even mentioned Martian children. I have yet to see any basis for your conclusions.

Even though ATS could well be considered the ultimate conspiracy site, it seems to me that you're grasping at straws.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That's interesting you mention children.Would you like to see one?
Here's a female child,but probably not humanoid.
Notice how partial images display the fact of nasa masking.
The way I can tell she is humanoid is her hand on her chin.People without artsy perception skills will just see this as a blur.
But for comparison,this small child doesn't appear to be humanoid,and you'd need more explanation I'm sure,but not now.
See a child face all the way mid RIGHT. There's a dead boy in the frame also.
You may be able to see the dead boy here.
I don't worry so much about spelling or perfect images,because nasa "pre-screws" them to fuzz away any defining LIFE characteristics,or every scene of the same location wouldn't vary so much in fuzziness and blurring. Here's what I'm talking about....same seen,obliterated detail to mislead.
so why are they so different if nasa is not masking? Why all the missing and blacked-out detail?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I can't tell if this (he or she ?) is a woman or not ,but she /he is ugly and alive,looking straight at the cam/rover....notice the masking?
Take a look again at the circular eyes. But why is THIS such a great pic? Because 2 similar creatures,the non human child and another closer up are unblurred by competing MASK-OUTS. The stalky body is seen standing upright with dead boy body comparison.Sake of argument the boy is just over 4 ft long,head to toe. Boy's age is about 10 to 12 I estimate. I know kids approx ages,having driven school busses in my younger days,putting me through college.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Now here is a movie monster that resembles their body style.
But they have such cute BABY FACES,that I like to think of them as BABY FACES. Here is one looking at the rover and captured reflection(my desisign) by the reflective overhang from rear of the rover HAZ CAM for "hazard avoidance" and the masterfully adept nasa maskers never look at those reflections...do they?
I'm a designer,an artist,visual person.If I design a reflector,I know it's there for a reason,and it's the way I work thru the back door that is sometimes how I have to go around the obstructors who would not let you see life on Mars.My efforts are worthwhile,since I've shown examples of Life on Mars and nasa masking/interference. Would I be so ego-driven if I had not forseen these things? Plowing ahead in a beeline is not always the best way to achieve your goals. If you don't believe me,here is a nasa fake that used a 1950's tv show actor BOB CUMMINGS and adoring female/TV LOGO and purposefully obstructed another Mars image.I have some memory to pull that one out...LOVE THAT BOB or the BOB CUMMINGS SHOW. See if I'm right on that.Nasa has a sense of humor I'll acknowledge here begrudgingly.
Look up Bob Cummings 1950's. Compare.
That's no WOMAN on MARS,but the lovely co-star on "LOVE THAT BOB". Nasa hoaxers. But if yo look more carefully at the back of BOB's head and over his hat you'll see another STALKY creature,which is why it's masked,to divert your attention,with a SMILEY MAN and Co-Star. The creature is darkened to look like a shadow.
So here is nasa caught in the act of FAKING a Mars Man and Mars woman.Disgrace ! You don't see what I see,do you?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join